What's new

Shirts with pictures of Gen. Raheel sell like hotcakes

What ever man.Pakistan of 2016 is the best,Great army and Politicians doing a good job except Darna siasat and Nawaz's Industries.
Had we kept our political stability and Kept our economy of 1950s and 1960s going,Today God knows where we could've been and that's the truth who-ever disagrees is :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I appreciate India for what it did to its economy in 1991 its something to learn.
Just like vision 2025 if Implemented correctly which it should probably by next Governments would see Pakistan on the highway to progress as the vision points out,It is the only way to Economically keep Pakistan ahead to progress.
But that doesnot mean we dont try folks accused of corruption just because some think it goes against democracy(those same folks for some strange reason are pro cyber crime law)

But that doesnot mean we dont try folks accused of corruption just because some think it goes against democracy(those same folks for some strange reason are pro cyber crime law)
“Democracy is in the blood of the Muslims, who look upon complete equality of mankind, and believe in fraternity, equality, and liberty.”

Muhammad Ali Jinnah

And that's it...No matter how worse democracy is,Its still by the people,No matter how Bad it should continue and its not all that bad.
Democracy was what Jinnah wanted for Pakistan Not dictatorships, He never wanted what Dictators did to this country break the laws and God knows what else we all know what everyone of the dictators did.I didn't said anything about Corrupt which makes defense.pk one of the worst sites to have a Good discussion as people twist one thing into another,What can I really say about that. Instead I mentioned nawaz as Industralists.Democracy has nothing to do with corruption,Just as Islam has nothing to do with terrorists.

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims --Hindus, Christians, and Parsis --but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan.(Broadcast talk to the people of the United States of America on Pakistan recorded February, 1948.)

You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of democracy, social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve. (Address to the officers and men of the 5th Heavy Ack Ack and 6th Light Ack Ack Regiments in Malir, Karachi February 21, 1948.)

Quaid-e-Azams Democracy Democracy Democracy ...Hum kon hote hai ab isko Mitane wale-End of discussion

“Democracy is in the blood of the Muslims, who look upon complete equality of mankind, and believe in fraternity, equality, and liberty.”

Muhammad Ali Jinnah

And that's it...No matter how worse democracy is,Its still by the people,No matter how Bad it should continue and its not all that bad.
Democracy was what Jinnah wanted for Pakistan Not dictatorships, He never wanted what Dictators did to this country break the laws and God knows what else we all know what everyone of the dictators did.I didn't said anything about Corrupt which makes defense.pk one of the worst sites to have a Good discussion as people twist one thing into another,What can I really say about that. Instead I mentioned nawaz as Industralists.Democracy has nothing to do with corruption,Just as Islam has nothing to do with terrorists.

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims --Hindus, Christians, and Parsis --but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan.(Broadcast talk to the people of the United States of America on Pakistan recorded February, 1948.)

You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of democracy, social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve. (Address to the officers and men of the 5th Heavy Ack Ack and 6th Light Ack Ack Regiments in Malir, Karachi February 21, 1948.)

Quaid-e-Azams Democracy Democracy Democracy ...Hum kon hote hai ab isko Mitane wale-End of discussion
Being against a corrupt person doesnot mean you are against democracy
Being against draconian laws like Cyber Crime Laws doesnot mean we are against against democracy
Being elected doesnot mean you are free from accountability

Yes i too hate bloody dictators :mad:
Aw_Zq1qCAAAvSSh.jpg
I hate dictators but I hate their shoe polishers a lot more...one finest example is in the pic above :)

Shirts with pictures of Gen. Raheel sell like hotcakes

Azam Muhammed Ali Jinnah and Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif are selling like hotcakes in Gujranwala so much so that the stocks depleted.

Intrigued to know more? Watch this video report.
http://www.samaa.tv/editor-s-choice/2016/08/shirts-with-pictures-of-gen-raheel-sell-like-hotcakes/
@django @PaklovesTurkiye @EAK @waz @krash @Moonlight @squash @Mugwop @The Sandman
Off course ppl know who are there heroes

Oh molvi sahab muafi iskeen idol worshiping nahi keney iskeen apney hero keen support karna akhney

Chalo phir 6th road baghair wheeling kay bike chalao par 6th road zaroor jao wahan 14 August par shor karna Pindi ki riwayat hay :D

bs phir oonchsy Milli naghmay laga k gari me 6th road 14 ko with fire crackers and Flag on car's roof :pakistan::pakistan::yahoo::yahoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom