What's new

The Batman of Karachi awarded with Rs50,000 by IG Sindhi for Killing Robbers !

Practically not everyone carries a licensed weapon and it is not necessary that the one who is carrying a weapon is mature enough to understand the consequences of using and carrying a weapon. It sounds attractive carrying a gun .................. but its not a solution to our problems.

You have a point there. But we have been relying on Sindh police for far too long, almost 70 years actually.
I dont think I can trust Sindh police with my life or wealth.
I dont carry a gun by the way.

You have a point there. But we have been relying on Sindh police for far too long, almost 70 years actually.
I dont think I can trust Sindh police with my life or wealth.
I dont carry a gun by the way.

Is it really Sindh police or Punjab police in the province of Sindh :lol:.

Pakistan's police will have to change the way it works and the way it behaves ...................... if not soon they will become a misfit in this society. It will take only one person to bring the change as we have witnessed it already so better start doing it themselves then when they are left with no choice and a way to escape.

Last edited:
Robbers come from behind or blind side of the vehicle, not in front of the windshield.

"The suspects, riding a motorbike, allegedly blocked Yasir's family going in an auto"

How can you block a moving car with a motorcycle from the back or side?

"The suspects, riding a motorbike, allegedly blocked Yasir's family going in an auto"

How can you block a moving car with a motorcycle from the back or side?

Auto here means a rickshaw (I think) not a car by the way. And in rickshaws both rear side doors are normally missing.

Is it really Sindh police or Punjab police in the province of Sindh :lol:.

Pakistan's police will have to change the way it works and the way it behaves ...................... if not soon they will become a misfit in this society. It will take only person to bring the change as we have witnessed it already so better start doing it themselves than when they are left with no choice and a way to escape.

Indeed, I believe there should also be a training camp, which teaches people to "fight", or lets be hypocrites like west and call it "self defense".

I believe it is the need of the time, a war is on the horizon, I dont want to be the one sitting idle helplessly when the enemy is knocking on my or my neighbor's door with a gun in his hand.

We need to learn how to fight with a gun... I mean defend yourself with a gun.

Indeed, I believe there should also be a training camp, which teaches people to "fight", or lets be hypocrites like west and call it "self defense".

I believe it is the need of the time, a war is on the horizon, I dont want to be the one sitting idle helplessly when the enemy is knocking on my or my neighbor's door with a gun in his hand.

We need to learn how to fight with a gun... I mean defend yourself with a gun.

Bahi mayray you don't need guns to protect yourself there are other options too. Like I have my kids (male female both) admitted to Karate school, I too am thinking of getting enrolled, physical activity helps you think positively, reduces stress and boosts your focus.

Any chuggad with a gun in hand can think of himself as a macho invincible, its the gun and nothing special about the person holding it .................... but real strength of the character lies in how much restraint you can show to avoid violence, but still are able to defend yourself.

Bahi mayray you don't need guns to protect yourself there are other options too. Like I have my kids (male female both) admitted to Karate school, I too am thinking of getting enrolled, physical activity helps you think positively, reduces stress and boosts your focus.

Any chuggad with a gun in hand can think of himself as a macho invincible, its the gun and nothing special about the person holding it .................... but real strength of the character lies in how much restraint you can show to avoid violence, but still are able to defend yourself.

You need to be a macho when your country is at war, bro and we both should be prepared for it.

You need to be a macho when your country is at war, bro and we both should be prepared for it.

War should be left for the Army to fight, it is their job they are trained for it. And I don't think war is being fought in the streets of Pakistan, some areas are troubled but it is not that bad.

To shoot a gun it will only take few muscles and hardly half an hour training how to shoot, but to learn the art of avoiding violence and self defense with the maximum restraint to avoid killing opponent it will take involvement of your whole body and a lot of time to train.

War should be left for the Army to fight, it is their job they are trained for it. And I don't think war is being fought in the streets of Pakistan, some areas are troubled but it is not that bad.

To shoot a gun it will only take few muscles and hardly half an hour training how to shoot, but to learn the art of avoiding violence and self defense with the maximum restraint to avoid killing opponent it will take involvement of your whole body and a lot of time to train.

You want your army men to be fighting alone, we have a different opinion then.
It is not known if the war will be taken to the streets (if it does, it will be horrible). But I would be willing to travel to join the army men if the need arise, remember 1965? when they called people out to fight with them?

To shoot a gun takes half an hour (may be), but to master it takes time. And that is the precise point I am trying to make.
Obviously an idiot with a gun is as dangerous as the enemy.

You want your army men to be fighting alone, we have a different opinion then.
It is not known if the war will be taken to the streets (if it does, it will be horrible). But I would be willing to travel to join the army men if the need arise, remember 1965? when they called people out to fight with them?

To shoot a gun takes half an hour (may be), but to master it takes time. And that is the precise point I am trying to make.
Obviously an idiot with a gun is as dangerous as the enemy.

1965 was a different time. Now its different I don't think our Forces would need civilian assistance to fight alongside them and defend the borders. By the way civilians and soldiers don't go well together they have different working styles and different approach.

Sadly he is a dead man walking. what was the need to publish his identity and picture ?

Hamary piary Pakistan main Corrupt logon k khilaf karwai kernay wale serkari ahalkar nahi bachtay...yeh bechara Batman kis khait ki mooli hai.

http://nation.com.pk/islamabad/20-Jan-2014/sc-disposes-of-nab-officer-kamran-faisal-murder-case

I dont know how many bodies of the people , the soil of Pakistan holds, who were murdered, just because, they loved Pakistan, and wanted to see everything in common people's favor, rather than, elite.
But
Ham daikhain gy , lazim hai keh ham bhi daikhaingy....

It becomes a problem when the families of the alleged robbers claim that their innocent sons, whom are usually the only bread winners in the family, were honest, law abiding and hard working citizens.

And how does one prove that he shot someone in self defense or in the defense of some civic duty if there are no witnesses or security cameras?

Back
Top Bottom