What's new

Tayyip Erdoan: “We will raise a religious generation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safavids was not Iranians, they were Azerbaijani aka Turkic. Turkic dynasties ruled Iran for years, since idiot Pehlavis, it is controlling by real Persians.

Even today's supreme leader in Iran is Azeri Turk so you can not go on that argument. Iran is a multi-ethnic society so it is natural to have different tribes having ruled Iran over different epochs.

Even today's supreme leader in Iran is Azeri Turk so you can not go on that argument. Iran is a multi-ethnic society so it is natural to have different tribes having ruled Iran over different epochs.

So, what are you trying to proof?

Revolution damaged Iran badly. If it didn't happen, Iranians would become a country like South Korea.

That is just a supposition. Not a shred of evidence to back it up. In 1980 less than half of Iran could read and write and less than half had access to clean water and electricity. Not much of a South Korea.

So, what are you trying to proof?

I am not trying to prove anything. I am saying, Turkey is going towards a more Islamic future.

That I leave to Turks to respond to.

History repeats itself. Try to read more history. But then that would be too much for you.

Iran was the island of stability in 1978 as per US gov. Are you sure about your stability?

History repeats itself. Try to read more history. But then that would be too much for you.

Considering I'm more intelligent than you that's not the case. However, I still insist on you writing a book on how Iran has "resurrected" the "Safavid Empire" in the twenty-first century c.e. Perhaps that is too difficult for you, not to mention the lack of evidence to support your claim.

The engineers, doctors, lawyers, most of Turkey's talented people is Kemalists. If a revolution like Iran's happen in Turkey, there will be a major brain drain from Turkey to USA and EU. I hope a thing like this will never happen, I don't want my country in ruins.

However, your statements are absolutely wrong. In Europe, there are religious parties like AKP, but abolishing secular system is not in their programs. It's just like this in Turkey.

Complete nonsense. Maybe 70% of Turkish academics, doctors, engineers, lawyers are pro-islamist aka from gulen cemaat. I don't agree everything the Gulen community says, but i am glad they raised an islamic generation.

People of Turkey is far different than other Muslim people's. Becoming part of the Europe was in the agenda of Ottomans Turks since Treaty of Paris. Westernizing was and is the goal of our leaders.

Treaty of Paris (1856) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Westernising needs more clarification as a term or process.

Because if you want to be like the us or gb you are jumping on a sinking ship.

Also, turkey can never truly be considered a western nation proper, only a wannabe, therefore always playing catchup.

the best course for turkey is take the best parts of west and it's history/culture to fuse a modern balanced way forward.

Blindly following "the west" is not only slavish and unimaginative, but a bit stupid at this time.

the best course for turkey is take the best parts of west and it's history/culture to fuse a modern balanced way forward.

Blindly following "the west" is not only slavish and unimaginative, but a bit stupid at this time.

It was the Ataturk who introduced this idea. In last days of Ottoman Empire, people was a fan of French's. Westernising must be like Japan's, we must secure our culture.

And we will.

Complete nonsense. Maybe 70% of Turkish academics, doctors, engineers, lawyers are pro-islamist aka from gulen cemaat. I don't agree everything the Gulen community says, but i am glad they raised an islamic generation.

images

:)

It was the Ataturk who introduced this idea. In last days of Ottoman Empire, people was a fan of French's. Westernising must be like Japan's, we must secure our culture.

Westernising like Japan? Sure if you mean economically.

But you must be mad if you want to be like them socially and culturally.

And that's the key, because the values of the society will help perpetuate the strength and regeneration of a community.

Western values as practises today are producing decaying societies, Turks must accommodate the values of more conservative leaning people not because they are pressured to, but because it can be beneficial.

Correction, %70 of the seats belongs to pro-islamists, thanks to the kadrolaşma.

You were complaining when I called you brainwashed, yes you're truly brainwashed thats why you want the new generation brainwashed too.

Yea... Again with your lack of knowledge you amaze me...

Yea... Again with your lack of knowledge you amaze me...

Do you ever wonder why so many military personnel is jailed. Who are providing the intel? Who took over the police, the universities the political space, the hospitals, the bureaucracy, the Turkish consuls etc etc. You will be surprised about their numbers. And they have only one priority: to raise a youth conscious of their religion, history etc and who have the best education. You are sleeping

Edit: in other words they have infiltrated every institution that comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom