What's new

Israel strikes Damascus Airport

Tell me, why didn't your prophecy happen in 1967? Or in 1982?
O Beny dear... it did not happen then because it was not meant to... and it most likely not gonna happen in 2023 or maybe even this decade. There are a lot of authentic ahadith and I will quote a part from one of them....it is not gonna happen until 2 superpowers will fight with each other.... now who are those superpowers? One is definitely the USA ... the others are, most probably Russia and China. Now Russia is already involved and although it seems very likely that Russia will get a beating here as it is fighting against Ukraine it has the help of the whole Nato and the USA. What will happen next? Russia will lose although after making NATO weaker but at the same time encouraging USA and NATO to fight against China. This will be devastating. Not going into detail as it will go too long.
The fight between 2 superpowers will devastate the whole earth and will result in a lot of chaos. You can see in real-time that things are already going towards it.
And congratulations from my side that your apartheid state will get even bigger. Their encroachment (as it goes on) will spread to neighboring countries... until ... your masters will no longer be able to pat your back due to their own woes and problems.
That is when the real carnage will being. Have you ever seen feral pigs? Destroying crops and harming the good earth? How they are culled? From the air and from the land... they keep running not knowing from where the arrows and bullets are coming. :police:. They try to hide in bushes, trees, and stones but..........
Well, I made my point clear. :azn:

the number of fighting force 2000 Hezbollah fighter at max against 30000 Israelis soldiers , really pathetic if you think you needed to destroy all lebanon Power planet to defeat a force 1/15th of you that had no airforce or drone
Dude, fighting à terrorist/militia group like Hezbollah is not the same as fighting a conventional army. They don't follow the rules of war like a real conventional army does(and they dont have to anyway). The hide their weapons/ammunition and fighters in civilian areas since they know they stand no chance if they face Israel like a proper army/military. Its like their terrorist cousins in Afghanistan the Taliban who were hiding behind civilians and blending in with them since they knew they can't fight Western forces like a normal army. So we cant blame the Israeli army for the collateral damage, even more so when you have some of those civilians actively supporting those militias. In this case targeting the country's infrastructure was also beneficial since it made Lebanon realise they can't sustain that war and pressure Hezbollah to stop their attacks and call for seize fire. So WIN-WIN for both sides. However the damage was already done. The level of destruction israel inflicted on Lebanon due to Irans Proxy Hezbollah was so much that the country still hasn't recovered from it to this day, and it contributed as well for the subsequent economic crisis and bankruptcy the country suffered after. Reason Hezbollah will think more than twice before ever provoking Israel again. I think in the long term, its a good thing for both sides actually. Sometimes for peace to reign you often have to inflict heavy damage to your opponent to show him that peace is better for his own sake as well. So israel did a commendable job there . Afterall, Lebanon and Israel border has been at peace now for over 17years and i believe it will be so for some time to come due to the effects of the last war still being felt in Lebanon..

Last edited:
The main problem is not Israeli blind attacks on Syrian airports.

It is the American presence and their piracy in Syria. The Al Umar oil field is occupied by Americans even some gas fields are under their control. They are strengthening their military presence in Syria through Jordan, KSA borders with Syria.

It is a huge problem and makes equations hard to make balance. First mission is kicking them out, Israel is a secondary issue for Syria. Israel is and acts like a rat that gets excited by American presence.

In fact the terror groups in Syria opened the way for American occupation and the serious weaknesses of Syrian government made it vulnerable to foreign interference.

If Turkey reduces the pressure on Syria, the country can breath again of which i am doubtful.

On the other hand, people cannot expect Russia to open a new front against Americans while struggling in Ukraine and Caucaus.

Syria has to take these damages done by a rat for a short period of time before being prepared and before getting ready to kick the outsiders of the country. You have Kurds in the North openening their legs for Americans. An other big issue.

Israel is just taking the advantage of Syrian disadvantages.
Well, if dictator Assad was not as power hungry as his other brethrens who got kicked out of power during the Arab spring, then Syria wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. It's his insistence to remain in power at all cost that made the country descend into civil war and even Assads own army/troops defected in large numbers and they were the ones who really started fighting back his regime(forming the Free Syrian Army) in the beginning when they saw how their own people where being killed/slaughtered for daring to protest and ask for the downfall of Assad . Many Syrian soldiers refused orders to shoot and kill their own people. Just like the Egyptian Army refused Mubaraks orders to slaughter his own people who were protesting against him and asking for his departure from power. Unfortunately for Syria (unlike Egypt) there wasn't enough brave generals to topple Assad and force him to leave honorably like the Egyptian army did with Mubarak thereby avoiding a similar civil war from engulfing the country. Else Egypt will still be fighting a civil war today and the country would have been torn apart like Syria today.
However, i cant blame the Syrian army that much for this..Since Assad was smart enough to have surrounded himself with loyal top military officials mostly from his own sect but also from other religious denominations and had cultivated closed ties with them, so it made it unlikely they will turn against him for obvious reasons. So despite massive defections of tens of thousands of Syrian soldiers(mostly among low level troops) the top military leadership and their loyal guards/troops remain loyal to the regime. The rest is history

Last edited:
Dude, fighting à terrorist/militia group like Hezbollah is not the same as fighting a conventional army. They dont follow the rules of war like a real conventional army does. The hide their weapons/ammunition and fighters in civilian areas since they know they stand no chance if they face Israel like a proper army/military. Its like their terrorist cousins in Afghanistan the Taliban who were hiding behind civilians and blending in with them since they knew they can't fight Western forces like a normal army. So we cant blame the Israeli army for the collateral damage, even more so when you have some of those civilians actively supporting those militias. In this case targeting the country's infrastructure was also beneficial since it made Lebanon realise they can't sustain that war and pressure Hezbollah to stop their attacks and call for seize fire. So WIN-WIN for both sides. However the damage was already done. The level of destruction israel inflicted on Lebanon due to Irans Proxy Hezbollah was so much that the country still hasn't recovered from it to this day, and it contributed as well for the subsequent economic crisis and bankruptcy the country suffered after. Reason Hezbollah will think more than twice before evee provoking Israel again. I think in the long term its a good thing for both sides actually. For peace to rain you often have to inflict heavy damage to your opponent to show him that peace is better for his own sake as well. So israel did a commendable job there .
you seems don't knew how Hezbollah fought in 2006, you think they fought like Taliban or ISIS which is far from truth.
by the way the fought happened south of litany river just 10=20km away from border , nothing fired toward Israel from north of the river . and go look at the map of Israel bombing of Lebanon , that will be interesting to see the map and then be able to claim Israel was not responsible for civilian damage to north and center of Lebanon ..

you just try to rationalize Israel war crime as i said in west they criticized Hezbollah for 60 Israeli civilian died while 120 Israeli soldier died and yet you guys again criticize Hezbollah for 1200-1500 Lebanese civilian who died against 300-500 Hezbollah fighter died . in west nobody blamed USA when they bombed wedding caravan and said it was acceptable collateral damage . it was understandable mistake when USA drones bombed a dozen children playing in their home , but god forbid if Hezbollah or Taliban in one operation made some collateral damage , they are war-criminal and so and so ....
thats the double standard we talk about

Syria will eventually be ruled by the vast majority of its people (Syrian Sunni Arabs) once again that make up close to 80% of the population. The criminal Al-Assad dynasty and the small minority of Alawites cannot rule forever.

Kurds in Syria are only between 1.5-2 million people and live alongside Syrian Sunni Arabs and have done so for centuries, intermarrying as well.

Only a consensus ruler accepted by all parties will be able to truly unify Syria again. The more time passes, the more difficult it becomes.

Well, if dictator Assad was not as power hungry as his other brethrens who got kicked out of power during the Arab spring
bring me an election that Asad and his party didn't won the majority ,and tell me why the opposition refused to compete with him in an internationally observed election , if they were so sure of themselves .

Syria will eventually be ruled by the vast majority of its people (Syrian Sunni Arabs) once again that make up close to 80% of the population. The criminal Al-Assad dynasty and the small minority of Alawites cannot rule forever.

Kurds in Syria are only between 1.5-2 million people and live alongside Syrian Sunni Arabs and have done so for centuries, intermarrying as well.

Only a consensus ruler accepted by all parties will be able to truly unify Syria again. The more time passes, the more difficult it becomes.
its not important , syria is secular , what you suggest is irrelevant tribal and sectarian mentality , and according to syrian law asad can't compete in next election , its not like he can rule for all his life . you must see if in the next election (i think its in 2027) which candidate is more charismatic and Syrian vote for him

its not important , syria is secular , what you suggest is irrelevant tribal and sectarian mentality , and according to syrian law asad can't compete in next election , its not like he can rule for all his life . you must see if in the next election (i think its in 2027) which candidate is more charismatic and Syrian vote for him

Ethnicity has nothing to do with secularism or religion. I am talking about the majority population of Syria (almost 80%) which cannot be ignored. They will eventually shape and regain power (political) in Syria once again. It is just a question of time.

Only a troll believes that one of the most despotic, incompetent and violent/criminal regimes that helped destroy Syria and made millions of Syrians leave Syria (mostly Syrian Sunni Arabs), 1 million left for Germany alone, is some kind of well-liked ruler.:lol:

Next you should tell people how much North Koreans love their rulers.

Also Syria is a dictatorship with no real elections (every election under the Al-Assad regime has been a complete and utter sham) and if helping utterly destroy Syria (Al-Assad regime) did not make him/them step down, some useless rule in 2027 (supposedly) will not make him step down.

Sounds like the apologists for Putin who also claimed that he would soon step down but he is now ruling for 23 years and even having changed the Russian constitution numerous times just to be able to rule longer.

you seems don't knew how Hezbollah fought in 2006, you think they fought like Taliban or ISIS which is far from truth.
by the way the fought happened south of litany river just 10=20km away from border , nothing fired toward Israel from north of the river . and go look at the map of Israel bombing of Lebanon , that will be interesting to see the map and then be able to claim Israel was not responsible for civilian damage to north and center of Lebanon ..

you just try to rationalize Israel war crime as i said in west they criticized Hezbollah for 60 Israeli civilian died while 120 Israeli soldier died and yet you guys again criticize Hezbollah for 1200-1500 Lebanese civilian who died against 300-500 Hezbollah fighter died . in west nobody blamed USA when they bombed wedding caravan and said it was acceptable collateral damage . it was understandable mistake when USA drones bombed a dozen children playing in their home , but god forbid if Hezbollah or Taliban in one operation made some collateral damage , they are war-criminal and so and so ....
thats the double standard we talk about
Wait are you trying to tell us that Hezbollah has been fighting Israel like a conventional army/military? Like seriously dude? Lool
There is a reason Hezbollah is a militia. They are not a regular army and their fighting technique is that of a militia not a conventional army. If not they would have been known as Lebanon's Army not some shia militias and Iranian proxy. Militias groups like them have an advantage in that they can afford not to follow the rules of war unlike a country's military forces, since they are not oblidged to , due to the fact that they are not a regular army and are under no obligations to do so. Same with Taliban, ISIS, TTP against Pakistan, Kurdish rebels fighting Turkey for decades now etc etc.
Moroever, don't you think its actually silly that a soveriegn country has to be infected by a militia group (hezbollah) that owes its loyalty to a foreign power (Iran) has taken Lebanon hostage and relegated the country's military and national fabric as a mere symbolic role?
I don't seem to recall any country on earth where a militias group backed ideologically and militarily by a foreign country is so strong that even the country's military can't do anything against them or is powerless
towards them and they have even gotten the country so used to it that they are even involved in the country's politics and take part in decision making. LMAO😂. Lebanon is a quasi failed state to be honest. 🤣
We can't even take them seriously. Don't know why the Saudis/Gulf states/Western countries even keep trying to help bail them out. Lol

bring me an election that Asad and his party didn't won the majority ,and tell me why the opposition refused to compete with him in an internationally observed election , if they were so sure of themselves .
Lmao, are you kidding me? An election that Assad didn't win? 😂 Of course he and his father won all elections with an absolute majority of almost 100%. 😂
You are talking of a quasi one Party state country whose president has been getting "elected " just like his father before him with a more than 90% majority? Even Kim jung Un will be proud..😂🤣🤣😂 I know hes been a useful ally and now puppet for your country Iran, but come on dude, you can't be that oblivious on here just becasue of that. Lol

Last edited:
Wait are you trying to tell us Hezbollah fought Israel like a conventional army/military? Like seriously dude? Lool
There is a reason Hezbollah is a militias. They are not a regular army and their fighting technique is that of a militias not a conventional army. If not they wouldnhave been known as Lebanons army not some.militias. militias groups like them have an advantage in that they can afford not to follow the rules of war since they are not oblidged to , due to the fact that they are not a regular army and are under no obligations. Same with Taliban, ISIS, TTP, Kurdish rebels foghting Turkey etc etc.
Moroever, dont you think its actually silly that a soveriegn country has to be infected by a militia group (hezbollah) that owes its loyalty to a foreign power (Iran) has taken Lebanon hostage and relegated the country's military and national fabric as a mere symbolic role?
I dont seem to recall any country on earth where a militias group backed ideologically and militarily by a foreign country is so string that even the country's military can't do anythibg against them and they have even gotten the country so used to it that they are even invonved in the country's politics and take part in decision making. LMAO😂. Lebanon is a quasi failed state. 🤣 i cant even take them seriously. Dont know why the Saudis/Gulf states/Western countries even keep trying to help bail them out. Lol

Nowadays Hezbollah is more busy smuggling drugs to regional countries rather than fighting. They have not fought anyone for the past 17 years but Syrian people.

Hezbollah-ruled tiny Southern Lebanon along with the Al-Assad regime in Syria (the Syria that is left in his control) have turned into drug capitals with a huge smuggling empire. KSA/GCC/Jordan/Egypt regularly bust huge drug smuggling consisting of captagon and other drugs.

November 2022:

KSA is not bailing out Lebanon (the Hezbollah dominated government) despite a large Lebanese community in KSA and good ties with Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Sunni Arabs. They even banned a lot of goods from Lebanon due to the problem of drugs.

12 days ago.

Last summer.

Saudi Arabia seizes record 46 million amphetamine pills hidden in flour

So we cant blame the Israeli army for the collateral damage, even more so when you have some of those civilians actively supporting those militias.
Of course you cant because its Israel we are talking about.If it was Russians(for example) or any non western nation that would not be a "collateral damage" but "massacre","butchering poor innocent civilians" and you would be "shocked"at such savagery.
But in this case it's business as usual,just a "collateral damage",besides those civilians were probably asking for it anyways.

Nowadays Hezbollah is more busy smuggling drugs to regional countries rather than fighting. They have not fought anyone for the past 17 years but Syrian people.

Hezbollah-ruled tiny Southern Lebanon along with the Al-Assad regime in Syria (the Syria that is left in his control) have turned into drug capitals with a huge smuggling empire. KSA/GCC/Jordan/Egypt regularly bust huge drug smuggling consisting of captagon and other drugs.

November 2022:

KSA is not bailing out Lebanon (the Hezbollah dominated government) despite a large Lebanese community in KSA and good ties with Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Sunni Arabs. They even banned a lot of goods from Lebanon due to the problem of drugs.

12 days ago.

Last summer.

Saudi Arabia seizes record 46 million amphetamine pills hidden in flour

Yes i heard Hezbollah relies alot on illicit activities/contraband etc to finance their large militias group/activities. Well, I guess they need they money to function and pay their members and run their large activities, so i can't blame them that much on this one. The end justifies the means i guess, even for a so called religious group. 😁

Last edited:
Ethnicity has nothing to do with secularism or religion. I am talking about the majority population of Syria (almost 80%) which cannot be ignored. They will eventually shape and regain power (political) in Syria once again. It is just a question of time.

Only a troll believes that one of the most despotic, incompetent and violent/criminal regimes that helped destroy Syria and made millions of Syrians leave Syria (mostly Syrian Sunni Arabs), 1 million left for Germany alone, is some kind of well-liked ruler.:lol:

Next you should tell people how much North Koreans love their rulers.

Also Syria is a dictatorship with no real elections (every election under the Al-Assad regime has been a complete and utter sham) and if helping utterly destroy Syria (Al-Assad regime) did not make him/them step down, some useless rule in 2027 (supposedly) will not make him step down.

Sounds like the apologists for Putin who also claimed that he would soon step down but he is now ruling for 23 years and even having changed the Russian constitution numerous times just to be able to rule longer.
as i asked why when election under international observer offered they refuse to participate in it if Asad participate , and rule is rule, why you think its useless , in the next election he simply is nor eligible to participate and he himself actually signed that rule
Wait are you trying to tell us that Hezbollah has been fighting Israel like a conventional army/military? Like seriously dude? Lool
in 2006 there was not a single place south of litany that Israel soldier went and Hezbollah fighter didn't stood against them in villages or outside them, no where Israel could go without having to fight Hezbollah fighters , you think how they only managed to advance 10km while Israeli had 15 time more force advantage, if they were fought like Taliban for example how USA advance in Afghanistan was so fast and Israel in Lebanon so slow.
Militias groups like them have an advantage in that they can afford not to follow the rules of war unlike a country's military forces, since they are not oblidged to , due to the fact that they are not a regular army and are under no obligations to do so. Same with Taliban, ISIS, TTP against Pakistan, Kurdish rebels fighting Turkey for decades now etc etc.
what rule of law they exactly didn't follow .
let see for three day after start of the war when Israeli bombing Lebanon infrastructure they didn't retaliate against Israeli infrastructure and before retaliating they warned that they are gonna attack Haifa refinery and gave Israel enough time to shut it down instead of attacking it out right and burn half of Haifa.. was it the rule of war they didn't follow.

they didn't killed 3-4 time more civilian than military?
they didn't bomb schools? or power-planet ?
what rule they followed exactly ?
Moroever, don't you think its actually silly that a soveriegn country has to be infected by a militia group (hezbollah) that owes its loyalty to a foreign power (Iran) has taken Lebanon hostage and relegated the country's military and national fabric as a mere symbolic role?
who said Hezbollah owes its loyalty to Iran .
second you must answer why Hezbollah shaped ?
and third , answer me which Lebanese group never ever raised gun against Lebanon army ?
and forth which Lebanese group whenever Lebanon army asked for help provided all of it had to them ?
and another question what hezbollah will do with the lebanese people they arrest for example it was 2013-2014 that some sunni militia raised arm in lebanon and wanted to turn Lebanon into another syria , in half a day Hezbollah disarmed them , what they did with the people they arrested ? was it normal behavior of a militia that owe its allegiance to foreigners.
Lmao, are you kidding me? An election that Assad didn't win? 😂 Of couree he and his father won all elections with an absolute majority of allost 100%. 😂
You are talking of a one Party state country whose president has been getting "elected " just like his father before him with a more than 90% majority? Even Kim jung Un will be proud..😂🤣🤣😂 I know hes been a useful ally and now puppet for your country Iran, but come on dude, you can be that oblivious on here just becasue of that. Lol
you may laugh , you have probably forgotten
this is from NATO in 2013
if you don't want to read all the article

The data, relayed to NATO over the last month, asserted that 70 percent of Syrians support the Assad regime. Another 20 percent were deemed neutral and the remaining 10 percent expressed support for the rebels.

now you tell me for those 10% he must have abandoned the will and trust of those 70% and left them on the mercy of cannibals and ISIS and their supporters ?

Yes i heard Hezbollah relies alot on illicit activities/contraband etc to financem their large militias group/activities. Well, I guess they need they need money to function and pay their members, so i can'tblame them that much on this one. The end justifies the means i guess, even for a so called religious group. Lol 😁

interestingly cocaine trade is CIA specialty . major provider is Colombia a USA ally , its not raised in middle east and it never were a problem drug here as because of its price nobody can afford it here . so try harder . in that article replace Hezbollah with CIA? and it become reading worthy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom