What's new

Taliban take control of Ghazni and US Air force twitter handle lied lol

@Path-Finder okay while NATO and Afghan forces are trying to take back Ghazni in the meantime they lost another city Takhar. This is getting interesting.

Meeting between Russian, Chinese, Pakistani and Iranian secret services might have something to with this current situation in Afghanistan...

Naaa we were just discussing regional security and economic prosperity. Afghanistan is a US and Indian problem.

They are opening various fronts on purpose. This tac is to cause confusion.

This also shows how weak control Afghan govt had in Afghanistan I have never seen cities fall so easy. They are just firing few mortars and taking the city. What is this my friend a joke? Billions of dollars of US taxpayer money spent and Afghanistan is like it was in 1980s.

This also shows how weak control Afghan govt had in Afghanistan I have never seen cities fall so easy. They are just firing few mortars and taking the city. What is this my friend a joke? Billions of dollars of US taxpayer money spent and Afghanistan is like it was in 1980s.
There is a documentary by a BBC journalist John Simpson which I posted here before & can be found on youtube. After the soviet withdrawal and the remaining afghan army and the NDS of the time khad were in cahoots with the Mujahideen. army and khad were infiltrated heavily to the point telling the two part was done by the change in clothing.

Almost same thing appears to be happening here. Then the yanks were on a different side. Today they are on a different side.

Taliban are growing in strength to strength. Time to open their office in Islamabad in place of US Embassy!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1426954/t...ghan-base-kill-at-least-17-soldiers-officials

Taliban capture northern Afghan base, kill at least 17 soldiers: officials

Tahir Rehmani — head of Faryab's provincial council — said the base fell after the soldiers begged for reinforcements and air support from Kabul but were ultimately ignored.

They were too busy with Ghazni,” said Rehmani.

Clearly Talibans are stretching the Kabul regime and Americans all over Afghansitan. North, South and west, in literally every direction they are striking.

America needs to be careful here, they might not even get the retreating passage here like they got in Vietnam. Creating enemy with literally every other nation is bound to bite in arse hard.

I don't know how this will turn out. No doubt people in the US will be pointing fingers for this failure and it could end with Trump chimping out on Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom