What's new

Sikh Biradari makes a surprise protest rally in Islamabad to complain against Sindh Govt

And then understand that no matter how many propaganda songs and silly videos you make that a real Sikh will never live in a Muslim country. That's why 99% of Sikhs consider themselves Indian and hate Pakistan.

A wake up call, my sister in law is indian Punjabi Sikh - she and her family hate india - with a passion, her uncle was disapeared by indian security forces. Met many Sikhs in india and around the world that feel the same.

These are real Sikhs who wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet through a Pakistanis eye.View attachment 32180

320772_10151513671679130_1873024457_n.jpg

And here is a Pakistani Officer who will kill indians if they attack our country.

Brother, why do you think Ranjit Singh started the Khalsa? Non-Muslim Punjabis were not safe, and look at them protesting. Even now they are not safe, there is no point being loyal when people are threatening your way of life but I respect your view and understand it.

Ranjit Singh started the khalsa? I am not even Sikh and I know that is BS. Stop trying to spread hatred against Sikhs here you stupid hindu.

I have a decade or two experience of Indians. So i guess another thread, maulvi sab.
What makes you think that I do not have experience with Indian Muslims, which might be qualitatively better than your exposure? You are full of assumptions young man. I have repeatedly asked you to drop it, but....

What makes you think that I do not have experience with Indian Muslims, which might be qualitatively better than your exposure? You are full of assumptions young man. I have repeatedly asked you to drop it, but....

Indian Muslims? I doubt your experience trumps mine. I dropped it, you just cannot let go.

My mistake I was rushing it was Guru Gobind Singh. And don't call me a stupid Hindu.
Spread hatred lol I've got more sikh relatives then you. You don't know real Sikhs part from beghairats on Pakistan.
Based upon the quality of your now-deleted post, you are fit to be called a stupid Hindu. Whom do you wish to deceive, you joker?

Last edited:
A simple mistake between two Sikh leaders doesn't make one stupid. Anyway both of them fought against Muslims so the earlier point still stands.

That doesn't mean anything in the modern world, most people do not cling to the past and instead look to the future.

My point was that the Khalsa was created for a reason and the Sikhs in Pakistan going around like idiots waving pakistani flags with their pot bellies hanging out are the worst of Sikhs.

You are Hindu so do not speak for Sikhs, you realize Sikhs hate when you guys do that right? They can speak for themselves.

A simple mistake between two Sikh leaders doesn't make one stupid. Anyway both of them fought against Muslims so the earlier point still stands.
Making a mistake like that amply demonstrates your idiocy. You are still at it. Are you sure Ranjit Singh did not fight with other Sikhs to attain superemecy? My study of Punjab's history shows that Sikhs had attained control of Punjab much before Ranjit Singh even assumed leadership of his father's followers at a relatively young age. He did fight against Muslims, but that was for expansion of his kingdom at expense of Saraiki, Hazara, and Pashtun Muslims - not fellow Punjabis who happened to be Muslims.

Go and read a few books before you try to spew crap over my thread.

I have Sikh relatives including my grandfather, I have probably spent more time in a Gurudwara then I have in a mandir over the course of my life. It's well known that Punjabi Hindus have syncretised there religion with Sikhism. It's not like I'm a South Indians that's jumping around and claiming stuff about Sikhs.

We don't care about your relatives lol, we only care about Pakistani Sikhs now bugger off. :mad:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom