What's new

Tag your favorite Indian member of PDF

his gubmint is, via taxes he pays

as is Modi Ji, via my taxes I pay

do you pay income tax, @jamahir ? .. or are you going to commie logic us all again and say how your 5 rupees from that 20 rupee can of pepsi you bought is also "tax" ?

I will reply to this tomorrow. Logging off.

Okay then. Anything else I can do for you? :lol:

No, just that. Leave, taking millions like you. The first good thing you will do in your life.

I will reply to this tomorrow. Logging off.
pukkhay mar, bdp teri

also, by the time you wake up, the world will have gone that much more capitalist, with literally countless people around the world having bought new bikes and cars :D

1000_F_163464703_iGYKC0q1XVq2xYr8RcZxjNiJEbJQY1N7.jpg

il_570xN.3942611114_qfsh.jpg

d076d547815a3863fd07fd2a9c0f5c93.jpg
b4046166_large.jpg

e4c6f10bcc623c2cd8f551f5b5e5fd2d.jpg

Please decide what you want to exactly say.
It is quite clear, except to those who wish to misunderstand wilfully.

We were constituted a democracy, with proper safeguards and checks and balances.

We are today in the grip of a party and an organisation that wishes to overthrow all those constitutional provisions, and wishes to use its narrow lead in first-past-the-post system of Indian polling to exercise a coercive influence over the whole of India.

None of this is unclear, except to those determined to defend the bigotry and Islamophobia at the root of these manoeuvres.

You are claiming that a political party is on the verge of getting absolute power despite us being in a democracy. However, at the same time, you are completely blind to Congress's excesses.
I am not a supporter of the Congress, and the way to examine the Sangh Parivar's harm to the nation is not to what-about into a discussion on someone else's inadequacies.

The BJP, never ever tried to grind the majority Hindu population into the ground, as the previous Congress governments, and political parties in power, and associated cluster of associated organisations were trying to do.
This is the classic victim card played by the Castrated Hindu profile. There was NO grinding the majority Hindu population into the ground, and even the definition of majority Hindu being ground into the ground reduces to a fanatic few in the BIMARU states, who were left untouched by the good effects of education and who clung to their superstitions, aided and abetted by rank backward social elements of the worst kind.

No, true democracy is not a tyranny of the majority. That tyranny is called Demogoguery.

There exists true democracy which is by Participatory Democracy where every citizen of the society participates in the daily running of the society whether in the country's country-level or international-level political affairs or the society's social needs and evolution. Every citizen will be a politician because the citizen exists in society and cannot and should not avoid being socially responsible.

The system should give reasonable, rational and just rights to the citizen and the citizen should perform his or her social duties and responsibilities. In non-leftist societies the government will expect the citizen to perform duties but the government will not give the citizen rights and freedom. Duties should only come if the system gives rights. There can be no duties without rights.

The former Libyan Jamahiriya was a true democracy where there were 800 Basic People's Congresses in which each of the BPC had thousands of Libyans participating in ideating, discussing and decision-making and these resulted in changes to the appropriate thing in the country. One of the eventual goals of Communism is this very thing - participatory democracy - which is true democracy :

What women want to do they should be let to do that, unless it is cruel, anti-human, apathetic. In Capitalism a hijaabi or female Bhakt working in Goldman Sachs or encouraging her son to join Lockheed Martin is doing great criminality. A prostitute however is causing no global-scale injustice and violence. :)

Secondly, in the full realization of Communism the family system will have been abolished so there won't be family elders to impose oppression of any son or daughter, especially daughter, or the children having to sacrifice their wishes and likes just because the mother wants them to be lawyer or engineer just because those professions are money-wise lucrative. And in full Communism money will have been abolished and women will have no compulsions so there will be anything called "Women becoming cheaper than coca cola". :)

So you will choose a life where you have no say, no rights, no justice and no respect and where you will have to spend your life in wage slavery just so that you survive the month and provide for the family ? :)

In India, Arveena Khatoon, a daily-wage construction worker died of hunger and thirst on one of Modi jee's "Laborer Special" trains during Lockdown of 2020 and she like other daily wages have been forced into after having been driven out of the cities where they had come for employment. Modi jee didn't provide these daily wagers with free food and clothes for the duration of the Lockdown and he threw them out of the cities and left them to their fates. In May 2020 Arveena Khatoon got into that train to carry her to her hometown, she neither had money to buy food at the railway station nor did the railway department provide her food during her journey. She died of lack of food and water in May 2020 when in the same month the government-owned Food Corporation of India had a few hundred lakh tons of wheat and other grains. In Capitalism, which you desire to live in, the Indian government choose to create an artificial famine for Arveena and others and they died, needlessly and for the government, life went on. This is Capitalism :) :
Dead-mother-at-station-1068x601.jpeg

It is also for the USA government to answer because India as a system has for the last 76 years been in the Western Bloc - socially, economically and politically. The leader of the Western Bloc is USA government.

It is also for you as a citizen of USA to answer because the USA system is the same as in India.
Phir tum nain lamba post likha 🤨

Wrong. The BJP is awakening the masses, be it Hindu, Muslim, Christian, etc to make them more nationalist.
Awaking them, by creating one false narrative after another? If it is a question of awakening, why does the Sangh Parivar run at full speed from every historical consensus, and try to create its own mythhistory?

The Sangh Parivar had objection with the color of the flag, not with the State per se. I'm sure we can have differing opinions in a democracy. But on my end, I don't support the Sangh Parivar's past decision on the national flag.
I am not interested in your throwing a Russian peasant to the wolves.

Nope, it was the Congress all along.
In that case, there can be no question of the Sangh Parivar regaining anything. It could not have been regaining what it never had.

Depends on how you look at it. You have decided to completely brush them with one color, I can't do anything with that. You can't ignore the social work they have done and the help they have given to people, be it blood donation drives, planting trees among other things.
Those cosmetic measures do nothing to ameliorate the atmosphere of daily hatred and distrust that they have created around Muslims and Christians, where every step of the administrative and social process is weighted against them, wherever the Sangh Parivar could get to twist the administration and social patterns in their favour. Through coercion, and the strong-arm tactics of the Bajrang Dal and similar lumpen elements.

How does that negate what I have said. It's through democracy that people have chosen BJP at the centre and that's why 'everybody knows'.
Lies are of two kinds, as we learnt, no, not in Chanakya, elsewhere.

Suggestio falsi and suppressio veri.

Either tell an unequivocal untruth, or suppress the truth.

This ploy of yours is of the second type, suppressio veri. \

You make play with the actual election results in the national elections, and allow to pass peacefully, undisturbed, the vast weight of opposite opinion, then and in subsequent state elections everywhere.

Last edited:
I already mentioned that BJP isn't as strong at the Vidhan Sabha elections as it is at the Lok Sabha. There's still work to be done. And I don't even know who Shobha Karandlaje is.
That only shows that the majority at the centre is due to the Sangh Parivar's hold on the moronic cowbelt, UP with its satellites.

As for Shobha Karandlaje, she is a Pakistani from Gilgit Baltistan. Why else would she be making predictions about the BJP's chances in the Karnataka elections? You are nothing if not logical. That it is upside down logic is irrelevant.

All political parties do that.
Systematically, with the support of illegal election bonds, that have not yet been adjudicated by the Supreme Court?

The Sangh Parivar is unique in the number of elections where it has suborned the majority's elected representatives by the blatant use of money. Maharashtra is a case in point, only the latest, but a case, still, where the Supreme Court has openly stated that the no-confidence motion was illegal, the Governor's call for a floor vote was illegal, and the Speaker was wrong not to decide the status of the breakaway elected representatives.

Of course, you have no difficulty in showing how any other party did all this. Of course.

None of this is unclear, except to those determined to defend the bigotry and Islamophobia at the root of these manoeuvres.
Itna bhi kya ho gya ?

Did the sangh butcher some Mr Qureshi, your neighbour, on suspicion of eating a cow or what ?

Enough of your falsehoods and your hilarious writing style, gtfo.. pta ni kya samajh rakha hai apne aap ko.

The BJP respects the Indian Muslims, they are after all Indians, but not at the cost of the Hindus bending down to them in the name of secularism.
Are you joking?

They are ignored when they appeal for help, and are burnt alive; they are obstructed when they go to complain at the police stations; they are memorialised by police reports stating that some harmless action of theirs 'hurt the sentiments of the Hindu community', they are obstructed by the magistrates, and derided and mocked during court proceedings, proceedings against their assailants are drawn out until all witnesses have turned 'hostile', convictions are made and punishments awarded with a slap on the wrist, and the crowning crime against dharma is the release of convicted rapists, due to administrative subterfuge and a collusive act between the Centre and the State governments.

Name ONE instance of the Hindus bending down to anyone in the name of secularism. ONE.

I'm sure even the Congress did this at some point in their tenure. Who can forget the Emergency?
The Congress is not my ideal. I do not criticise the Sangh Parivar to bring the Congress into power. Your constant pretence that any attack on the foul acts of the BJP are tantamount to a supportive programme for the Congress will not last beyond the first time of reading. My opposition is to the hate spread by the Sangh Parivar, NOT to favour the Congress.

So stop trying to sidestep.

Back
Top Bottom