What's new

PREPARATION FOR RIOTS: Indian Govt suspends internet in Haryana in run up to planned radical VHP march to Muslim majority district of Nuh

Lol. You Nana was never in India. Nobody believes your bravado story given we are now seeing Pakistanis as being fattus who are controlled by a half a million army. You are the most subservient people on this planet at the moment. Stop your bravado, it's embarrassing.
Low caste Indian don't forget your position.

Lol. You Nana was never in India. Nobody believes your bravado story given we are now seeing Pakistanis as being fattus who are controlled by a half a million army. You are the most subservient people on this planet at the moment. Stop your bravado, it's embarrassing.
Pakistanis have always been subservient to every invader, whether it be the Turks, Afghans, Arabs, Persians, or even the British and now China. There is a reason why Pakistanis accepted Islam while Indians remained Hindus. These Pakistanis never gave rise to empires.

I am not sure about elections in India but usually we read such news whenever the elections are approaching in India.

When is the next election in India please? As I am too lazy to google it right now

Not surprised to see members of the depraved society supporting the terrorism marches of their community, where they vandalize other mosques and houses

5000 years old way of life teaches exactly that

Pakistanis have always been subservient to every invader, whether it be the Turks, Afghans, Arabs, Persians, or even the British and now China. There is a reason why Pakistanis accepted Islam while Indians remained Hindus. These Pakistanis never gave rise to empires.

Pakistanis chose something that was far better than idol worshiping that Indians chose. Something that would own this world in the future

Islam is the future of this world. Meanwhile hindus themselves keep crying daily about how Hinduism has been shrunk to India only

Pajeet who has been warned for spamming whining and moaning about other people "spamming". Once again, you prove that your community is one of the most vile, two-faced and hypocritical communities in the world.
Last time your ID @Hphobe got perma banned for spamming rape threads
The mods don't care for VPN AND Multi ids anymore
You got banned for your disgusting language a month ago with @Joe Shearer
I have never been banned for spamming .

Keep spamming though

Are we more subservient than the people who tolerate this happening to their daughters?
👇👇👇
1000000174.png

What is bath jihad?
It's when evil Mujlimj commit the Chindoophobic and Tamasic act of washing themselves 5 times a day instead of lathering themselves with gobar.

Last time your ID @Hphobe got perma banned for spamming rape threads
The mods don't care for VPN AND Multi ids anymore
You got banned for your disgusting language a month ago with @Joe Shearer
I have never been banned for spamming .

Keep spamming though
Proof? Who is Hphobe? I looked at his old posts and it looks like he thrashed you just like I do now, but apart from that, there is no connection between us.

Are we more subservient than the people who tolerate this happening to their daughters?
👇👇👇
View attachment 949409

It's when evil Mujlimj commit the Chindoophobic and Tamasic act of washing themselves 5 times a day instead of lathering themselves with gobar.

Proof? Who is Hphobe? I looked at his old posts and it looks like he thrashed you just like I do now, but apart from that, there is no connection between us.
Try your brain washing with some uneducated mullahs. Crime happens everywhere and we Indians have enough knowledge of going ons in India. We don’t need people from failing countries teach us about our country.

Crime happens everywhere and we Indians have enough knowledge of going ons in India
So you lower-caste Chindoos are aware of what Brahmins do to your daughters but you are still proud kattar lower-caste Chindoos? So you agree that you are more subservient than us?

So you lower-caste Chindoos are aware of what Brahmins do to your daughters but you are still proud kattar lower-caste Chindoos? So you agree that you are more subservient than us?
Your army is Fin everyone in your country. I hope you are concerned about that too. We know what Brahmins are. We don't need a Fin mullahs to tell us about our own people. You try this with uneducated islamists. They might fall into your propaganda.

Your army is Fin everyone in your country. I hope you are concerned about that too. We know what Brahmins are. We don't need a Fin mullahs to tell us about our own people. You try this with uneducated islamists. They might fall into your propaganda.
Almost everyone here is anti-army. But you low-caste Chindoos are pro Brahmin and pro Chindoo even though they did this with your daughters for hundreds of years.
👇👇👇
1000000174.png

So who is more subservient?

Almost everyone here is anti-army. But you low-caste Chindoos are pro Brahmin and pro Chindoo even though they did this with your daughters for hundreds of years.
👇👇👇
View attachment 949427

So who is more subservient?
South Asian Muslims are subservient as slaves. First they got F'ed over by invaders and now by their army. Both instances they just lie and take it but have the gumption to pontificate at others. Utterly shameful mullahs.

It's because we Hindus are enterprising and wants to see our country develop. We want to keep mullahs and islamists at the lowest strata and make sure ordinary Muslims take part in economic development.

You'll keep seeing islamists will be put in jail and cleared from the streets. No more allowing them a free hand.

South Asian Muslims are subservient as slaves. First they got F'ed over by invaders and now by their army. Both instances they just lie and take it but have the gumption to pontificate at others. Utterly shameful mullahs.
F'ed over like Dasyus were by Aryans?
👇👇👇
1000000175.jpg

Do you think the average ⚫️ Chindoo is subservient for revering a text which calls him an impious beast?

F'ed over like Dasyus were by Aryans?
👇👇👇
View attachment 949428
Do you think the average ⚫️ Chindoo is subservient for revering a text which calls him an impious beast?
Ha dumb idiot thinks he can understand Hinduism from some quote and preach to a Hindu. You are a dumb mullah, here to indulge in brain washing. But you are just too stupid and useless that no one takes you seriously. You are an embarrassment.

Atleast you accepted that invaders F'ed you over.

Ha dumb idiot thinks he can understand Hinduism from some quote and preach to a Hindu. You are a dumb mullah, here to indulge in brain washing. But you are just too stupid and useless that no one takes you seriously. You are an embarrassment.

Atleast you accepted that invaders F'ed you over.
I didn't accept anything lmao. Same invaders ruled over you Chindoos. Modern day Chindoos are still sending their daughters to get pimped bland violated by radical Brahmins. I'm not. So who got F'ed over?

Also as a Chindoo can you debunk this?
👇👇👇
1000000175.jpg

Average Chindoo is ⚫️ so how do you reconcile the hatred your books have for your ⚫️ appearance with your fanatical Chindooism?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom