What's new

Taliban take control of Ghazni and US Air force twitter handle lied lol

When they took on isis in western afghanistan. They clearly had guidance from somewhere. So I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened here.

Stretched thin i highly doubt it. If they were stretched thin then they would be wiped out. They have growing support i mean if hazara and most of all the followers of ahmed shah masood are joining taliban. Not forgetting the ANA has enough taliban sympathy, selling guns NVD etc to them.

Then external support too.

That is what I am saying Taliban are not stretched thin but they seem to much reinforced so this means that the previous figures of 70k Taliban fighters were wrong because their numbers seem high. I have confirm news of US special forces being deployed in farah province to cut of Taliban from Iran and fighting is also going on there as well it has become a multi front war and Taliban seems like too much pushy they are taking multiple cities like they have been trained on urban warfare. This very strange this training is not local or from this region of Asia.

That is what I am saying Taliban are not stretched thin but they seem to much reinforced so this means that the previous figures of 70k Taliban fighters were wrong because their numbers seem high. I have confirm news of US special forces being deployed in farah province to cut of Taliban from Iran and fighting is also going on there as well it has become a multi front war and Taliban seems like too much pushy they are taking multiple cities like they have been trained on urban warfare. This very strange this training is not local or from this region of Asia.
Surrounded by Russia China and Iran. 3 nations the yanks annoyed and ofcourse Pakistan too. I am convinced they are being backed and that is why the yanks are at a lost. As i mentioned taliban movement is restocked because its indigenous movement.

I do wonder for how long they want to be the umbrella for the indians!

I think the Russian, Pakistani, Chinese and Iranian cooperation is paying dividends. After the meeting in Islamabad all parties have agreed to defeating US asset ISIS. Letting this cancer grow will be a loss for every aforementioned country. The Americans are trying very hard, but their brainchild is bound to be defeated.

Surrounded by Russia China and Iran. 3 nations the yanks annoyed and ofcourse Pakistan too. I am convinced they are being backed and that is why the yanks are at a lost. As i mentioned taliban movement is restocked because its indigenous movement.

I do wonder for how long they want to be the umbrella for the indians!

Indian plan fails if Taliban take control of north east Afghanistan. India is the useless, in kunar when Taliban attacked ISIS there were US Air strikes reported killing 57 people so this means saving north east Afghanistan is more important for USA and India. The Kunar offensive against ISIS will start soon there are reports of Taliban moving into the area. Dostum is new arrival he will be also a problem because most of ISIS is coming into his fold as well.

I think the Russian, Pakistani, Chinese and Iranian cooperation is paying dividends. After the meeting in Islamabad all parties have agreed to defeating US asset ISIS. Letting this cancer grow will be a loss for every aforementioned country. The Americans are trying very hard, but their brainchild is bound to be defeated.
Taliban splintered after the death of Mullah Omar and its other half turned into ISIS-K; TTP also joined ISIS-K. Both groups are fighting each other since their split. From strategic standpoint, it makes sense to let them fight and kill each other.

US-led forces have conducted operations against ISIS-K in Nangarhar - a province where Taliban is not present. You can find ample evidence and documentation of these operations on the web.

Last edited:
Indian plan fails if Taliban take control of north east Afghanistan. India is the useless, in kunar when Taliban attacked ISIS there were US Air strikes reported killing 57 people so this means saving north east Afghanistan is more important for USA and India. The Kunar offensive against ISIS will start soon there are reports of Taliban moving into the area. Dostum is new arrival he will be also a problem because most of ISIS is coming into his fold as well.

yes the tribal area which border afghanistan is vastly important to india and the yanks but if taliban move in then ttptm is in trouble. They have failed as it is but that investment being drained is something no investor can watch happening to their hard work. This year with the bombing of 100+ Hafiz children among other incidents has been a thorn in their sole.

Away from this happening I now believe it's time Pakistan openly engages with Taliban like Russia, China and Iran have. This is the forward policy which even the yanks are doing.

Clearly yanks are lieing and exaggerating their success against Taliban. From now on, all their rants should be dismissed unless verified from reliable and non biased sources.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1426572

Fight in Ghazni continues despite Afghan govt claims of control

The descriptions stood in stark contrast to statements given by Afghan and United States' officials on Saturday, who said government forces were firmly in control of the city and vowed that Ghazni was in no danger of being seized by the Taliban.

Clearly yanks are lieing and exaggerating their success against Taliban. From now on, all their rants should be dismissed unless verified from reliable and non biased sources.

The descriptions stood in stark contrast to statements given by Afghan and United States' officials on Saturday, who said government forces were firmly in control of the city and vowed that Ghazni was in no danger of being seized by the Taliban.

According to a source Afghan govt only controls NDS building in the city and area around it rest of city has fallen.

@Path-Finder Ajristan has fallen. There were 150 commandos 50 police officers and intelligence staff there.

An American drone killed some Taliban combatants in Ghazni two days ago, forcing the remainder to call off their attack on the city. However, they resumed their attack when they noticed that American troops were nowhere in the vicinity.

American troops took action against Taliban combatants in the provincial capital of Farah, and I have seen a footage of numerous Taliban combatants being blown to bits by American aircraft in that region. This footage was posted on Twitter but was taken down after some complaints.

No need to jump to conclusions over these matters. Misreporting is common worldwide.

Should US decide to stop Taliban in Ghazni, you will receive ample evidence of it from both Western and independent sources.

Russian FT have professionally covered American military operations against ISIS in Syria; provided some excellent footage of it. In-fact, FT was quicker to disclose such developments than numerous Western channels worldwide.

An American drone killed some Taliban combatants in Ghazni two days ago, forcing the remainder to call off their attack on the city. However, they resumed their attack when they noticed that American troops were nowhere in the vicinity.

American troops took action against Taliban combatants in the provincial capital of Farah, and I have seen a footage of numerous Taliban combatants being blown to bits by American aircraft in that region. This footage was posted on Twitter but was taken down after some complaints.

No need to jump to conclusions over these matters. Misreporting is common worldwide.

Should US decide to stop Taliban in Ghazni, you will receive ample evidence of it from both Western and independent sources.

Russian FT have professionally covered American military operations against ISIS in Syria; provided some excellent footage of it. In-fact, FT was quicker to disclose such developments than numerous Western channels worldwide.

Three American soldiers were blown to pecices as well few days ago during Taliban attack on convey. In bigger picture this means nothing neither yanks showing how they killed few Taliban. This is war afterall!

Bottomline is, yanks have been exaggerating their success against Taliban which is very clear on how Taliban are moving about in city at will!

@BHarwana Salam brother I just saw on twitter that Taliban has shoot down second MI-17 in Ghazni. How in the world are they taking out such heavy aircrafts ao easily?

Also reports suggest they have captured police head quarters and ghazni airport. And relief force of ANA and NATO resolute troops got ambushed as well (source :-twitter) . How true are all these news you have any idea?

u.s should leave afghanistan and stop wasting their money and lives for useless war

According to a source Afghan govt only controls NDS building in the city and area around it rest of city has fallen.

@Path-Finder Ajristan has fallen. There were 150 commandos 50 police officers and intelligence staff there.

I read somewhere that strange thing is Ghazni is predominantly shia. Taliban are sunni. The Shia resident are not opposed to their presence in ghazni!!

Strange if true.

@BHarwana Salam brother I just saw on twitter that Taliban has shoot down second MI-17 in Ghazni. How in the world are they taking out such heavy aircrafts ao easily?

Also reports suggest they have captured police head quarters and ghazni airport. And relief force of ANA and NATO resolute troops got ambushed as well (source :-twitter) . How true are all these news you have any idea?
Yes there are reports of MI17 being shot down not one but 2 on Twitter the first shot down was carrying commandos and second shot down was going in for extraction of intelligence staff. These are reports from media or journalist which are pro to Taliban. Taliban have the capability to shot down such helicopters as they have stringers and RPG plus the have AA guns.

The situation is being exaggerated by both sides but to conclude it Taliban have control of the city and this can be determined by the official Afghan news media. Lol

Now read this official tweet
No govt facilities fallen but they admit that Taliban have control of the city lol.

I read somewhere that strange thing is Ghazni is predominantly shia. Taliban are sunni. The Shia resident are not opposed to their presence in ghazni!!

Strange if true.

It is not just taliban they have shia militias along them. Ghazni is shia dominant city and the shia militias are more trained in urban war as they fought along Taliban while they both attacked Mosul Iraq :)

Here is a selfi from Ghazni govt building

IMG_20180813_002705.jpg

Back
Top Bottom