What's new

Sikh Biradari makes a surprise protest rally in Islamabad to complain against Sindh Govt

By the way Sindhi hindus need to learn from Sikhs. This is how you get your rights. If you are expecting a corrupt party like Pee Pee Pee to help you guys then you are the one who is the fool here.

And these protesting are not even Sindhi sikhs but punjabis on behalf of Sindhi sikhs.

And these protesting are not even Sindhi sikhs but punjabis on behalf of Sindhi sikhs.
How would you know?

In any case, if we Muslims feel each other's pain across boundries, so can they. Just wait til Sikhs across the border get wind of this. They would protest too; and rightly so.

How would you know?

In any case, if we Muslims feel each other's pain across boundries, so can they. Just wait til Sikhs across the border get wind of this. They would protest too; and rightly so.

I don't think Sindhi sikh bothered to come all the way from Sindh.

Parliment invasion-The Khalsa Style :-)
I was totally laughing at the situation.
I believe there demands should be resolved and those who offended their religious feelings should be pit to justice. But the police was totally unsure what to do seeing sikh protesters in red zone. They were like running after them catching them rather then containing them :-)

At least we live in a free country where right to protest is not fully taken away.

But The way they suddenly stormed the parliment and then peacefully disbursed in no time was impressive :-)

It doesnt matter which province they belong to, what matters is, wrong and injustice has been done to group of people with same religion....

Lol Chaudhry Nisar has suspended 3 SHO and DSP on this incident. According to him it was a security lapse that Sikhs were able to enter the parliament.

Good, i support my **** sikh bros. This is a good step. Unless they protest right at the doorstep of these haramkhors they will not notice.

@Chak Bamu had i been in Isloo aswell i would have protested with them aswell.

How would you know?

Bhai jaan have you ever met or interated with Indian Muslims? They hate you, and more than hindus. This i can tell you from years of studying in the same school and having indian muslim employees.

I do not care for Muslims across the border, and so shouldn't you.

Lol Chaudhry Nisar has suspended 3 SHO and DSP on this incident. According to him it was a security lapse that Sikhs were able to enter the parliament.

ch nisar takes right step, those police men were sleeping...

Bhai jaan have you ever met or interated with Indian Muslims? They hate you, and more than hindus. This i can tell you from years of studying in the same school and having indian muslim employees.

My experience contradicts your observation. Do not tell me how I should feel. This is off-topic in any case. Let's not clutter this thread. We should talk about our respective ideas, but not now and not here.

My experience contradicts your observation. Do not tell me how I should feel. This is off-topic in any case. Let's not clutter this thread. We should talk about our respective ideas, but not now and not here.
Many hate Pakistanis, many love them, many are simply indifferent.
That said, most older generations had a special feeling of love for Pakistani's. However each newer generation is either indifferent or hateful of Pakistani's. This is increasing with each younger generation.

You feel for Muslims way too much. Feel more for Pakistan. This Rabia thing irks me to no end. MAybe another thread.

Many hate Pakistanis, many love them, many are simply indifferent.
That said, most older generations had a special feeling of love for Pakistani's. However each newer generation is either indifferent or hateful of Pakistani's. This is increasing with each younger generation.

To me it doesnt matter, Indian tag is enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom