What's new

Shireen Mazari Continues to Do Extra Duty as Iran's Foreign Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mother duaghter duo have a biploar disorder.

This bibi has a job to do which is to serve the people of pakistan w.r.t HR issues.

While countless rapes/child abuse cases are happening with no sign of justice in sight, bibi ko foreign affairs ki parri hui hai.

Bibi kaam ker apna warna seat chor!

Her job is not to be on twitter and rant on US-Iran. She is holding a public office, she is representing the government here. It is time she does the job assigned to her by the PM or leave the office for someone who gives 2 Fs about that seat.

This

Exactly this....

She is a Human Rights minister and she is saying what is right not because she has any affiliation with Iran.
https://previews.123rf.com/images/tigatelu/tigatelu1806/tigatelu180600102/102626613-cartoon-happy-donkey-showing-***.jpg

Bro, if you zoom out, its basically tussel between China and America.

I personally dont give a damn about Persian mullah regime or house of saud. All we should care is about strategic and deep rooted partnership with China. So if China has decided that it will use Iranian oil instead from GCC, we should facilitate that. Its actually make more sense if you put yourself in Chinese shoes, just looking at geography and proximity. China has already reduced its imports of oil from saudi Arabia.

These American efforts are basically to scuttle Chinese plans to lay pipelines under CPEC framework. Yanks will try their best to use their influence and leverage specially in world financial system to put spanner in the works. And that is where they will try to use sanctions.
A man who can see the bigger picture. Great post. Like I said it has began to look like

• Team USA ~ UAE, Israel, Saudia Arabia, Bahrain etc

• Team China ~ Pakistan and now Iran.

A man who can see the bigger picture. Great post. Like I said it has began to look like

• Team USA ~ UAE, Israel, Saudia Arabia, Bahrain etc

• Team China ~ Pakistan and now Iran.

I will add Turkey to Chinese side as well.

Makes sense from an Iranian perspective. Their interests dictate their stance, but we can overcome this blip. Look at the bigger picture. Pak, Iran and China economic relationship is what matters most. Afghanistan is just a nuisance. In fact, Afghanistan is over as we speak. Unless the Democrats won the elections and decided to undo Taliban negotiations.

We have a friendly and supportive relationship with Afghan people, we have always been there in their time of need. 5 million Afghans (1/5 of their pop) have lived in Pakistan with hardly any issue.

Iran has always viewed Afghanistan as an adversary to be controlled and has an expansionist agenda against Afghans. If they cannot control Afghans, rhey do their part to make sure there is no peace and Afghans keep killing each other. Iran helped US find Taliban bases by giving them their locations in 2001.

It is a blip in the greater scheme of things. Not everything revolves around Afghanistan. Pak Iran relations aren't hostage to Afghanistan. We had our disagreements in Afghanistan, but that is hardly an issue. Those disagreements have stemmed from a multitude of unfortunate circumstances. Since a major irritant India is out of the equation things can be worked out.

Afghanistan is the natural next step for Pakistan as it expands influence and security in the region. We can use our ties with the Taliban and equally neighboring states to bring the war to an end, for the best interests of Afghans.

Iran views us as an adversary, this is also why they put Indians in Chabahar and now in Oman. Pakistan will not have to deal with the Oman situation which is building.

Not very friendly now, are they.

See my old posts have criticized Iran a lot, but I don't like when that talk becomes racist or based on religion, have family links with Iranian people.

In fact I have stated before that if we would go to fight with Iran in a war, most Pakistani Shia soldiers would not hesitate to do their duty.

Regardless of sectarian affiliation, loyalty of a Pakistani patriot such as yourself should not be questioned.

Shias and Sunnis are the same in their loyalty to this state, we fought and died together on every battlefield..

Negative relations with Iran has no bearing on our Shias. Two are different issues.

Just for the readers knowledge, please look at what extent America is going to block China/Russia access into energy market. It is willing to jeopardize its relations with Germany! America is opposing Nord 2 stream pipeline coming from Russia to Germany.

And here we are talking about China ,of all places tapping into Iranian energy, using Pakistani territory.

Spare me, the gulfies did much more damage sponsoring LeJ that killed hundreds and also sponsoring extremist salafist groups how tried to destroy Pakistan.

Also your saudi friends give their mate modi top awards.
Yes, the gulfies do damage and so do the iranians, why cant u just be a patriotic Pakistani and call out both the gulfies and the Iranians on there anti Pak activities. Seems like u highlight one side of the picture while completely ignoring the other, smells of sectarian bias. This is plain and pure hypocracy. Pakistani hindus are better than this, atleast they support Pakistan over India despite huge religious affiliations.

So a sane person on Twitter says that US cannot enforce sanctions without UNSC. She is saying what is right according to International Public law and the UN charter. What is wrong with you? You want Kashmir issue to be discussed in the UNSC every Monday, yet desire Iran to suffer economic sanctions right away just because it aligns with your personal views regarding either Persians or Shias? Dude, you idea of justice is very prejudiced and biased.
When was the last time an Iranian minister called out India on there activities against Pakistan???, Statements on an official level are given in line with short term and long term interests of a nation, if we call out the US, it should always be for Pakistani interests not Iranian, we are not responsible for Iran.

This is realpolitik, this guy (areesh) hates Shia and therefore hates Iran, basically his default position, sad really, I have Sunni family and I love them with all my heart.
And yet u have never criticized Iran for its anti Pak activities..... what u say and what u do dont match up.... I am a fierce critic of both Saudis and Iran for meddling in Pak, ur views target only one side and that is pure and plain sectarianism.

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to enjoy your company but a smoothie or orange juice for me - lifetime teetoler here.

Likewise would love to enjoy your company, and no problem bro about being a teetoler. Much respect.

And yet u have never criticized Iran for its anti Pak activities..... what u say and what u do dont match up.... I am a fierce critic of both Saudis and Iran for meddling in Pak, ur views target only one side and that is pure and plain sectarianism.

I been posting for 10 years, I have fiercely criticised Iran, but do not like attacks on ordinary Iranian people because of our cultural, religious and family links.

I have my opinion and others are welcome to theirs, much love and respect to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom