What's new

Saudi company in trouble after photos of models go viral

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudi company in trouble after photos of models go viral
October 21, 2016 By: Samaa Web Desk Published in Social Buzz Be the first to comment!
saudi-young-models-579x480.jpg

RIYADH: Pictures of young Saudi women models posing in front of the pavilion of a luxurious car company at a local show went viral on social media, prompting a punitive action from the Kingdom authorities.

Saudi authorities say organizers of a motor show have violated the principles of the Islamic Shariah by using young models.

Saudi National Program for Conventions and Exhibitions has taken penal action against the organizer of the 10th edition of the Luxury Motor Show (EXCS), Jeddah for a number of violations, the Saudi Press Agency reported on Thursday.

The program has found the organizer guilty of violating the principles of the Islamic Shariah and the Saudi customs and traditions as well as the regulations of the Ministry of Labor and Social Development.

The organizer of the show has to sign an undertaking to immediately remove the violation and not to repeat it in future. The program emphasized that the Islamic values and customs shall be fully adhered to while organizing any exhibitions and conventions as well as the regulations for issuing licenses for holding exhibitions and events.

Earlier, the Jeddah Police detained officials of the Motor Show organizing company and some other car companies as part of their investigation into the violations. This was in line with a directive from Prince Khaled Al-Faisal, emir of Makkah and advisor to Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, SPA reported adding that punitive measures will be taken against the violators.

According to reports, the organizers of the show, which opened on Tuesday in Jeddah, had reportedly violated the principles of the Islamic Shariah and the Saudi customs and traditions. An investigation into the violations has been launched following the pictures of young Saudi women models posing in front of the pavilion of a luxurious car company at the show went viral on social media.
http://www.samaa.tv/social-buzz/2016/10/saudi-company-in-trouble-after-photos-of-models-go-viral/
They are being let off lightly because they sell cars the Royal family likes :-//

@django @The Sandman @Moonlight

They are being let off lightly because they sell cars the Royal family likes :-//
marey city ki khabar or mujhey hi tag nahi kia:mad:
just ignore them there is reason they are second world not first world country. royals and anyone related to royal can get away with pretty much anything here unless its is heavy drug charges or murder rules doesn't apply to them.i have seen them get away with groping in mall infront of mall cops.unless other party is strong or royal too.there is andha raj here whenever it comes to any royal.
oh and i almost forgot to mention there is high probability that royals have share in that business.

Ye larkiyan tuh nahin auntiyan hein bhai :D
On topic
Hazrat Ali R.A said a state can run without faith but can't be run without justice. So i think saudi downhall has begin.

marey city ki khabar or mujhey hi tag nahi kia:mad:
just ignore them there is reason they are second world not first world country. royals and anyone related to royal can get away with pretty much anything here unless its is heavy drug charges or murder rules doesn't apply to them.i have seen them get away with groping in mall infront of mall cops.unless other party is strong or royal too.there is andha raj here whenever it comes to any royal.
oh and i almost forgot to mention there is high probability that royals have share in that business.

Well I think a day or two ago, KSA executed a prince for a murder ...so that seems to be contrary to your remarks.

Mashallah beautiful girls. 2nd right and last one.
While, Saudi law is becoming joke. Punishment for what.... ?
There is nothing wrong in picture.

Well I think a day or two ago, KSA executed a prince for a murder ...so that seems to be contrary to your remarks.
unless its is heavy drug charges or murder
i think you got confused or my writing was confusing but i did point this out that rules don't apply unless/except it is related to drugs or murder.these two thing are not tolerated here.

When they have a niece or nephew!
touche

Mashallah beautiful girls. 2nd right and last one.
While, Saudi law is becoming joke. Punishment for what.... ?
There is nothing wrong in picture.
ignore them their laws aren't going to make sense to you.
they can throw you out of a party if you are too beautiful and distracting :hitwall:

i think you got confused or my writing was confusing but i did point this out that rules don't apply unless/except it is related to drugs or murder.these two thing are not tolerated here.
I see sorry I missed that. But I think, KSA the monarchy has much more rule of law than the democratic and Islamic republic of Pakistan where any powerful person can kill, rape, and plunder and nothing happens rather he ascends to higher status.

I see sorry I missed that. But I think, KSA the monarchy has much more rule of law than the democratic and Islamic republic of Pakistan where any powerful person can kill, rape, and plunder and nothing happens rather he ascends to higher status.
same here bro.
rape is pinned on girls because it is their fault they get out of house without mahram
corruption is also widespread here it's just hidden.
you can't touch a royal unless you too are one
you can't marry saudi girl without her father and kingdoms permission.
in the case of any fight, accident or any other incident they try to put the blame on ajmi.
you can get alcohol in 5 star restaurant.
i can go on for whole day it's not like kingdom is a ideal state but overall it is better than pakistan(if you ignore the racism sexism and freedom :enjoy:)

Ye larkiyan tuh nahin auntiyan hein bhai :D
On topic
Hazrat Ali R.A said a state can run without faith but can't be run without justice. So i think saudi downhall has begin.
What the? do they really look like aunties to you? :o:

Back
Top Bottom