SMS text and Posts of no value

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recently we have noticed increase in SMS style text which is prohibited throughout the forum except chatting areas like Members Club.

Also please dont make posts that are of no value in valuable threads.

This includes gibberish and off topic chit chats and wish list type posts.

Recently we have noticed increase in SMS style text which is prohibited throughout the forum except chatting areas like Members Club.

Also please dont make posts that are of no value in valuable threads.

This includes gibberish and off topic chit chats and wish list type posts.
@Umair Nawaz bhai....it is time to change your style form u and ur to you and yours...etc...:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
well Miss @Marshmallow is less active on official forums,her chit-chat is limited to naswarville only,besides she is too young,but yes,she should be careful as well.

chit chat people also go into other thread and start '' hi.. h r u.. how do u do.. my cat is sick." .. I do that myself sometimes.. bad habit.. :P @Armstrong is the worst offender.

add @Marshmallow to the list... :chilli:

so u never troll Mr Always Right? i saw trollin on serious threads....cant dig it out right nw but ill b nw...as u complain abt me all da time for no reason!!!

u often get bannd cuz ur a regular abuser who hits even on others religion!:no:

so u never troll Mr Always Right? i saw trollin on serious threads....cant dig it out right nw but ill b nw...as u complain abt me all da time for no reason!!!

u often get bannd cuz ur a regular abuser who hits even on others religion!:no:
this thread is about using sms lingo and posts of no value... you know who is the culprit.. :chilli:

I rarely use abusive language... anyway.. its :offpost:

y how its nw off topic when its abt u?:police: stop takin my name out of nowhere thn ill also do dat....
@ADMINs please ban @hinduguy again hes incitin fight n voilence in ramdan here also in ramdan he shud be lockd up
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom