What's new

PREPARATION FOR RIOTS: Indian Govt suspends internet in Haryana in run up to planned radical VHP march to Muslim majority district of Nuh

. Not going to reply to you anymore, you obsessed, seething radical.
Look at how this radical will spend time @protean

So you're recording the time my avatar has a green light? Literally obsessed
No I just don't care for multi ID spammers

So you're recording the time my avatar has a green light? Literally obsessed
As I said spend more time here I don't care may you actually never do any real life work
My last comment

Not surprised to see members of the depraved society supporting the terrorism marches of their community, where they vandalize other mosques and houses

It’s in the news here in U.K.
BBC , ITV , Channel 4 & Sky etc reporting on the violence rapes ,murders and government sanctioned ethnic cleansing being mentioned over and over

This was last night on main news programme

Holy cope. You're still trying to do the "Mujlimj are useless and pathetic saar"? Haven't we already established that the real pathetic and useless community is the one which tolerates this happening to their own daughters, sisters and mothers?

View attachment 948911

The reality is that most Indian immigration is coming through the fraud study route where they find random no-name colleges and use that as a path to a work permit and then PR. And now Canada is putting a stop to it.

Obsessed radical saving my posts. Oye View attachment 948914 I was on vacation in Pakistan when that happened.
Lol. Pathetic unemployed looser still continuing with useless posts.

Buddy I am not obsessed like you spending 20 hrs on Twitter or PDF
Saving God knows how many of these pics
Today only you have spent at least 16 hrs on this site by your post count
You are a obsessed radical

Lol says the poster who’s been warned over and over for spamming 😁

No life Indian

This is how it goes

The Hindu extremists take out a "religious" procession, now they could go anywhere, or to the numerous Hindu areas

But they don't

They specially target and go into muslim areas, then they cause havoc, damage property, target homes and mosques, sing provocative songs about rape and murder and so on and si forth

Indian Muslims are supposed to sit and suffer in silence and hide whilst the marches go on

If the Indian Muslim is defends itself and their people then the hindutva extremist state steps in and targets their homes for bulldozeing

Hindutva sit on the sidelines laughing whilst Indian Muslims suffer and become homeless

This is why JINNAHs message is more important THEN EVER

Lol. They don't need permissions for religious processions. Muslims need to know that we don't need special permissions to do our processions anywhere in India. They don't own any neighborhoods. They will be dealt with bulldozers if they think they have some special rights in India.

Administration is just worried about the G20 event otherwise they is nothing to stop us from going anywhere.

Just what vulnerable Indian minorities need.... neo-nasties [sic] on their streets. They were hoping that the knuckle draggers supporting Modi would suffice, but I forgot that the dirty politics of hate is insatiable. years of right wing Modi government and it’s still the fault of the Muslims?

Just what vulnerable Indian minorities need.... neo-nasties [sic] on their streets. They were hoping that the knuckle draggers supporting Modi would suffice, but I forgot that the dirty politics of hate is insatiable. years of right wing Modi government and it’s still the fault of the Muslims?
India is not theirs to not want something in the streets. Their forefathers have chosen another streets to be called theirs. We Hindus have let them stay, doesn't mean we have given some exclusive rights to any piece of land to them or to behave as they please. They and others of the same community around the region will know and learn to live with it going forward. Apart from crying on PDF, there's nothing islamists can do.

India is not theirs to not want something in the streets. Their forefathers have chosen another streets to be called theirs. We Hindus have let them stay, doesn't mean we have given some exclusive rights to any piece of land to them or to behave as they please. They and others of the same community around the region will know and learn to live with it going forward. Apart from crying on PDF, there's nothing islamists can do.

Nonsense

Your Hindu far right are just awful. Imagine lacking that much intelligence and lacking a moral compass. #sick. Demonising your fellow ordinary Indian Muslims people. Classy. You should hang your head in shame quoting the extreme right wing hopenothate. Are you devoid of brains? Who is talking about islamists! Interesting that this is labelled You call If people disagree with you we are labelled Islamists. Idiot

Nothing to see here.....just another member of depraved society justifying the killings of Muslims

Nothing to see here.....just another member of depraved society justifying the killings of Muslims
Nothing in this thread either.. just some islamists wanting others to recognize their victimhood drama.

Nonsense

Your Hindu far right are just awful. Imagine lacking that much intelligence and lacking a moral compass. #sick. Demonising your fellow ordinary Indian Muslims people. Classy. You should hang your head in shame quoting the extreme right wing hopenothate. Are you devoid of brains? Who is talking about islamists! Interesting that this is labelled You call If people disagree with you we are labelled Islamists. Idiot
Lol. Demonising Muslims? Where did I do that? I am calling out islamists. Muslims will out their life happily in India but islamists will be crying through out.

Lol says the poster who’s been warned over and over for spamming 😁

No life Indian
Is it true? @Kingdom come
Pajeet who has been warned for spamming whining and moaning about other people "spamming". Once again, you prove that your community is one of the most vile, two-faced and hypocritical communities in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom