What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

Please elaborate Khan bhai. Why do you say so ? and why did you get married in the first place ?
well TBH i was free

i leave my perants on age 20 and start my job far away
i enjoy living alone drinking music fun friends
i was nto asked when to go when to came what to do what to not
i still miss those days when i was fully free to use my money
i love reading i buy books and hours i read books without someone disturb me
i travel where ever i want to go no one stop me or asked me
i do crazy things without care of anybody

then i got marred
now after years of marriage today i was just open the room door to go out inside the apartment my wife asked me kidher ja rahy hain ? i reply phly bahir waly door kholny per ye poochti theen ab bedroom se bhi bahir na jaoon ? or then (moo ban gya ) ok you don't like me know and bla bla bla so finally i am wrong here . its just example

having baby is hell of responsibility medical care giving time feeding them

can not drink sit with friends like before
can not read book
can not live in other room or else war like situation
having answers daily hundreds of questions
if your wife erretate you still you have to be smile or else problem
having worse fights in years and hate to argue now
women all the time feel you guilty
women tortured you mentally physically
women hate your friends
women hate your hobbies

in fact i hate women now .on other hands you have not much money to enjoy now after kids you never buy your dress your shoes your hobbies you have to give family priority on everything

i hate this life

I understand what you are saying. Saw the same thing with my brother. Thanks. The more info you give the better.:D

Married ?
Didn't you notice the 'pain' in my post?

well TBH i was free

then i got marred
now after years of marriage today i was just open the room door to go out inside the apartment my wife asked me kidher ja rahy hain ? i reply phly bahir waly door kholny per ye poochti theen ab bedroom se bhi bahir na jaoon ? or then (moo ban gya ) ok you don't like me know and bla bla bla so finally i am wrong here . its just example

can not read book
women hate your friends
women hate your hobbies

in fact i hate women now .on other hands you have not much money to enjoy now after kids you never buy your dress your shoes your hobbies you have to give family priority on everything

i hate this life
Looks like we all boarded the same ship. My sincere condolences.

Relax. You should get married but when you are ready for it. How to be ready for it? Find someone you like and court them with the intent of marrying. If you're compatible things would be great. There's no such thing as a 'great relationship' all relationships must be made great. Remain sincere and honest rather than superficial, with this strategy you'd find someone you'd want for your whole life.
So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:

Didn't you notice the 'pain' in my post?

Looks like we all boarded the same ship. My sincere condolences.

Please elaborate bro .Please I need this.

well TBH i was free

then i got marred

can not read book
women hate your friends
women hate your hobbies

i hate this life

Damn. I am sorry brother. I can totally get what you are saying. My brother who used to openly drink hard drinks earlier like a lion is even scared of drinking a bloody breezer.

I got married at 28 by that time i had got most things out of my system.It can be a pain sometimes and you do miss the days when you was carefree but i dont regret it

Don't marry.

Unless you meet the one and only you are totally mad about - even then it will give you headache, but at least you were crazy in love when you did it.

Don't let you pressurize by friends/relatives.

Thanks buddy. The pressure is the worst aspect of it.

not married though
buttrust me a man's real acquaintance are his own Hands
no one is gonna help you like they do
no on is gonna comfort and understand you like they do
having hands is having freedom
using hands is heaven
dont waste your money on pampers travel the farthest shores
and when needing company, just use the two crowned possesions "the Hands"

What. The. Fu*k.

I understand what you are saying. Saw the same thing with my brother. Thanks. The more info you give the better.:D

Well, Positive side is you won't feel lonely. You will always have someone to look after your needs such as I do not eat using my hands anymore :bunny: And You will also get another mother whose only purpose in life is to kill you by cooking rich foods. Normally Indian Jamais gain 10 kg in first year of marriage

Relax. You should get married but when you are ready for it. How to be ready for it? Find someone you like and court them with the intent of marrying. If you're compatible things would be great. There's no such thing as a 'great relationship' all relationships must be made great. Remain sincere and honest rather than superficial, with this strategy you'd find someone you'd want for your whole life.

Thank you sir. Seems like you ve had a good experience with marriage.

@Imran Khan - kind of explained it perfectly.... enjoy your bachelorhood to to max- But do get married - you should also understand the pains in life

Don't marry.

Unless you meet the one and only you are totally mad about - even then it will give you headache, but at least you were crazy in love when you did it.

Don't let you pressurize by friends/relatives.
I think he has met many and had more than one relationship. Highly unlikely that he will meet someone for whom he will be crazy...more likely he will decide practically and then might find that she is actually good for her.
To OP, just try to find how many happy unmarried 35+ guys are there in your society. See percentages and decide statistically

Back
Top Bottom