What's new

Instead of putting backpack through scanner, man at Pak-Afghan border post puts himself through

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Instead of putting backpack through scanner, man at Pak-Afghan border post puts himself through
By: Samaa Web Desk
An awkward but funny situation was witnessed in a security check point at Pak-Afghan border were a man unknowingly went through a scanner. Watch this CCTV video…
http://www.samaa.tv/editor-s-choice/2016/09/video-funny-body-scan-at-pak-afghan-border/
@Spring Onion @Mugwop @django @The Sandman @krash @User @Jonah Arthur @EAK @Mr.Meap @friendly_troll96 @waz @WAJsal @unleashed @notorious_eagle @Moonlight @Azadkashmir @Windjammer

Reaction by the man on the right is priceless haha

:P actually it was the mistake of this very man because he was busy in talking to colleagues and he had sent the poor man to go through security scanner once again. So the poor innocent man must have thought that the security guard wants him to ride the belt

The scene from Die Hard-2 flashed past my eyes, imagine if there was a bar that ran across the conveyor belt.

:P actually it was the mistake of this very man because he was busy in talking to colleagues and he had sent the poor man to go through security scanner once again. So the poor innocent man must have thought that the security guard wants him to ride the belt
Well the guard thought he knew what you are suppose to do so he sent him back little did he know molvi sahab was full on paindu :D

Last edited:

The guy sitting on the scanner??? He did not even notice...... I agree should not be made fun of.....

This is definitely injurous to health but if people are willingly putting themselves through the scanner then we won't have to install body scanners at our ports

Last edited:
This true if you uncles from the hills he do this kind of crap. best is if you talk to them about technology and they be like kya yai nai hoesakta. i rember my uncle coming to england and getting his stay. i would ring him put on voice and say imigration officer we are tracing you down your name and address is this he would freak out. Then in the evening he would visit my house and i would say to him chacha police can track down people just from thier phones even if its off fill his head with sh it the guy will not speak whole day lolz.

Back
Top Bottom