What's new

Instead of putting backpack through scanner, man at Pak-Afghan border post puts himself through

Yeh i watched that. In fact that was quiet innocent.

I wish common people are facilitated on both sides.
i heard once a lady called jana did this too when she visited islamabad airport for the first time.:whistle:

Last edited:
z0m813-19.gif

It was funny when I saw it first. Now I honestly feel sorry for the guy. I hope he has not suffered any lasting damage

This true if you uncles from the hills he do this kind of crap. best is if you talk to them about technology and they be like kya yai nai hoesakta. i rember my uncle coming to england and getting his stay. i would ring him put on voice and say imigration officer we are tracing you down your name and address is this he would freak out. Then in the evening he would visit my house and i would say to him chacha police can track down people just from thier phones even if its off fill his head with sh it the guy will not speak whole day lolz.
lol.. naughty lads....
this one funny but i have done so many such stupid things in my life... the scanning guy was supposed to tell him what to do.

lol.. naughty lads....
this one funny but i have done so many such stupid things in my life... the scanning guy was supposed to tell him what to do.

but once they over they are most user sly sob ever, greedy show off ego mindset.

Guy looking at the screen did not notice ?

Back
Top Bottom