What's new

Sikh Biradari makes a surprise protest rally in Islamabad to complain against Sindh Govt

Chak Bamu

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sikhs from around Pakistan have descended on parliament to launch a serious protest against Sindh Govt for doing nothing against miscreants who have desecrated their holy places. I am watching this live on TV.

I protest strongly at the desecration and blasphemy against Sikh religion and community and the fact that Sindh govt has done nothing to address their complaints.

If I were in Islamabad I would be with them to support them.

Sikh leaders have stormed a press conference being conducted by PPP members and conducted an impromptu press conference. Amid chants of Pakistan Zindabad, Sikh leaders have pointedly asked if they are not entitled to protection law. They have stated that their identity is as Pakistanis and that they shall not leave until either PM or President assure them of redressal od their complaints.

Sikh community is not only very peaceful, but are well liked in Punjab.

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @RAMPAGE @Zarvan

IG Islamabad is negotiating with them as of now. I hope they reach some sort of compromise.

But regardless, Federal gov should install a new strong governor in Sindh. PPP govt should feel threatened enough to actually do something for law and order situation and development. NS should force them to look at genuine complaints of our Sikh compatriots.

They Broke the gate of Parliament and enter what Police was doing??? Drunk?? That means anyone can reach in Parliament with just few People... but still there should be development in Sindh specially Karachi
I hope you also watch edantics of PTI in Islamabad today. What our Sikh compatriots have done is not any more serious. Plus these people have a very genuine complaint that has been ignored for long enough. If we Muslims are so sensitive about our feelings, then why can others not be so?

I smell prejudice.

Sikhs are our friend and honorable people who r kind enough to join our forces as well and any thing they say must be heard and worked upon. Their complains must not go in vein.

I hope you also watch edantics of PTI in Islamabad today. What our Sikh compatriots have done is not any more serious. Plus these people have a very genuine complaint that has been ignored for long enough. If we Muslims are so sensitive about our feelings, then why can others not be so?

I smell prejudice.

:o::o: What?? where did i say that that Sikh don't have any right obviously they live here they should get equal right as we do... Actually i was talking about security... Yeah i saw PTI guys today... I don't know y you smelled Prejudice

Sikhs are our friend and honorable people who r kind enough to join our forces as well and any thing they say must be heard and worked upon. Their complains must not go in vein.
sind govt and ppp is total desaster.i pray to get pakistan rid of them

Sikhs from around Pakistan have descended on parliament to launch a serious protest against Sindh Govt for doing nothing against miscreants who have desecrated their holy places. I am watching this live on TV.

I protest strongly at the desecration and blasphemy against Sikh religion and community and the fact that Sindh govt has done nothing to address their complaints.

If I were in Islamabad I would be with them to support them.

Sikh leaders have stormed a press conference being conducted by PPP members and conducted an impromptu press conference. Amid chants of Pakistan Zindabad, Sikh leaders have pointedly asked if they are not entitled to protection law. They have stated that their identity is as Pakistanis and that they shall not leave until either PM or President assure them of redressal od their complaints.

Sikh community is not only very peaceful, but are well liked in Punjab.

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @RAMPAGE @Zarvan

to be fair, Sind govt have done nothing for and or against any sect, religion, ethnicities. Sind govt is just like "not there"
So i kindly request all my Sikh friends to be soft on sind govt because its not there

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

Sab khush lagh rahe ne :D. Anyway i don't know what the **** is PPP doing in Sindh.

By the way Sindhi hindus need to learn from Sikhs. This is how you get your rights. If you are expecting a corrupt party like Pee Pee Pee to help you guys then you are the one who is the fool here. Sikhs are emotional guys. Didn't tolerate the sh!t. I support them. I would have been more happy if they would have beaten the hell out of some PPP guy.

They Broke the gate of Parliament and enter what Police was doing??? Drunk?? That means anyone can reach in Parliament with just few People... but still there should be development in Sindh specially Karachi
Good if they entered the parliament, those useless idiots sitting on their backside drawing a healthy salary should feel threatened to remain aware of their responsibilities.
Our Sikh community is very peaceful and patriotic, thus they deserve same rights and protection as any Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom