What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Those illiterate nomads from the wastelands of Kazakhstan (Andronovo) did not leave anything there. Not even a World UNESCO Heritage Site. Nothing.

They had no alphabet either until they surprise, surprise copied our ancient Phoenician alphabet.

Phoenician alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They claim heritage to Elamites which lived in a tiny area of today's Iran next to Iraq, Kuwait and KSA while the Elamites were heavily influenced by nearby Semites and Sumerians and while they had nothing to do with any Central Asian nomads or Iranian peoples.:lol:

Sana'a alone in Yemen is more beautiful and more ancient than any town in ALL of Iran.

Nothing in Iran is even close to World UNESCO Heritage Sites such as Petra (Jordan), Mada'in Saleh (KSA), (Palmyra), Hatra (Iraq), Shivta (Israel) etc. All built by ancient Semites (Nabateans etc.).

They only have their 2-3 columns in Persopolis and architecture that is a carbon copy of ancient Akkadian and Assyrian architecture.

What a joke.:lol:

Their most visited sites are graves of dead Hijazi Arabs from modern-day KSA.:lol:

REZA is still an Arabic name fools no matter how much you try to change it :lol:

Iran has the second biggest list on the UNESCO heritage sites, after Turkey in the middle east. Don't lie. You have an inferiority complex, or rather yet, you feel inferior, because you are Saudi. Ya'Allah, we get it. The whole world hates you, just a huge desert with oil. That makes you sick. Especially the educated Saudis, they understand how to read and write, and to think a little. Makes them even more sick to know where they come from.

Table of World Heritage Sites by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here, your ancestors were camel hugging bedouins, who couldn't even build something to last more than 10 years. Come to think of it, without foreign contractors, you still can't.

You must have been raped by an Afro-Arab. Did not know that you were a gay too.

I am a Hashemite. The most ancient lineage on the planet along with the lineage of Confucius.

10% of Saudi Arabia's population are Afro-Arabs and the remaining are almost all full-blooded Arabs and Semites. Semitic people originate from the Arabian Peninsula. The Arabian Peninsula is the longest inhabited area on the planet outside of Eastern Africa and Southern Africa.

Your ancestors before they reached the wastelands of the Iranian Plateau had lived on the Arabian Peninsula for 1000's of years.

Uneducated fool.

This is how Hashemites look like fool;

Pure Arab (Adnani) and Semitic noble blood. Our nobility is spotted instantly.

On the other hand you don't even know who your great-great-grandfather was or what his surname was because you had no surnames until then.:lol:

The Arab WOrld has 6 times as many World UNESCO Heritage Sites and this matters little as Iraq has 10 as much history but 4 times less World UNESCO Heritage Sites yet every educated person knows that Iraq has a much more impressive history than Iran.

Another fail by another Farsi clown.

Anyway I was looking for a ban due to exams so I am calling it a day with the Kawli Farsi Gypsy mongrels and our former slave boys.:lol:

You will always be beneath us, just remember that. The whole world knows it already. For God's sake little UAE could buy all of Iran tomorrow.:lol:

Kawli boy is in love with Afro-Arabs. I might find you a nice boy that you can marry.:lol:

If your compatriot here below is not enough.

I bet you speak just like him.:lol:

I am also willing to met the creature in question. I will be in Paris and London this summer. Let's see how you look like in real life and what a poor little loser you are. I can probably buy the village that you crawled out from.

I am serious. We can exchange Facebook profiles or telephone numbers. I feel like smashing your skull and other Farsi subhumans here. Let us see if you even dare to mention the word Arab anymore in any European capital city let alone Paris and London where an regular Arab from the GCC can buy your entire village.:lol: Or come here to Copenhagen you Kawli boy. The Palestinian community alone would eat you alive:lol:

What a joke you Farsi sissy boys are. Afro-Arab this and Afro-Arab that. The photos I posted are almost identical of your beloved Afro-Arabs and Afro-Iranians but they are regular Iranians:lol:

Last edited:
This retard keep deleting his posts and reposting them.:lol: What a pathetic afro arab. I bet his highlight of the day was a Persian replying to him and making him feel alive. If you had any guts, you'd post pics of your afro arab sand nigger self or your uma so we could see your $hit coloured complexion.

I am also willing to met the creature in question. I will be in Paris and London this summer. Let's see how you look like in real life and what a poor little loser you are. I can probably buy the village that you crawled out from.

I am serious. We can exchange Facebook profiles or telephone numbers. I feel like smashing your skull and other Farsi subhumans here. Let us see if you even dare to mention the word Arab anymore in any European capital city let alone Paris and London where an regular Arab from the GCC can buy your entire village.:lol:

If you had any honour, you would not have sold your uma to ISIS. Give me time and place afro arab. First post your pic so we can see your subhuman, afro arab face.

Sold your Ummah to ISIS? What is that Kawli blabbering about nobody knows?

Look I don't care about Afro-Arabs or skin color. I am in most likelihood lighter skinned than you as I am partially European. Secondly I already proposed that we can exchange Facebook profiles and even telephone numbers. I am currently based in Copenhagen due to studies that will end this summer. I will be in Paris and London for 2 few weeks this summer. Where are your refugee *** based at? Let me guess some suburban ghetto in the Netherlands?

Look everyone can google how Hashemites look like. Those full-blooded Arab and those mixed with Europeans. All of them are lighter skinned and 100 times better looking than the average Farsi and their ancestry and lineages are 100 times older and more respected worldwide.

As I told you do you even know who your great-great-grandfather was and what his surname was? After all surnames did not exist in your Mullahstan until recently.

I can trace my ancestry almost 100 generations back to Prophet Ibrahim (as) in the direct line.

My name features on genealogical pages on the internet.

Last time I took this discussion you escaped, remember?.:lol:

Go play your computer games moron. I am 100% sure that you have never talked to any Arab like that wherever you live (I suspect NEtherlands) THE Moroccans would have stabbed you to death long ago or gave you a beating that you won't forget.

Here in Copenhagen Iranians are beat up by Arabs regularly in nightclubs. Cowards. In Iraq or Syria you would end up on ******** or YNC.:lol:

Last week an Iranian was playing up against an Lebanese doorman and the doorman broke his nose. It was in the local news.:lol:

The coward escaped as last time. Typical farsi running away. What a joke.:lol: Playing up but can't finish it. Go play on your PS3 and troll behind a computer screen. All you are good at. Sweet dreams about your Afro-Arabs too.

Last edited:

Yes, we are decendant from Medians but so are Azeris and other north west iranians. But Kurds, Azeris etc are quite close to people from the caucasus aswell genetically speaking, or the other way around simply. meaning, we also share heritage from the native hurrian groups such as the manneans, gutians, qarduchis etc.

Who are the ones thieving and stealing other people's culture and history which you have done for thousands of years. Atleast turks started 100 years ago. I mean, you claim that Kurosh rebelled against his Median grandfather and established a Persian empire. You're so full of shit, who comes up with nonsense mythical stories like this? And the thing is, you blindly belive in that. Persepolis was built by Jews for instance. All your "persian" heroes in shahnama are actually Kermashani Kurds. That Kurosh cylinder is just evident of how persians have falsified history for their own inferior gains. You come to Kurdistan, take our artifacts and place them in the shrine of fucking imam hossein. yeah, that's right, you persian whip yourself for Arabs, the same Arabs that slaughtered you.

You can't insult me to be frank. I know what we have and don't have. But this is fun though :D

zendebad persian pride. :bunny:

You mountain apes have no history so someone can steal from you to began with

It was the persian ferdosi who saved the iranian heritage even the ayyubs asked for copies to know about their iranic history

You dogs only steal and claim the land and civilization of others

Listen Gypsy.

Arab cuisine is 100 times more well-known in the world. There is not even any contest.

Same with Arab culture, language (4th most spoken language), Islam and our culture is by far the most influential one in the Muslim world and one of the most influential ones in the world. Your language is half Arabic. Your alphabet is Arabic. There is no comparison my Gypsy.

There are no Blacks in KSA outside of Afro-Arabs and they are not locals. You have Afro-Iranians too. Besides there is nothing wrong with Blacks. Rather them than you Gypsies.

Semites originate on the Arabian Peninsula which is the second oldest inhabited place on the planet after East Africa and South Africa. Cultures on the Arabian Peninsula are older than your Iranian Plateau and our Semitic civilizations are the most ancient on the planet.

Indeed we as your masters and religious, cultural, linguistic and military masters do not take anything that you write seriously more than slave owners take the barking of their slaves seriously.

Now swear at me in your sissy Farsi mongrel language.:lol:

:lol:

Your Al-Assad and Farsi terrorists are also dying in their hundreds in Syria and Iraq.:lol:

Still a long way to those 1 million the glorious Saddam Hussein eliminated.:lol:

Let alone those millions our ancestors eliminated 1400 years ago and many more that they had fun with.

You poor, sanctioned and isolated creatures.

Iranian hasn't had a wash for 60 years and smokes animal faeces | Daily Mail Online

My last post as I do not want to waste more time with our former slaves.
This gay donkey burning the iranian republic flag and use the monarch flag this gay faggot say I think the republic flag is arab with indian symbol

While he is flying the shahnshah flag which was used by Safavids,afshars,and gajars then was used by pahlavis

These donkeys use that flag without even knowing the meaning of the symbols on it

The lion and the sword is symol for imam ali A.S. and the sword is zulfiqar

They hate arabs and islam even though
their shah was a muslim but they use him as symbol against islam

And he is buried in arab muslim country in the arab republic of Egypt and in mosque in Cairo yet they hate islam and use flag which is a symbol to an arab muslim man which is imam ali A.S.
Al-Rifa'i Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
image.jpg
image.jpg

This gay donkey burning the iranian republic flag and use the monarch flag this gay faggot say I think the republic flag is arab with indian symbol

While he is flying the shahnshah flag which was used by Safavids,afshars,and gajars then was used by pahlavis

These donkeys use that flag without even knowing the meaning of the symbols on it

The lion and the sword is symol for imam ali A.S. and the sword is zulfiqar

They hate arabs and islam even though
their shah was a muslim but they use him as symbol against islam

And he is buried in arab muslim country in the arab republic of Egypt and in mosque in Cairo yet they hate islam and use flag which is a symbol to an arab muslim man which is imam ali A.S.
Al-Rifa'i Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
View attachment 224213 View attachment 224214

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

They are confused people.

Was one of his wives not Arab and did he not give his children Islamic (Arab) names? He was meeting frequently with Arab monarchs too and was friends with them.

Was the Pahlavi family not Kurdish originally? I remember someone telling me this.

Even the Safavids claimed Hashemite descend and married Arabs. The Hashashin were founded by an Iraqi Arab (Kufan) of Yemeni origin too.

Assassins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hassan-i Sabbah

Hassan-i Sabbah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I told you already that we Arabs have no problem with people of Iranian descend in the GCC (Iranian Arabs, Persians and Lurs) but anti-Arabs, fiercely anti-Muslim cannot be our friends. Sorry. At most just business.

Southern Iraq is the heartland of Shia Islam, not Iran. Southern Iraq should led Shias not Iran.

Al-Sistani is much, much better than that Khamenei. There can be no question about that. Or someone like Al-Sadr's father if he lived.

Muqtada only for the praises song on Youtube.

Hassan Nasrallah biggest mistake was allying with Bashar. Before that he was tolerable.

I respect genuine Shia clerics and especially Shia Arab ones as I only know them. Al-Sistani for instance.

I do not like regime clerics whether in KSA or Iran or elsewhere.

Last edited:
@SALMAN AL-FARSI

You will like this video.

:lol:

The entire region should change leadership overnight.

Why have we so bad leaders? Are our people really this guilty and bad themselves?

Also what do you think will happen in Syria? Will the West send troops and how long can Al-Assad continue? What will happen with Alawis? Would it not be better if they did not oppose Al-Assad more and tried to play on two horses? Reach out to the FSA? ISIS won't ever be accepted by locals of Syria, regional countries or West. They are temporary IMO.

Last edited:
firstly, i thought the assad army & rebel have stop fighting with weapon

they fighting with pictures which show who is the most beautiful, lol

Little TOWs in Dar'a actually. There are many TOWs in Idlib and Hezbollah does not even bother to go there. They prefer to fight the weak.

Really, did they capture Jerusalem as they promised? Or at least Shabaa farms? All they achieved is killing 121 Israeli soldiers in 33 days.

Egypt in 1973 killed over 1500 Israeli soldiers in 18 days.

Its just a resistance group for the record israeli forces never fought a well trained army and as well equiped and well funded as they are.

Here are average Iranians:

iranian_protesters.jpg

03%20Young%20Iranians%20with%20mother.jpg

s_i28_29060027.jpg

Compare that to an average subhuman, afro arab saud:

_1141456_sabah_saad_ap300.jpg

Dude, go ahead show yourself a little, if you're not as dark as leftover shit than I'll be genuinely shocked :rofl:

Shame on you both calling your selfs muslims and judging others on their colour.
Ohh i am white i am good guy shut up and go to your mom ask her to teach you some maners.
We all know there are black people in iran and saudi arab.
I am not black but my life is as important as a african black.
You are in a pride of being white but remeber humans are equal.

Its just a resistance group for the record israeli forces never fought a well trained army and as well equiped and well funded as they are.

Shame on you both calling your selfs muslims and judging others on their colour.
Ohh i am white i am good guy shut up and go to your mom ask her to teach you some maners.
That iranian member is not muslim he is like the majority of the iranian gay nationslists who live in west and hate islam,arabs,and muslims

Maybe because in iran there are no gay clubs or alcohol:lol:

Last edited:
It did fall apart didnt it? Into Pakistan, India and Bangladesh
Fell apart? like what?
Only incidence occured was succession of bangladesh and it was natural bacause of geographical reason. Other then that.
Even in all wars in subcontinent. Pakistan never bombed indian cities nor did india bombed Pakistani cities.
And both are quite strong and united countries with diversifying people

sadly he is not the only one showing stupid racist comments
ethnic stuff , superiority of racial non sense
tired of these people
anyway in Iran they are many many different "colors": from white skin to dark skin

Back
Top Bottom