What's new

SMS text and Posts of no value

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aka123 and all

Abusing anyone's Religion and Faith and calling bad name to girls also teasing them with stupid and awkward remarks should be bigger concern than this i guess, and i see many members doing it often on serious threads?

one example is @hinduguy he does it often..please take notice...if he is been banned many times for this reason then why attempt the same mistake again and again?

i dont undestand it!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ I have been banned before and will be banned again. Thanks for your concern. :)

ok please stop quoting me again and again on same things...i understood it in first time....i dont like getting lectures on same thing again and again so spare me please!

stop trying to embarras me!

so Army... bro is your brother ? i am big fan of Army,,, he is good poster

@Aka123 and all

Abusing anyone's Religion and Faith and calling bad name to girls also teasing them with stupid and awkward remarks should be bigger concern than this i guess, and i see many members doing it often on serious threads?

one example is @hinduguy he does it often..please take notice...if he is been banned many times for this reason then why attempt the same mistake again and again?

i dont undestand it!

Because he keeps getting UNbanned again and again. I think the duration of bans should be longer for repeated offense. Like 3 to 6 months. It does Not matter if those people learn something from longer bans or not. Its not our responsibility to culture these people and give them some basic human civility ( which is so lacking in them) At least it would give peace to the people on this forum and not every, Pakistani, Chinese, Bangladeshi thread would get derailed by you know who...

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed about the duration.

Currently, in the system, IIRC, you get 1 point for a normal infraction and 2 for repeated ones.

So someone on 1 infraction and a repeated one gets a short ban

Maybe a change should be made such that any one who's committed a repeated infraction gets a longer period when they get to 3 points.

Because he keeps getting UNbanned again and again. I think the duration of bans should be longer for repeated offense. Like 3 to 6 months. It does Not matter if those people learn something from longer bans or not. Its not our responsibility to culture these people and give them some basic human civility ( which is so lacking in them) At least it would give peace to the people on this forum and not every, Pakistani, Chinese, Bangladeshi thread would get derailed by you know who...

lolz. Razpak wont be happy with your suggestion.

The message has gotten across...thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom