What's new

Israel strikes Damascus Airport

Israeli attacks are irregular. Although they kill and maim Syrians ( infrastructure can be rebuilt ) I think he and the government and the citizens know that these murders and maimings will be avenged at a later point of their choosing. ATM there are tens of thousands of psychos from Al Qaeda, "Muslim" Brotherhood, Tableeghi Jamaat and Taliban who eat cats and human hearts and chop human heads. These zombies have to be countered first. :) Israeli military will either be peacefully shaken hands because of a peaceful solution like Isratin or the Israeli military will be a later food but not to be eaten by Syria by itself but in collaboration with others. Here I am only describing Syria's options and not my opinion. My opinion is Isratin.

I agree and last night while searching for those pics I have seen similar pictures of normal-dress women holding Nasrallah's photo posters. However, these women are misguided and they should read that article I posted in my post your quoted.

"Allah, Suriya, Bashar wa bas" deriving from "Allah, Muammar, Libya bas". Does this vid show you him as unpopular ? :)

And here is Mr. Bald traveling to Damascus and elsewhere in Syria earlier this year ( yes, as the war continues ) and being his charming and respectful self :

Nahi bhai, please read above reply to Hack-Hook. :)

HellFire, do you realize that it is because of you Bhakts simping for Israeli military that the meme "Phull Sappot Saar" was invented ? :lol:

I don't have a chooth. Not that you will be interested in it anyway. You are more interested in those male holes of your Tableeghi biradaraan. :)
Chal nikal bharve. Mohallay ki pedavar

1.The growth of technology... the world is going thru a blitz of technological boost everywhere.
2. poor stragetic depth
3.including small manpower potential
Some of these people are living in Lalaland. Israel airspace is so small, commercially available autonomous drones are enough to be saturate it’s airspace. Add 5-10 lbs explosives to them and that places is fucked. Missile Ranges and guidance system have significantly improved. Small nations are very vulnerable. Iranian $5000 lawnmower drones are crippling large countries like Ukraine.

Some of these people are living in Lalaland. Israel airspace is so small, commercially available autonomous drones are enough to be saturate it’s airspace. Add 5-10 lbs explosives to them and that places is fucked. Missile Ranges and guidance system have significantly improved. Small nations are very vulnerable. Iranian $5000 lawnmower drones are crippling large countries like Ukraine.

Lol Drone Dome says otherwise, all of those drones would fall like flies, but cope harder

Iran's 40,000$ drone gets easily show down lol. Ukraine doesn't have what Israel has.

First Soviets and then US have tried all their might at them and who ran out of the Afghanistan tail between their legs without any offensive capability? Lets leave it at that of Iron dome/beam accuracy and capabilities just remember that when you got chips in the system there always possibilities of blips and there are always some one who will know how to exploit it. Iron Dome rockets are not useless so far they are doing most of the job but it costs much more and laser costs are fraction of them.
Guerilla warfare and conventional warfare are not the same thing... and the mountainous terrain gives their guerilla warfare techniques a massive advantage.

If US and Soviets really wanted they could've cleansed that entire country of Afghans and nuked it to oblivion.

Do you think Afghans are superhuman that can go liberate Palestine? Lmao

Lol Drone Dome says otherwise, all of those drones would fall like flies, but cope harder

Iran's 40,000$ drone gets easily show down lol. Ukraine doesn't have what Israel has.
You must be joking, this system isn’t meant for nor capable of dealing with more than few drone simultaneously. This thing cost $2.6 million and has range of 3-5 km. By the time its laser knocks down a single drone. Laser guided missile or drone will hom-in on it and finish this fancy system. We are taking about several thousand $300 cheap autonomous drone.

Game Over.

1672864974958.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, we bombed those.
Again, at the peak there were tens of thousands of IRGC soldiers in Syria, we slowly bombed the shit out of them and destroyed any air defense system and now there are only a few thousand IRGC members in Syria with no heavy weaponry.
show me those Iranian radars and air defense that get bombed and sadly for you every member who died is documented .and since when Fatemioun and Zeynabiuon are become IRGC member ?
Iranian weapons were targeted, not soldiers.
how come Iranian weapon are far away from Iranian soldiers . and always casualties are syrian soldiers
We bomb Hezbollah soldiers in Syria constantly. Around 3 years ago we killed some Hezbollah and Iranian officer in a strike, Hezbollah said they will revenge, they infiltrated Israel and got blown up after 2 minutes by Maglan force with Spike missiles and drones
mean that time that they targeted one of your vehicle by Kornet missile , as i recall it was \your vehicle that blow up
Lol, Hezbollah had the benefit of Israel not bombing the shit out of every Lebanese power plant and that retard Olmert ordered to limit civilian casualties as much as possible, very helpful for Hezbollah that stores weapons in civilian centers. Next war you won't have that courtesy. And Israel beat up Hezbollah militarily anyways, 700 Hezbollah fighters dead, 122 Israeli soldiers dead. Made them shut up for 17 years now.
the number of died Hezbollah soldiers were according to different estimation between 300-500
and 122 soldiers , now let see how that limited civilian casualties was 1200 Lebanese civilian in one month of war against 300-500 Hezbollah fighter now compare it to 61 israeli civillian against 122 israeli soldier.

the number of fighting force 2000 Hezbollah fighter at max against 30000 Israelis soldiers , really pathetic if you think you needed to destroy all lebanon Power planet to defeat a force 1/15th of you that had no airforce or drone
Encircled? Israeli soldiers were never encircled, stop your stupid lies
so you deny that one day before cease fire Hezbollah fighters attacked your force from behind ?

Manpower you say ? The arabs didn't seem to win with nearly 1:5 numerical superiority
You're the same guy who claims that taliban will conquer india. Aren't you and battalion25 the same guy
in 2006 Israel could not win even with 15:1 manpower superiority and unconditional NATO support and had to resort to bombing lebanon infrastructure, to satisfy internal audiences and even then could not advance even 20km inside lebanon, how you explain that .

Last edited:
Nahi bhai, please read above reply to Hack-Hook. :)

These groups were created and funded to cause internal wars in the muslim world so they'll stay weak. Look at Nigeria, Somalia, Mali, Algeria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iraq. People who use Islamic slogans to hurt the Muslims but have never harmed the enemies, they always make empty threats and give excuses for the west to attack muslim nations. I remember when Usa and West was looking for excuses to attack Syria, Libya, the people in the west were opposing it but the UK Islamic groups mobilised themselves and started to make empty threats such as we will conquer you, we are coming etc, so basically giving excuses for the UK and West governments to invade muslim lands.

Regarding Israel, we cannot deny they're the most powerful and hardworking nation in the middleeast, Muslims need to work harder and unite in order to tackle Israel but instead are making threats with holding sticks in their hands or behind the scenes licking Israeli boots. The only leaders who genuinely opposed Israel were eliminated. Syria is finished militarily, they have no capability to defend themselves against Israel unfortunately.

Syrian government should be armed by regional partners.

Lol, what makes you think Syria will survive the hour after that? All their missiles will be intercepted, even MANPADS easily intercept cruise missiles as shown in Ukraine, as opposed to rockets which are very hard to intercept, Israeli Iron Dome and Iron Beam can intercept even the largest cruise missile barrages.
IsraHell's doom will come in another way and Syria will have a major role in it though right now Syria seems far away to inflict any major damage to IsraHell (who knows how will be tide turned upside down). You know it Benny, don't you? :azn:

Israel doesn't have manpower and can't realistically fight a hot war more then 2 weeks...

Forget ganging up just one country can overcome them you don't need multiple entities
Please do not scare Benny. Whenever he gets scared he gives a laughing emoji to soothe his nerves. Stay calm and let Zios gather in one small space.

Last edited:
IsraHell's doom will come in another way and Syria will have a major role in it though right now Syria seems far away to inflict any major damage to IsraHell (who knows how will be tide turned upside down). You know it Benny, don't you? :azn:

Please do not scare Benny. Whenever he gets scared he gives a laughing emoji to soothe his nerves. Stay calm and let Zios gather in one small space.
But the problem is,most of you guys underestimate Israel and think it's easy to start a war or destroy a country that survived numerous wars since 1948.

It's like @PakAlp said.

The main problem is not Israeli blind attacks on Syrian airports.

It is the American presence and their piracy in Syria. The Al Umar oil field is occupied by Americans even some gas fields are under their control. They are strengthening their military presence in Syria through Jordan, KSA borders with Syria.

It is a huge problem and makes equations hard to make balance. First mission is kicking them out, Israel is a secondary issue for Syria. Israel is and acts like a rat that gets excited by American presence.

In fact the terror groups in Syria opened the way for American occupation and the serious weaknesses of Syrian government made it vulnerable to foreign interference.

If Turkey reduces the pressure on Syria, the country can breath again of which i am doubtful.

On the other hand, people cannot expect Russia to open a new front against Americans while struggling in Ukraine and Caucaus.

Syria has to take these damages done by a rat for a short period of time before being prepared and before getting ready to kick the outsiders of the country. You have Kurds in the North openening their legs for Americans. An other big issue.

Israel is just taking the advantage of Syrian disadvantages.

The Syrian Army says Israel has fired missiles at the international airport in Damascus, adding it took the airport out of service temporarily, killed two soldiers, and wounded two others.
PHULL SAPPORT SAAR!!

ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP IN MY PERSONAL CAPACITY?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom