What's new

Shadows - Forerunners of Al Dajjal, Freemasons war on Islam

t-birds

Reaction score

Exposing the Freemasons plans for a one world government and their war on Islam to achieve it..

A Really good Documentary....

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any thing about Dajjal in Quran ?? i know friends who have wasted days of their lives watching videos about Dajjal !

is there any thing about Dajjal in Quran ?? i know friends who have wasted days of their lives watching videos about Dajjal !

There are credible hadiath about it, and Islam is NOT just the Quran. It is a combination of the Quran and the Life and Sayings of the Prophet. Those who decree that the Quran is all that is enough are fairly mistaken.

In my view, worrying overmuch about Dajjal accomplishes nothing by itself. If someone wishes to actually do something about it, they would be better off memorizing first few verses (10?) of Suratul Kahaf. Beyond that there is nothing concrete or certain as to what can be done. If Allah so decrees, nothing can stop Dajjal except what Allah chooses. Watching videos or reading books is not going to do anything. Its better to read Hadith as a believer than as a strategist.

Most people mistake prophecies for plan of action, and waste their time thinking they can do Allah's work! Dajjal, Imam Mehdi, Ghazwatul Hind, etc... are prophesies and these can not be hurried or delayed by anything that anyone might do. Its best to do something to solve current problems than worry too much about things that are in Ghaib. Feeding the poor is more important than fantasizing about indeterminable future.

There are credible hadiath about it, and Islam is NOT just the Quran. It is a combination of the Quran and the Life and Sayings of the Prophet. Those who decree that the Quran is all that is enough are fairly mistaken.

isnt there a conflict in various sects due to hadis .. there are some common but many sects do not agree on ahadis claiming that they are made up to protect groups interests and have nothing to do with Islam

This is a very vast subject and volumes can be written in favour and against it. Just to keep the conversation going and to peek into brains of other interested individuals. I put down some random thoughts here and look forward to a solid contribution, instead of one liners.

Narration in this documentary corresponds to the geopolitical development seen over the period of decades. Objective of Free Masons stated in the documentary, corresponds to the objective of Zionism mention in The Protocol of Elders. It is also very interesting to note that all the religions of the world are in sync about rising of an evil force, which will be countered by a Messiah. As mentioned by @Chak Bamu no one knows when predictions of Quran and Bible are going to materialise and if it destined, it will happen no matter what anyone does. On the other hand prediction of such development in the holy books is not meant for the sake of passing information. What good is the information, if it cannot be used in a productive manner. Therefore, it will not be wrong to say that directly or indirectly believers have been asked to guard against such activities and objectives. It is something else that we have not been able to utilise this information in productive way or been able to develop a counter strategy.

If what has been mentioned in the documentary is 100% correct, this means the other side has better planning skills. But the question arises as to how the other side has been able to unite best of the best mentally elite individuals. They way things have been planned and executed, indicates that the adversary does not have dumb blonds among their ranks.

I sometime think about it and my thoughts stop at the gates of MENSA.

@pak-marine @Oscar @t-birds

isnt there a conflict in various sects due to hadis .. there are some common but many sects do not agree on ahadis claiming that they are made up to protect groups interests and have nothing to do with Islam

The best way is to go to the oldest of sources , and like any other historical study try to corroborate their accounts to siphon out discrepancies.

No doubt that is a convenient line adopted by some. If one wishes to run away, might as well be armed with an excuse.

You may want to elaborate with examples and establish relevance with subject at hand. Would be good for developing this line of thought.

The best way is to go to the oldest of sources , and like any other historical study try to corroborate their accounts to siphon out discrepancies.

We have to go to the oldest of sources and walk to the latest.
Analyze the trend, and then synthesize the signal from noise !

Dajjal is a concept; which may finally be manifested by a leader.

Him being a one eyes monster goes against God's science and historical trend.

We have to go to the oldest of sources and walk to the latest.
Analyze the trend, and then synthesize the signal from noise !

Agree to that, i certainly doubt he will look like that.
The same way I doubt that Imam Mahdi will come on a horse wearing a turban.
chances are he may very well be in casual clothes carrying a tablet pc and have rooh afza.

This is a very vast subject and volumes can be written in favour and against it. Just to keep the conversation going and to peek into brains of other interested individuals. I put down some random thoughts here and look forward to a solid contribution, instead of one liners.

Narration in this documentary corresponds to the geopolitical development seen over the period of decades. Objective of Free Masons stated in the documentary, corresponds to the objective of Zionism mention in The Protocol of Elders. It is also very interesting to note that all the religions of the world are in sync about rising of an evil force, which will be countered by a Messiah. As mentioned by @Chak Bamu no one knows when predictions of Quran and Bible are going to materialise and if it destined, it will happen no matter what anyone does. On the other hand prediction of such development in the holy books is not meant for the sake of passing information. What good is the information, if it cannot be used in a productive manner. Therefore, it will not be wrong to say that directly or indirectly believers have been asked to guard against such activities and objectives. It is something else that we have not been able to utilise this information in productive way or been able to develop a counter strategy.

If what has been mentioned in the documentary is 100% correct, this means the other side has better planning skills. But the question arises as to how the other side has been able to unite best of the best mentally elite individuals. They way things have been planned and executed, indicates that the adversary does not have dumb blonds among their ranks.

I sometime think about it and my thoughts stop at the gates of MENSA.

@pak-marine @Oscar @t-birds

To me it seems that the existence of this information is for providing succor and moral support to the believers, not for developing a strategy. One can not assume the existence of this information as an excuse for chasing own tail.

I have not watched the youtube video, nor am I interested in it. I passed through this phase 15-20 years ago and I am done with it. I just posted the gist of my realization. Dajjal etc... concerns us, but there is not much we can do about it, except to be good believers and good Muslims when that time comes. Seriously, do read and collect info, but do not invest your time and emotions into it. It is not worth it. Leave it to Allah. This is for God, not us. We do not matter in this, and neither should we assume that we can change course of events by developing an obsession.

Allah is the best of planners and I place my trust in Allah. After all submitting to God's will is the essence of Islam and the way shown to us. We should live in the moment and deal with present exigencies based on rational thought and leave the rest to Allah.

Muslims should move forward to 21st century. These things i.e. dajjal, heaven or hell are so much embeded repeatedly in muslim mindset that even highly educated muslim can't see beyond them and lose ability to think rationally & freely. Religion are just for spituality feelings, nothing more and in actual religion create divides. It create issues when you consider religious guidence literaly. So muslims must move forward from 7th to 21st centuary.

No one saw heaven or hell. Everything is on earth and you have to pay for your deeds here on earth itself. Its you who makes your life heaven or hell.

The relevant Hadith seems allegorical and has a distinct 'other-worldly' / 'alternate-reality' feel to it. I find the concept of a hairy creature by the name of 'Jassa' (spy) as accessory to Dajjal to be very interesting in the relevant Hadith.

Muslims should move forward to 21st century. These things i.e. dajjal, heaven or hell are so much embeded repeatedly in muslim mindset that even highly educated muslim can't see beyond them and lose ability to think rationally & freely. Religion are just for spituality feelings, nothing more and in actual religion create divides. It create issues when you consider religious guidence literaly. So muslims must move forward from 7th to 21st centuary.

No one saw heaven or hell. Everything is on earth and you have to pay for your deeds here on earth itself. Its you who makes your life heaven or hell.

If they follow your proposal then they arent Muslims in the first place. A Muslim is not a identity card category. The idea is not about embedded mindsets.. the same could be said of highly educated atheists whose denial of religion is so deeply embedded in self proclaimed understanding that they refuse to accommodate any concept of spirituality.

Back
Top Bottom