What's new

Shireen Mazari Continues to Do Extra Duty as Iran's Foreign Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is a blip in the greater scheme of things. Not everything revolves around Afghanistan. Pak Iran relations aren't hostage to Afghanistan. We had our disagreements in Afghanistan, but that is hardly an issue. Those disagreements have stemmed from a multitude of unfortunate circumstances. Since a major irritant India is out of the equation things can be worked out.

Because you mentioned me bro and also tried your old tactic of acting like a mazloom

I simply used the awami term for such kind of "mazlooms"

You don't even know me, lol I'm just a regular citizen like you. Your acting if I'm some sort of serial killer. It's all good my little friend, live long and prosper.

This is realpolitik, this guy (areesh) hates Shia and therefore hates Iran, basically his default position, sad really, I have Sunni family and I love them with all my heart.

Bro I dont think he hates shia, Iran has done horrible things against Pakistan while in bed with India. It will take time for Pakistanis to forgive and forget. And this in turn is clouding people judgement to look at bigger picture.

I am fine. You however think Iran owns patent rights on shiaism so criticizing it is equal to hating shiaism

See my old posts have criticized Iran a lot, but I don't like when that talk becomes racist or based on religion, have family links with Iranian people.

In fact I have stated before that if we would go to fight with Iran in a war, most Pakistani Shia soldiers would not hesitate to do their duty.

You don't even know me, lol I'm just a regular citizen like you. Your acting if I'm some sort of serial killer. It's all good my little friend, live long and prosper.

I simply said you are trying to be a victim. Never called you a killer or something

Bro I dont think he hates shia, Iran has done horrible things against Pakistan while in bed with India. It will take time for Pakistanis to forgive and forget. And this in turn is clouding people judgement to look at bigger picture.

Yep, I know and you are right, but even though we would give our lives for Pakistan, cultural, religious and family links with Iran make us sensitive, I would like us to differentiate between the people of Iran and the govt, which does things that even I don't like.

See my old posts have criticized Iran a lot, but I don't like when that talk becomes racist or based on religion, have family links with Iranian people.

In fact I have stated before that if we would go to fight with Iran in a war, most Pakistani Shia soldiers would not hesitate to do their duty.

I never used race or religion to attack Iran in this thread

I simply said Iran is not an ally right now. It gives sanctuaries to BLF terrorists. Till those sanctuaries aren't gone i won't consider Iran as an ally

This is realpolitik
You don;t need to worry about this sad, sectarian fcukfests. The reality is their godmother UAE has already made bed with Israel. Saudia Arabia will follow. Other Gulfies have or about to do it. The world is changing.

We all know Pakistan's over arching future is with China. Given that reality the region is shaping up as follows.

• Israel, Saudia Arabia, UAE, Bahrain othes allied to USA against Iran.

• Pakistan firmly allied with China which now is pulling Iran into it's orbit with that $400 billion underlying this FACT.

Given these realities we know what the future looks like. Meantime let them whine and cry like babies. You just relax, take sip on tonic water and chill on your Ukrainan, you lucky, lucky chap.

I simply said you are trying to be a victim. Never called you a killer or something

I know it does come across like that, but I am the last person anyone would call a victim.

This mother duaghter duo have a biploar disorder.

This bibi has a job to do which is to serve the people of pakistan w.r.t HR issues.

While countless rapes/child abuse cases are happening with no sign of justice in sight, bibi ko foreign affairs ki parri hui hai.

Bibi kaam ker apna warna seat chor!

Her job is not to be on twitter and rant on US-Iran. She is holding a public office, she is representing the government here. It is time she does the job assigned to her by the PM or leave the office for someone who gives 2 Fs about that seat.

I never used race or religion to attack Iran in this thread

I simply said Iran is not an ally right now. It gives sanctuaries to BLF terrorists. Till those sanctuaries aren't gone i won't consider Iran as an ally

Then me and you are not so different at all, I would like to apologise to you, if I have said anything that offended you brother.

Yep, I know and you are right, but even though we would give our lives for Pakistan, cultural, religious and family links with Iran make us sensitive, I would like us to differentiate between the people of Iran and the govt, which does things that even I don't like.

We are not going to remain stuck in the past. A lot of things happened in the past. We are not free from sin and error. Every side did whatever had to be done. We can all point fingers at each other. It won't make any difference.

This is a new era where there are new opportunities. With China stepping in and bringing regional countries together this is a great opportunity for both Iran and Pakistan to put their differences aside and work together. The time of proxy wars and backstabbing at the behest of others has long gone now. Regional countries have to work together to survive and thrive.

I don't give a hoot what the US or Santa thinks. All I care is about the prosperity of Pakistan and the region.

govt, which does things that even I don't like.
My friend all govts. do wrong things. Ask these uber-Sunni's what the Chinese are doing to their buddies Uighurs in Turkestan aka Xingiang Province. Suddenly they will jump and hide their faces in the dirty Clifton beach with legs flaying in the air.

You don;t need to worry about this sad, sectarian fcukfests. The reality is their godmother UAE has already made bed with Israel. Saudia Arabia will follow. Other Gulfies have or about to do it. The world is changing.

We all know Pakistan's over arching future is with China. Given that reality the region is shaping up as follows.

• Israel, Saudia Arabia, UAE, Bahrain othes allied to USA against Iran.

• Pakistan firmly allied with China which now is pulling Iran into it's orbit with that $400 billion underlying this FACT.

Given these realities we know what the future looks like. Meantime let them whine and cry like babies. You just relax, take sip on tonic water and chill on your Ukrainan, you lucky, lucky chap.

Thanks bro, hope we can have a pint together some day.

The deal between China and iran happened few months ago and we are yet to see how successful it would be

Shireen mazari is playing for Iran despite being a minister for past 2 years. In past 2 years she has several times acted as an Iranian foreign minister

But clearly you want to overlook this issue of irresponsibility here

Bro, if you zoom out, its basically tussel between China and America.

I personally dont give a damn about Persian mullah regime or house of saud. All we should care is about strategic and deep rooted partnership with China. So if China has decided that it will use Iranian oil instead from GCC, we should facilitate that. Its actually make more sense if you put yourself in Chinese shoes, just looking at geography and proximity. China has already reduced its imports of oil from saudi Arabia.

These American efforts are basically to scuttle Chinese plans to lay pipelines under CPEC framework. Yanks will try their best to use their influence and leverage specially in world financial system to put spanner in the works. And that is where they will try to use sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom