What's new

Xiaomi is not a Chinese company!

Communism is not native to China.

It was imposed on China by the colonial Freemasons.

Freemasons have eradicated all your history and culture using communism.

The sad part is common Chinese do not even know it as they been brain washed with a political tool called Communism.

Modi is the biggest slave of the West.
fuvk your mom?

Can you understand 'CCP is CCP. China is China'?

Do you know any Chinese culture? Do you know any Chinese history, Chinese celebrities, Chinese doctrine, or Chinese poetry?

You insulted CCP. I have no objection. But if you attack Chinese culture and people again.... I fuvking you Jewish dog's mother.

Lol it wasn't "imposed" on China by colonials. Some Chinese chose it. And Mao won the civil war.

Mao was working for the Colonial Freemasons.

Chinese people did not choose communism.

Colonial powers killed millions of common Chinese people who opposed communism using Mao and his red army as part of Long March.

Colonial powers killed millions of common Chinese people who opposed communism using Mao and his red army as part of Long March.
You live in a parallel universe.

The logic of Jewish dogs is inexplicable. korean war?:crazy:

Neither I nor you nor anyone else will ever know Chinese culture as it has been eradicated by Mao using his red army and colonial freemason political tool called communism.
Jewish dogs want to learn Chinese culture? 😂😂😂OK. Come on. Learn at least one Tang poem first.😜

The logic of Jewish dogs is inexplicable. korean war?:crazy:

It was a joint project of G2 US & China to destroy, divide and subjugate the Koreans.

Jewish dogs want to learn Chinese culture? 😂😂😂OK. Come on. Learn at least one Tang poem first.😜

I pity you as you will never know your true history and culture that has been eradicated by Mao.

You will always believe in your fake culture imposed on you by the colonial freemasons and keeping parroting about your fake culture called communism.

My sympathies are with the Chinese people.

fuvk your mom?

A true Chinese person will never use such language.

Chinese culture always practiced great respect for all cultures.

Only a de-humanized, brainwashed communist practising fake culture imposed by the colonial freemasons will indulge in such behavior.

My sympathies are with you and the Chinese people who have lost all their history and culture.

Chinese people are a liviing tragedy for everyone to see and learn what a nation should avoid.

Then learn to recite/acquiesce 滕王阁序

Screenshot_20231022_063947.jpg

Please recite the 滕王阁序 a Chinese child.

Jewish dogs talking about Chinese culture?😂😂😂😂😂

Then learn to recite/acquiesce 滕王阁序

View attachment 964318

Please recite the 滕王阁序 a Chinese child.

Jewish dogs talking about Chinese culture?😂😂😂😂😂

If you think reciting some chinese peoms is your culture, I greatly sympathise with you.

Your post proves and confirms that you have truely lost you culture and history.

What a herculean tragedy !!

A true Chinese person will never use such language.

Chinese culture always practiced great respect for all cultures.

Only a de-humanized, brainwashed communist practising fake culture imposed by the colonial freemasons will indulge in such behavior.

My sympathies are with you and the Chinese people who have lost all their history and culture.

Chinese people are a liviing tragedy for everyone to see and learn what a nation should avoid.
Jewish dogs talking about Chinese culture?

Jewish dogs don't even know that Confucius is a great swordsman!😂😂😂

Jewish dogs even believe that Chinese culture only has "Confucianism".😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you think reciting some chinese peoms is your culture, I greatly sympathise with you.

Your post proves and confirms that you have truely lost you culture and history.

What a herculean tragedy !!
Jewish dogs even believe that Chinese culture only has "Confucianism"😂😂😂

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom