What's new

Sikh Biradari makes a surprise protest rally in Islamabad to complain against Sindh Govt

My point was that the Khalsa was created for a reason and the Sikhs in Pakistan going around like idiots waving pakistani flags with their pot bellies hanging out are the worst of Sikhs.
Khalsa was created against Mughals you fool.

How the hell do you see yourself fit to pass idiotic judgements like these. Narrow-minded communal and stupid pile of ignorance is your world go back to it you stupid troll.

Yes, but what does him fighting with other Sikhs have to do with him fighting with Muslims? Don't teach me history on this matter, my original mistake was because I was typing to fast and that was corrected. And what are Pakistanis just Punjabis? When did I mention Punjabi Muslim, I said Pakistani.

My point was that I am in a better position to speak about Sikhs then other Hindus and keep being proud of your beghairat Sikhs. I'm gone.
Pakistan did not exist then.

Saraikis, people of Hazara, and Paahtuns had no issues with Sikhs. You were yapping about Muslims oppressing Sikhs. How did Pastuns oppress Sikhs?

This is a pathetic attempt at changing your claims. You moron your typing has nothing to do with your thoughts.

You are making factual mistakes and claiming to know more than others. You are full of ignorance and you seem to be stubborn as well. Plus you dare pass derogatory comments about my compatriots. Go else where to find an excuse for your pathetic existence.

Begone and stay begone.

Last edited:
Y and keep being proud of your beghairat Sikhs. I'm gone.

are-you-mad-bro-480x419.jpg

:woot:

Sindh has a government? When did that happen? Sindh bechara toe lawaris hai pechlae 6 saal say!

On a serious note:
"Most of the incidents occurred inside Hindu temples, where Guru Granth Sahib is kept as many people from the Hindu community also believe in the teachings of Sikhism, he said."
Pakistani Sikhs demand action on desecration of Guru Granth Sahib - IBNLive

Removing their holy books from Hindu temples would be a good idea. Secondly, the govt. should take this seriously and prosecute those who are responsible. There is no denying that this is a responsibility of the state.

320772_10151513671679130_1873024457_n.jpg

And here is a Pakistani Officer who will kill indians if they attack our country.
indeed and will not hesitate to take a bullet on his chest for his home land
Gulab-Singh-Lahore-Police-2.jpg

A Sikh Policeman on duty @ Lahore :pakistan:

This looks like an attack on Parliament by indian sponsored sikhs

They Broke the gate of Parliament and enter what Police was doing??? Drunk?? That means anyone can reach in Parliament with just few People... but still there should be development in Sindh specially Karachi

When I visIted Nanka sahib for the first time in 1999, went for a cup of tea with a Pakistani.

I was given tea in a broken glass and musalmann in cup...

Later on shop keeper said we have separate cups for Kafirs and men of God.

You kill your own kind "Shias" and you think Sikhs will align with you....

We Khalsas were created to DEFEND HINDUS and will do till end this was word of Guru Gobind singh ji.

As far as Congress is concerned they will get their due credits.

PROUD TO BE SIKH. PROUD TO BE INDIAN

MY INDIA.....
Bro this is really unnecessary trolling for this thread.

I hope Pakistani brothers here will ignore this person

Bro this is really unnecessary trolling for this thread.

I hope Pakistani brothers here will ignore this person
Thanks for kind sentiments.

Just as Sikhs frown at tobbacco products, many Muslims do not like to associate with people who indulge in alcohol. So much so that many would refuse to use same cups and glasses as Muslims who happen to indulge in alcohol. I hope that clarifies some things.

This attitude is not targeted at Sikhs per se, but is general in nature.

Just as Sikhs frown at tobbacco products, many Muslims do not like to associate with people who indulge in alcohol. So much so that many would refuse to use same cups and glasses as Muslims who happen to indulge in alcohol. I hope that clarifies some things.

WOW! The Muslims accuse Hindus of doing the same in pre-portioned India.

22f1859164124ddac16ad217d74cfe09185b865b862e4a6637269af7b634b25d.jpg

The bold part shows what Pakistanis really think about Hindus. They are bitter at Hindus because we smash them all the time so they take it out on oppressed Pakistani Hindus. I am yet to hear of a Pakistani Hindu join the Porkistani army.

Right, if you say so.

:cheesy:

Lol@Porkistani, is that meant to be an insult?

razorback5.jpg

That same Sikh policemen complained of harassment!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's national news in Pakistan when a Sikhs becomes a policeman. LOL
what eva suites u... ur only purpose is to troll.....

Dude - He was just lying, I have visited Nankana Sahib many time as one of my close friend lives there. And have dined in hotels with his Pakistani Sikh friends.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom