What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

Yes we are waiting, but the response MUST be harsh. This is under normal circumstances a casus belli. We need to respond fast and solidly. Yesterday the psychopath Assad massacred another 25 Syrians. It is time to act and stop speaking!

And i am confident that the people will support a military answer. They are testing our limits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand your emotions, but it's not that simple. You have to take alot of geo-political consequences in count.

I do not think Turkiye will act alone. She will act with her allies. We did not get involved the conflict in Syria although they shot at our villages several times. Shooting a warplane is a serious problem and the consequences of shooting the warplane for the Syria will be harsh. We will see what will happen

I understand your emotions, but it's not that simple. You have to take alot of geo-political consequents in count.

If we always think about consequences and stop acting we will be a mockery in this region. We talk and talk but nothing happens, i am getting tired of Erdogan's tough talk yet no action policy. For god's sake
1: we shelter tens of thousands of Syrians, and this psycho is still massacring his.
2: The Syrians always have supported Turkish incursion
3: If we are a regional power, we need to act
4: The international community will support us because we have a reason and everyone sees Syria's massacres
5: If Assad keeps his power, Syria will be a very big pain in the *** for Turkey.
6: The longer Assad keeps power the more military equipment will Russia export to this psycho which will effect Turkey in the end.

If we always think about consequences and stop acting we will be a mockery in this region. We talk and talk but nothing happens, i am getting tired of Erdogan's tough talk yet no action policy. For god's sake
1: we shelter tens of thousands of Syrians, and this psycho is still massacring his.
2: The Syrians always have supported Turkish incursion
3: If we are a regional power, we need to act
4: The international community will support us because we have a reason and everyone sees Syria's massacres

Well, are you guys prepard for a regional war? How will Russia and Iran react? The PKK already have a 'pact' with Assad, will Assad use them in a potential war with Turkey? A lot of consequences you have to take in account.

Well, are you guys prepard for a regional war? How will Russia and Iran react? The PKK already have a 'pact' with Assad, will Assad use them in a potential war with Turkey? A lot of consequences you have to take in account.

If Syria supports the PKK then we have a MUCH better reason to take this sonofabitchs head. We need to take out this ret@rd and work together with the Syrian people to elect their democratic leader. Their time has come, this was the last drop.

LMAOOO Turkey got f*****. The plane crashed in Syrian territory yet they claiming there was no border violation, what a joke. This is what you get for harbouring and supplying weapons to terrorists.

This is all about. Enough of the bullcrap foreign policy that Erdogan made.

can't fight your own wars buddy? need us to save your *** after provoking a war?

The propoganda news didn't wait:

Last edited by a moderator:
Destroy Syria's air defense platforms. Send a message that Turkey is not to be trifled with. Shooting down a Turkish plane because it was 1 km inside at sea. Seriously.

Well tyhe message is simple . Y not this time Nato get the f**k out of region with all it mercenaries.

To all turk here . Do u really think it was syrian GOVT shooting down ur plane. I really really dont think so .It simple maths .Create sumthing aggressive from syria so that Turkey stop the complete support of syria and maybe attack them.

Objective Muslim killing other muslim achieved. Thanks to the a**holes who have come from foriegn to syria to creat all this choas.

I hope there is no action against the syrian but rather against the people who are killing innocent Muslims in Syria .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom