What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

Really i smell something else. Man first of all the plane must be shooted down with a anti aircraft missile right? If its so, how the pilots have survived the explosion. Or if the jet warned for a incoming missile, why they didnt shoot some flairs to avoid it? Is it so easy to take down a jet? Bullcrap like always.

You really think Libya was just a game?

Dear Killuminati

i am just making assumption here so be cool ;
what if syria makes a conferance and declares they had nothing to do with that "incident".They dont want war with Turkey.This incident might be happend for incompentent crew both Turkish and syrian.I dont know , i hope we wont declare a full scale war on Syria.We got so much on our hands right now.like PKK ,BDP and opposition party doesnt make our job so much easy.I am waiting for US response for this situation

Salam Aleykum.

conventional war? Yeah, only if Syria is suicidal.

look at the ground realities dude. I hate to say it, but this is getting very ugly. It's taking on a sectarian twist to it and what we are witnessing is exactly what we saw in Saddam's Irak.

in Syria's case, the military brass are Alawites only; many enjoy their ranks not because of MERIT but simply because of their sect and their loyalty to Assad (his father Hafez was an Air Force officer.....also brutal on the people of Homs who resisted his regime).

in Iraq, you had baathist sunnis that made up much of the rank and file.

I'm sure even there are Alawites as well that are questioning the ''wisdom'' of using arty, armour and small arms to quell their own people. But fact of the matter is -- the Free Syrian Army seems to be gaining strength (assuming that what i read in media is accurate)

so therefore, the armed forces are becoming fragmented; we dont know the extent.

how the HELL would they be in capacity or position to take on Turkiye? (NATO country!)

however my advice to Turkiye -- secure your borders the best you can. They will definitely try to arm PKK, PJAK, Peshmerga as a way of retaliation.

and just pray that Syria doesnt become an Afghanistan of the Levent/Mediterranean region because that will seriously impact your internal security as well -- even though you have the luxury of not having such a long and porous border with Syria

at the end of the day -- Syrian problem will require indigenous Syrian solution.

Right now our warships and Coast Guard working together with Syrian Coast Guard and Syrian Navy.Must be Intense for our Sailors.I hope they will be Ok

"They will definitely try to arm PKK, PJAK, Peshmerga as a way of retaliation."

My thoughts exactly

its time to ANNEX our OTTOMAN territory in Syria!

who are they to shut down our aircraft?

dont give me equality blah blah 21st century crap!

Syria is never our equal!

they will and they should taste the turkish revenge.

there should not be a building left standing in damascus

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER

SULTAN ERDOGAN WILL LEAD THE OTTOMAN ARMY OF TURKEY.

Syria air force history

2009 -Israel destroy syria nucler reactor, IAF make a nice travel into syria one hour trip in syria territory.
2008-Israel air force was boring so they decide to fly aroud assad palace to say "hello".
1982-IAF massacar SAF 100-0 to IAF. Not to mention that all their air defance were destroyed.
1973-200+ syrians plans were destroyed.
1967-Not even one syrian jet successed to finish the runway, All of them have been destroyed on the ground.

If iaf did this alon just imagine what NATO+USA could do.

Not to to mention that 2 migs-29 have been shot down by IAF

a day earlier a Syrian air force Mig defected to Jordan; requested landing permission @ a Jordanian air force base

In the 90's Turkey warned Syria many time to dont give home to Ocalan otherwise they would move in to Syria but they didnt listen. After many warnings Turkish army moved near the border huge exercise and then Syria immidiatly kicked Ocalan out of Syria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom