What's new

PREPARATION FOR RIOTS: Indian Govt suspends internet in Haryana in run up to planned radical VHP march to Muslim majority district of Nuh

Chindoo calling people pathetic while willingly being part of a "Way of life" which gives radical Brahmin rapists the right to take his low-caste female relatives as concubines and rape them.
Now you are a parrot.

Now you are a parrot.
And? Is what I'm saying false?

Look below. You tolerate your sisters and mothers being forced into these degrading occupations and call us useless and pathetic.
👇 👇 👇
1693078326002.png

@Kingdom come
Any comment?

Look below. You tolerate your sisters and mothers being forced into these degrading occupations and call us useless and pathetic.
👇 👇 👇
View attachment 948901

@Kingdom come
Any comment?
Yes where do you source these images give me thier Twitter links?

Do you spend 24 hrs on Twitter writting these images or making them?

I know you spend at least 12 hrs on pdf by your on time

Is this your second or third account now?

How many accounts do you run on Twitter?

How many accounts do you run on Twitter?
5-6 accounts on Twitter. I have several burner phones I use for Whatsapp and Telegram groups. In real life, I have convinced several Indian Muslims to renounce their patriotism and stop associating with you vile radicals.

👇 👇 👇
View attachment 948901

@Kingdom come
Any comment?
India is 1.4 billion population. It has 1/6th world population and like any other place has crime. Now you weirdo want to project somehow India is this evil place yet somehow fail everytime given how much well India has been doing economically and integrating itself with the world lately.

But the unemployed mullah loosers like you continue to sprout nonsense which is ignored right away. Given your obsession with India, I can understand how much of an unemployment Pakistan is facing right now. Lol.

But the unemployed mullah loosers like you continue to sprout nonsense which is ignore right away. Given your obsession with India, I can understand how much of an unemployment Pakistan is facing right now. Lol.
Look at my flag, jahil pazeet. I'm in Canada. We're getting boatloads of unemployed zeets coming here with forged documents and living like rats in shared rooms trying to escape your shupa pawa.

Look at my flag, jahil pazeet. I'm in Canada. We're getting boatloads of unemployed zeets coming here with forged documents and living like rats in shared rooms trying to escape your shupa pawa.
Lol. Canada wants us there, lol. They might want to keep you in sewer there though.

You are a Pakistani, why would a Canadian care about South Asian mess. I am in US, doesn't make me american. Lol.

Lol. Canada wants us there, lol.
No they don't, they're going to put a cap on students because the entire country is sick and tired of pazeets using forged documents and shitting up local colleges because they're desperate to get PR.

You are a Pakistani, why would a Canadian care about South Asian mess. I am in US, doesn't make me american. Lol.
I can tell you just guzzled down another 9 ounces of gobar because you're saying even more stupid **** than usual. I'm in Canada. Why would I be affected by unemployment in Pakistan? Jahil pazeet.

@Kingdom come
Any comment on the infographics I posted? Will you condemn your radical way of life for being responsible for these heinous practices?

Lol. Canada wants us there, lol. They might want to keep you in sewer there though.

Uses a VPN

No they don't, they're going to put a cap on students because the entire country is sick and tired of pazeets using forged documents and shitting up local colleges because they're desperate to get PR.

Lol. You could be unemployed in Canada. Muslims generally are.

What you think, what the reality is completely different. In few years, you would be crying even in Canada.

Any comment on the infographics I posted? Will you condemn your radical way of life for being responsible for these heinous practices?
Why don't you comment on your henious practises hphobe?
Comment on some practises by pakistanis and Muslims as well they can do no wrong of course?
Do you honestly believe you are doing something productive with your life spending 20 hrs on Twitter no one cares

Lol. You could be unemployed in Canada. Muslims generally are.
Holy cope. You're still trying to do the "Mujlimj are useless and pathetic saar"? Haven't we already established that the real pathetic and useless community is the one which tolerates this happening to their own daughters, sisters and mothers?

1693079699381.png

what the reality is completely different
The reality is that most Indian immigration is coming through the fraud study route where they find random no-name colleges and use that as a path to a work permit and then PR. And now Canada is putting a stop to it.

Uses a VPN

Obsessed radical saving my posts. Oye
1693079823154.png
I was on vacation in Pakistan when that happened.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom