What's new

Israel strikes Damascus Airport

The truth of the matter is that Israel can't technically defend itself conventionally in any protracted war... Technology has grown everywhere now even non-state actors are armed to the teeth and has the conventional capability to stop Israel.. Forget state actors.

In any form of protracted war their chances is limited plus they don't have the stragetic depth
Yes i agree, It will be good for Syria to initiate a protracted war with Israel and defeat Israel this way, since Israël cant defend itself through this kind of war.. Seems to me like you know more about the state of Syria's military than Assad(their leader and commander in chief ) himself. I wish you were his defence advisor, Syria would have defeated Israel by now, since you know what Assad, his generals and the world doesnt know. 😁

Last edited:
And what offensive capabilities the Afghans had against the mainland US or USSR? None.
Same about Syria, they would have no offensive capabilities against Israel and then Israel would have no reason to be inside Syria.

Israeli soldiers and tanks regularly enter both Syria and Lebanon as they wish.

Here they are in Lebanon:

In Syria:

Israeli tanks in Syria:

Israeli tanks in Lebanon:

Israel literally has bases that are technically inside Lebanese territory, I was in a base like that. Israeli soldiers regularly enter Lebanon and Hezbollah can't do shit.
You was in a base like that...so u are a nazi.

Israel doesn't have manpower and can't realistically fight a hot war more then 2 weeks...

Forget ganging up just one country can overcome them you don't need multiple entities
Lol, haven't you heard about the attrition war in 1969-1971? Arabs thought about that way before you did and failed when the balance of power was on their side.

Also, in a real hot war, no military was really left standing after 2-3 weeks against us.

1.The growth of technology... the world is going thru a blitz of technological boost everywhere.
2. poor stragetic depth
3.including small manpower potential
Ok,who's gonna fight Israel?

You're obsessed with that 😂

Well, I'd like to say very fascinated is more like it. Only mentioned the question once before.

Now, on some other thread, we could always talk about your ancient Pantheon of Mighty gods. :wave:

Well, I'd like to say very fascinated is more like it. Only mentioned the question once before.

Now, on some other thread, we could always talk about your ancient Pantheon of Mighty gods. :wave:
Ah I thought it was you who asked him before. Someone else asked him 1-2 times before,I thought it was you. Lol!

Israel doesn't have manpower and can't realistically fight a hot war more then 2 weeks...

Forget ganging up just one country can overcome them you don't need multiple entities
Manpower you say ? The arabs didn't seem to win with nearly 1:5 numerical superiority
You're the same guy who claims that taliban will conquer india. Aren't you and battalion25 the same guy

Last edited:
The problem for middle eastern countries is that israel produces more weaponry and has a strong economy too, also its pretty good in the agricultural sector, although war between the arab countries and israel is pretty unlikely due to the USA

he is useless , as he allow they attack him destroy its infrastructure but is afraid to retaliate

Israeli attacks are irregular. Although they kill and maim Syrians ( infrastructure can be rebuilt ) I think he and the government and the citizens know that these murders and maimings will be avenged at a later point of their choosing. ATM there are tens of thousands of psychos from Al Qaeda, "Muslim" Brotherhood, Tableeghi Jamaat and Taliban who eat cats and human hearts and chop human heads. These zombies have to be countered first. :) Israeli military will either be peacefully shaken hands because of a peaceful solution like Isratin or the Israeli military will be a later food but not to be eaten by Syria by itself but in collaboration with others. Here I am only describing Syria's options and not my opinion. My opinion is Isratin.

same program from another angle
image1386920928-20160-PlaceID-0.jpg

I agree and last night while searching for those pics I have seen similar pictures of normal-dress women holding Nasrallah's photo posters. However, these women are misguided and they should read that article I posted in my post you quoted.

The thing is, Assad is an unpopular dictator dude. He is not supported by majority of Syrians.

"Allah, Suriya, Bashar wa bas" deriving from "Allah, Muammar, Libya bas". Does this vid show you him as unpopular ? :)

And here is Mr. Bald traveling to Damascus and elsewhere in Syria earlier this year ( yes, as the war continues ) and being his charming and respectful self :

At one time we had Saddam Hussain, gaddafi and Bashar Al Assad, all 3 leaders were anti Israel and pro Arab nationalist leaders. Saddam was eliminated, Gaddafi eliminated, and now Bashar al Assad neutralised. Syria has no military capability to threat Israel and some people are suggesting why doesn't Syria defend its self. Not just Syria but all Arab nations except Egypt has the capability to wage a war.

Nahi bhai, please read above reply to Hack-Hook. :)

Lol, israeli air defence shield is extremely effective
Syria will be on a suicide mission if it decides to strike israel

Israel doesn't Fight until it faces an actual existential threat. But when it does you can be sure to get punched in north or south, especially when israel mobilises it's military reserve. These jihadist militias can't be compared to a world class tech savvy military with a history of beating multiple countries which ganged up on it.

HellFire, do you realize that it is because of you Bhakts simping for Israeli military that the meme "Phull Sappot Saar" was invented ? :lol:

Abay chootiyay

I don't have a chooth. Not that you will be interested in it anyway. You are more interested in those male holes of your Tableeghi biradaraan. :)

Last edited:
Manpower you say ? The arabs didn't seem to win with nearly 1:5 numerical superiority
You're the same guy who claims that taliban will conquer india. Aren't you and battalion25 the same guy
That's what I've been thinking. They are the same person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom