What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
Ok as you know i agree with you 100%...

But the thing i try to do is trying to understand the current situation, what's going on...

SSM keeps T-LORAMİDS on & they don't decrease requested batteries so this means if tender won't be cancelled we will have all we want about that capability...

So i start to think... If we will have air defence system all we need at that stage, are ASELSAN/ROKETSAN working for a more improved(then T-LORAMİDS), longer range & altitude Air Defence System ?..

I think They made a desicion with anger but can't step back cause of political reasons. They want to control public perception positive and don't want to make people think as "NATO objected so Turkey can't move ahead with China". On the other hand, It is being requested new offers from MBDA and Raytheon to create an reason for cancellation maybe...

Secondly, Each steps on foreign relations have own consequences. Cancelling a positively proceeding big tender without showing a serious reason may break good relations with China as well.

Who knows What's next. We are going to see !

And with ToT?

I don't know but Let's say 5 years. What makes difference ?

I think They made a desicion with anger but can't step back cause of political reasons. They want to control public perception positive and don't want to make people think as "NATO objected so Turkey can't move ahead with China". On the other hand, It is being requested new offers from MBDA and Raytheon to create an reason for cancellation maybe...

Secondly, Each steps on foreign relations have own consequences. Cancelling a positively proceeding big tender without showing a serious reason may break good relations with China as well.

Who knows What's next. We are going to see !

I agree with red part but i think blue part is explainable and better thing for public if we cancel the tender and go with full indigenous ASELSAN-ROKETSAN HİSAR-U... Public would love it so much...

@cabatli_53 Bro. btw there is a connection between your 2 comments....

Red part makes cancelling the tender very hard and however it is not the real reason it will be understood that 'Goverment scared from NATO' by public... Actually real goal is cancelling the tender and giving mission to ASELSAN & ROKETSAN... But how goverment will do it ?.. That's the situation... Am i right ?..

I agree with red part but i think blue part is explainable and better thing for public if we cancel the tender and go with full indigenous ASELSAN-ROKETSAN HİSAR-U... Public would love it so much...

@cabatli_53 Bro. btw there is a connection between your 2 comments....

Red part makes cancelling the tender very hard and however it is not the real reason it will be understood that 'Goverment scared from NATO' by public... Actually real goal is cancelling the tender and giving mission to ASELSAN & ROKETSAN... But how goverment will do it ?.. That's the situation... Am i right ?..

Perception is important (inside/outside) for countries who have some serious ambitious on own region, especially in times When everything goes out of your requests in region. Think it as show of strength to draw your own route to meet requirements without accepting a third voice. NATO openly objected to that desicion. It was also talked to block Turkey using $ loans and finally blockage to integrate NATO network. Government stands against those pressures to move ahead with China but A new factor(Hisar-U) that desicion makers ignore during final meeting, became more important/vital than Chinese proposal(With results of Aselsan pressures and Chinese S-400 order maybe) When It is thought with a cool head. Hope final desicion serves perfect but I am %100 supporter of developing Hisar-U (with/without ToT) instead of ordering Chinese crap that maker country orders Russian S-400 instead of their own.

Perception is important (inside/outside) for countries who have some serious ambitious on own region, especially in times When everything goes out of your requests in region. Think it as show of strength to draw your own route to meet requirements without accepting a third voice. NATO openly objected to that desicion. It was also talked to block Turkey using $ loans and finally blockage to integrate NATO network. Government stands against those pressures to move ahead with China but A new factor(Hisar-U) that desicion makers ignore during final meeting, became more important/vital than Chinese proposal(With results of Aselsan pressures and Chinese S-400 order maybe) When It is thought with a cool head. Hope final desicion serves perfect but I am %100 supporter of developing Hisar-U (with/without ToT) instead of ordering Chinese crap that maker country orders Russian S-400 instead of their own.
:devil: this final sentence is more than enough to explain everyting bro.

Ya direkt iptal etsinler ihaleyi. Nolcak sanki en fazla. İstediğimiz sonuçları alamadık desinler iptal etsinler... Çok da fifi... :D

Guys it doesn't allow to give direct link but open the link and find "30.03.2015 Başkent" program... It's a fresh interview(yesterday).. Savunma Sanayi Müsteşar Yardımcısı Faruk ÖZLÜ has a long interview there... And he also talks about T-LORAMİDS...

TVNET

@cabatli_53 bro he also talks about the things you said...

Guys it doesn't allow to give direct link but open the link and find "30.03.2015 Başkent" program... It's a fresh interview(yesterday).. Savunma Sanayi Müsteşar Yardımcısı Faruk ÖZLÜ has a long interview there... And he also talks about T-LORAMİDS...

TVNET

@cabatli_53 bro he also talks about the things you said...

I watched last part now...

ASELSAN/ROKETSAN HİSAR-U will be more improved then T-LORAMİDS
iii.gif

T-Loramids are urgent systems while aselsan and roketsan are developing better systems? Sound a bit fishy...

Well, if Aselsan and Roketsan can prove that their system is better than the products offered at the tender, there is valid reason to just cancel the whole thing withoug losing too much face.

But like ANKA we have a dilemma. our SSM and arms industry is being pushed into rushing things and we may not have the Hisar ready in 7 years. maybe a test rocket, but no way will we have a fully industrialized production in proces.

I don't think the region is going to standby and wait for Turkey to get Hisar....

Well, if Aselsan and Roketsan can prove that their system is better than the products offered at the tender, there is valid reason to just cancel the whole thing withoug losing too much face.

But like ANKA we have a dilemma. our SSM and arms industry is being pushed into rushing things and we may not have the Hisar ready in 7 years. maybe a test rocket, but no way will we have a fully industrialized production in proces.

I don't think the region is going to standby and wait for Turkey to get Hisar....

Buying off shelf can only be a interim Solution to fill a Gap in Turkey AD Capabillity, in long Term we are in need of an indigenous Solution ! We can deploy the System were we want even by a Crisis Intervention in north Africa and we can deliver them to our Allies !

Guys when we get these systems there will be no need for sending F-16s for border patrol except things like surveillance... Am i right ?..

Back
Top Bottom