What's new

Taliban take control of Ghazni and US Air force twitter handle lied lol

Sounds like the Tet offensive, the days of Afghan gov are numbered. More anarchy and blood shed will follow in Afghan land and more refugees for Pakistan , sigh.

the day refugee comes to Pakistan, we should take Afghan affairs in our hands and ask US to explain its 10 year long spending and operations in Afghanistan.

Guy above me is saying USA and Iran are working together well I think he needs medical attention. Because he is saying Trump is working with Iran? Are you giving me same story?
How about this, The current afghan government having her roots within what we previously called northern alliance that was supported by iran and USA to bring down Talibans have helped ISKP on a vary moment when they were about to be defeated by taliban. How you put all this scenario?

Didn't pompeo say Taliban are defeated? Now they blame a wider array of people for the Taliban except China. I suppose that isn't far off.

I will share my analysis on this some where later in coming days on this. Ghazni is just 150km from Kabul so first let's wait for US response on Ghazni. Losing Ghazni is really bad and there will be a counter attack from allies. Eid is also near and we might see a ceasefire bro if Taliban take full control of ghazni and Kunar before Eid then there will be long term ceasefire till next spring and this will place large area under Taliban

I will share my analysis on this some where later in coming days on this. Ghazni is just 150km from Kabul so first let's wait for US response on Ghazni. Losing Ghazni is really bad and there will be a counter attack from allies. Eid is also near and we might see a ceasefire bro if Taliban take full control of ghazni and Kunar before Eid then there will be long term ceasefire till next spring and this will place large area under Taliban

Even if taliban dont seize control of ghazni. It matters not because the taliban are clearly flexing their muscle like never before. Today ghazni tomorrow they can mount an offensive on Kabul itself.

Bottom line is, as the war enters its 18th year the outlook is incredibly bleak. Stay or go the yanks have lost their relevance.

Even if taliban dont seize control of ghazni. It matters not because the taliban are clearly flexing their muscle like never before. Today ghazni tomorrow they can mount an offensive on Kabul itself.

Bottom line is, as the war enters its 18th year the outlook is incredibly bleak. Stay or go the yanks have lost their relevance.

Taliban are to much stretched and they are suddenly pushing on multiple fronts. Most of Taliban logistics are being done on much professional level than anything. Some one with very high urban warfare experience is guiding them. The attacks seem more coordinated these urban attacks are like organised tactics these were not common in Afghanistan the Afghan guerilla war was different.

Taliban are to much stretched and they are suddenly pushing on multiple fronts. Most of Taliban logistics are being done on much professional level than anything. Some one with very high urban warfare experience is guiding them. The attacks seem more coordinated these urban attacks are like organised tactics these were not common in Afghanistan the Afghan guerilla war was different.
When they took on isis in western afghanistan. They clearly had guidance from somewhere. So I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened here.

Stretched thin i highly doubt it. If they were stretched thin then they would be wiped out. They have growing support i mean if hazara and most of all the followers of ahmed shah masood are joining taliban. Not forgetting the ANA has enough taliban sympathy, selling guns NVD etc to them.

Then external support too.

Back
Top Bottom