What's new

Xiaomi is not a Chinese company!

If you think reciting some chinese peoms is your culture, I greatly sympathise with you.

Your post proves and confirms that you have truely lost you culture and history.

What a herculean tragedy !!
Hey. Jewish dog. What makes you think you understand Chinese culture?

Baby. Remember. Confucius is a great swordsman. His sword can also kill. 😂
MTXX_MH20231022_070632492.jpg

A true Chinese person will never use such language.

Chinese culture always practiced great respect for all cultures.

Only a de-humanized, brainwashed communist practising fake culture imposed by the colonial freemasons will indulge in such behavior.

My sympathies are with you and the Chinese people who have lost all their history and culture.

Chinese people are a liviing tragedy for everyone to see and learn what a nation should avoid.
baby. fuvk your mom? 😂😂😂

Jews are pretty smart (smarter than rest of us) and have or control most of the capital in the capitalism world. Just 10% smarter is a lot lol.

And also isn't Masonry simply a form of Judaism for gentiles?

Jewish dog😂😂😂😂😂

You are such an ignoramus posting the phrase jewish dog again and again.

You are a soul less, culture less and history less zombie in a red communist empty suit.

First learn some history before posting your brain washed communist propaganda here.

May be you do not know but Karl Marx the father of communism was himself a Jew.

He came from a conservative Jewish family with both of his grand parents being Rabbis.

Jews are pretty smart (smarter than rest of us) and have or control most of the capital in the capitalism world. Just 10% smarter is a lot lol.

And also isn't Masonry simply a form of Judaism for gentiles?

Jews created both Capitalism (US and Europe) and Communism (Russia & China)

Jews currently rule the world using G2 US + China

You are such an ignoramus posting the phrase jewish dog again and again.

You are a soul less, culture less and history less zombie in a red communist empty suit.

First learn some history before posting your brain washed communist propaganda here.

May be you do not know but Karl Marx the father of communism was himself a Jew.

He came from a conservative Jewish family with both of his grand parents being Rabbis.
Shut up you turd you think you always right about everything and Chinese national knows nothing about their country lol

Repeat one fact! Xiaomi is not a Chinese company!

Xiaomi is Jewish capital. Controlled by the US!

Xiaomi founder Lei Jun is a member of the Freemasons!
View attachment 964279View attachment 964280View attachment 964281

Xiaomi is registered in the Cayman Islands!

US sanctions 600 Chinese companies. But it never sanctioned Xiaomi! This is enough to illustrate the problem!

For the world. For humanity. For all the innocent civilians killed by Jews. Please boycott all Jewish products!
Yes schizoids

We Jews control China

No

I am a freemason, I control you.

Foxtrot-Alpha-845-Beta-Tango

MK Ultra turned on. China control regained.

Fucking schizophrenic idiots lol, that's what you guys are

Jews is Israel are free and can practice their religion.

Only the Jews in foreign lands who did not have the freedom became Freemasons.

For example, Jews in German Rhineland under Napoleon rule were free but after Napolean lost power, Jews lost their citizenship rights under the Prussian Empire and they converted to Lutheran Protestants but practiced Judaism behind the doors.

fuvk your mom?

Can you understand 'CCP is CCP. China is China'?

Do you know any Chinese culture? Do you know any Chinese history, Chinese celebrities, Chinese doctrine, or Chinese poetry?

You insulted CCP. I have no objection. But if you attack Chinese culture and people again.... I fuvking you Jewish dog's mother.

He is just a little wannabe who pretends to know stuff but he is as duff as a frog. Him claiming to know Chinese culture and history is like asking this frog to do a PhD. He loves to support US and the barbarism of Pakistan Army generals against its own people just cause US supports these disgusting creatures.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom