What's new

Shireen Mazari Continues to Do Extra Duty as Iran's Foreign Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your problem with it.
Supporting a country that acts against our interests and is in bed with Anti-Pakistan powers for decades now. Involved in Anti-Sunni acvtivites in the levant and responsible for inciting sectarian violence in Pakistan by supporting mad Zakirs to go full retard... shall I continue?

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who are not blinded by hatred, the Foreign Minster's remarks are in accord with Pakistan's decision to gradually align itself with regional countries to better secure its interests in view of the changing political and economic dynamics in the region. The Foreign Minister has the support of all decision-making bodies connected to national security along with another regional partner that is not Iran.

Never knew that we are also working as representatives of Iran

I actually agree with her. That sword can also hit us as well. However I doubt us saying anything will change much.

The issue of Iranian backing of terror inside Pakistan is another issue and I agree, we should deal with it swiftly. China can be very helpful in that endeavor.

Last edited:
Supporting a country that acts against our interests and is in bed with Anti-Pakistan powers for decades now. Involved in Anti-Sunni acvtivites in the levant and responsible for inciting sectarian violence in Pakistan by supporting mad Zakirs to go full retard... shall I continue?

Spare me, the gulfies did much more damage sponsoring LeJ that killed hundreds and also sponsoring extremist salafist groups how tried to destroy Pakistan.

Also your saudi friends give their mate modi top awards.

Some in Pakistan are more loyal to Iran then Pakistan....Rest you can understand....Mr. I.K should put her into place...Our economy still in trouble and U.S can put more pressure because of such nuts in our politics.

LoL yes I want good relationship with my brother country Iran. And it is coming InshAllah with China due to become a strong ally of Iran too.

Spare me, the gulfies did much more damage sponsoring LeJ that killed hundreds and also sponsoring extremist salafist groups how tried to destroy Pakistan.
Topic is about Pakistans subservient attitude towards Iran. Gulfies are not our friends either and are also against a rising Pakistan. Arabs and Iranians have a superiority complex towards Pakistans and a severe inferiority complex towards Westerners.

Also your saudi friends give their mate modi top awards.
Modi and Iran are also best friends and Iran is an Operation Base for Indian agents used against Pakistan!

LoL yes I want good relationship with my brother country Iran. And it is coming InshAllah with China due to become a strong ally of Iran too.
Pakistan would have no honor left if they become friends with Iran.

Topic is about Pakistans subservient attitude towards Iran. Gulfies are not our friends either and are also against a rising Pakistan. Arabs and Iranians have a superiority complex towards Pakistans and a severe inferiority complex towards Westerners.

Modi and Iran are also best friends and Iran is an Operation Base for Indian agents used against Pakistan!

Pakistan would have no honor left if they become friends with Iran.

But we are, Iran is getting close to China, it is in our national interests to get in on that action with potential of Iranian oil flowing to China through our land.

Salaam

Never knew that we are also working as representatives of Iran

The problem with this is the same as with Sheikh Rasheed issuing threats of nuclear war to foreign nations; it's not their job.

They are members of the government, so their words can lead to diplomatic consequences as it may be interpreted to the official position of the government.

There is a reason why we have a foreign office; to make calibrated statements about issues that have a lot more dimensions that many not in the loop may miss.

Pakistan may decide to openly oppose the US on Iran sanctions matter for whatever reason, but let it be done by those whose job it is. Miss Mazari is the minister of human rights in Pakistan, so let her talk about those issues.

Leave foreign relations to the foreign office.

I actually agree with her. That sword can also hit us as well. However I doubt us saying anything will change much.

The issue of Iranian backing of terror inside Pakistan is another issue and I agree, we should deal with it swiftly. China can be very helpful in that endeavor.

We would see when that would hit us

For now there is no reason to pick up a fight with USA for Iran

For those who are not blinded by hatred, the Foreign Minster's remarks are in accord with Pakistan's decision to gradually align itself with regional countries to better secure its interests in view of the changing political and economic dynamics in the region. The Foreign Minister has the support of all decision-making bodies connected to national security along with another regional partner that is not Iran.

When did Shireen Mazari become Foreign Minister of Pakistan or Iran or any other country?

I think in blind love for Iran you forgot the fact that Shireen Mazari is not a foreign minister but minister for human rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom