Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No(Remain it unchanged to Pakistan)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... why they even give a fcuk seeing as this issue does not remotely concern them.

Will you not be concerned if say tomorrow Afghanistan tries to change its name to Pakistan or something to that effect ?

In the world of marketing, brand matters. :)

The rules also state "No trolling."

It's better to not say rather then say it and then be branded a troll, isn't it? After all, trolling is not allowed either, is it?

Trolling is exactly what you and your posse are doing. There are no two ways around it.

Will you not be concnerned if say tomorrow Afghanistan tries to change its name to Pakistan or something to that effect ?

I would not be remotely concerned and as far as I know, a random expat posting on the web does not draft national policy.

How's this trolling?

You said yu'd want to be better associated, perception-wise, with Kashmir and I gave you the example of what the Chinese have done.

Do you mean to say that the Chinese are involved in State-level trolling by renaming Arunachal as 'South Tibet'.

When 'South Tibet' is ok, why is 'South Kashmir' not?

Well, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion.

This is trolling cuz you are bringing Chinese internal issues here. What name China gives to it's lands it's their choice.

I would not be remotely concerned and as far as I know, a random expat posting on the web does not draft national policy.

Wa are ALL random posters here and none of what we say shapes national policy. So why the forum ?

Will you not be concerned if say tomorrow Afghanistan tries to change its name to Pakistan or something to that effect ?

In the world of marketing, brand matters. :)

Indus is Pakistan's river, we are not talking about renaming Pakistan as Ganjes or Brahputra but Indus, don't feel so insecure.

Why you looking at trolling posts, they are making you fool.

By naming Pakistan as Indus, we will have even more right over Kashmir & dumbs who stealing our IVC history will be halted.

All of a sudden Pakistan is worried about not having the IVC connection. Glad they are learning their roots now, took them 65 years. But buddy damage is done.

There's no need to change the name of our country-Period.
Indians are just here for trolling. I don't see one of them actually saying WHY they would like to see Pakistan's name change and why they even give a fcuk seeing as this issue does not remotely concern them.

I think, it is not trolling, I was surprise at how Pakistanis are not able to form a identity of their own even after 65 years of your independence. Now one of you is suggesting even to change your country name.

Okay lets talk seriously. I wanna give my suggestion. How about Islamic Republic of La La Landistan?

I suggested it because I personally feel that you guys have always lived in that la la land. I may be wrong though. You don't have to agree with me.

Suggestion noted, considered and dismissed. You are now free to go about as you wish.

All of a sudden Pakistan is worried about not having the IVC connection. Glad they are learning their roots now, took them 65 years. But buddy damage is done.

You told you we never study about IVC? I remember i study IVC since i was in class 3/4 under 'History' subject. But yes i agree that there is very limited about IVC, etc in Pakistan Studies in Matric & Inter.

There' nothing about 'internal issues' here. It's all about logic and logic is a universal entity.

There's a 'Tibet' and a 'South Tibet'.

There's a 'Sudan' and a 'South Sudan'

There's a 'North Korea' and a 'South Korea'.

Why can't there be a 'Kashmir' and a 'South Kashmir'?

Pray tell...

Oh and I expect better reasoning than 'You're troll!' from you.

Because it is Inidan Occupied Kashmir & Azad Jammu & Kashmir.Period.

I think, it is not trolling, I was surprise at how Pakistanis are not able to form a identity of their own even after 65 years of your independence. Now one of you is suggesting even to change your country name.

One man in 180 Million represents an identity crisis? With that kind of generalization I am surprised we aren't all doomed to lives as Taxi Drivers in New York.

What's wrong with the current name? Indus is actually the latinized variant of "Sindhu" because the colonials had a habit of latinizing everything they couldn't pronounce.

IMO Pakistan is fine enough. The world has grown to know you with that name. Your father of nation thought of the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom