What's new

SMS text and Posts of no value

Status
Not open for further replies.
why pakistan navy has no aircraft carrier or nuke submarine.. should bangladesh go for F22 or super sukhoi .. should India buy armed drones from usa .. etc etc..

acha...thanks for the clarification...:P

Members should be sure that I would be on special watch for pointless posts written in unstructured form. A few members are under the watch of the mod team, those members should improve themselves quickly.

dats hw i write on internet...i dun do it intentionally u ... :angry:

Stick to sms lingo in the members club. In the other sections, stick to grammatical rules.

Order this, order that for forces.

Apparently even a dedicated thread for that is not stopping people from doing that in the main threads. So I am going to implement thread banning for those that do.

@Oscar ..can you clarify that 'order this' bit... its about military hardware wish list, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
And Naswari Kids are trolling this thread as well .

so u never troll Mr Always Right? i saw trollin on serious threads....cant dig it out right nw but ill b nw...as u complain abt me all da time for no reason!!!

u often get bannd cuz ur a regular abuser who hits even on others religion!:no:

2nd time @hinduguy vs @Marshmallow m'aam

@WebMaster......chit chat again started in this thread unintentionally :hitwall:

@Oscar ..can you clarify that 'order this' bit... its about military hardware wish list, right?

Wishlists are usually on most people's minds.. but posts like Pakistan should order 300 F-22's, 400 J-10s and 10 Arliegh Burke Destroyers .. and similar ones from any nationality only ruin threads and thread quality. Moreover, once these post have been answered and told why it is ridiculous.. not one.. but MANY times; then it simply members wasting bandwidth and will be thread banned or worse.

Additionally, members who resort or Loghorrea(i.e dumping of copy paste information) or repeat something that most disagree with simply for the sake of derailing the thread.. will also face similar treatment.

so u never troll Mr Always Right? i saw trollin on serious threads....cant dig it out right nw but ill b nw...as u complain abt me all da time for no reason!!!

u often get bannd cuz ur a regular abuser who hits even on others religion!:no:

ur rubbish posts n abusiv lang is worse thn usin sms lingo :meeting:

y how its nw off topic when its abt u?:police: stop takin my name out of nowhere thn ill also do dat....
@ADMINs please ban @hinduguy again hes incitin fight n voilence in ramdan here also in ramdan he shud be lockd up
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

dats hw i write on internet...i dun do it intentionally u ... :angry:

Look at the title of this thread and see how many errors you made in the very same thread. Please do not use the SMS language in this forum except members club where some leniency is given.

ok please stop quoting me again and again on same things...i understood it in first time....i dont like getting lectures on same thing again and again so spare me please!

stop trying to embarras me!

Hi Moderators...... thought of sharing some points.

I feel in order to have positive discussions quite a few things needs to be taken care of. Here most of discussions goes into bashing(ultimately going personal) for a couple posts at the beginning of the thread. Posts portraying superiority and inferiority(mostly comes as off topic) shouldn't be allowed I guess, because that starts a troll thread. I have seen discussing, questioning and ultimately abusing religion and God. It's a grave offence!

By reading one can understand the intention of the poster whether it has been done in a positive or negative way.

One can condemn things, but it's not correct to abuse because of that. And generalization should be avoided specially when some negative things are discussed( Like Indian Govt have done this so nuke India or a Pakistani National has done this so name calling the whole community)

If a good discussion is what we want, then people (irrespective of nationality)spreading negativity should be banned else the threads will go out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom