What's new

Xiaomi is not a Chinese company!

Yes schizoids

We Jews control China

Yea Zionist have been wanking about this prospect for decades but it is still a WET dream and will continue to be a wet dream. :lol: You need whole lot more lubricants for a very, very long time ! :lol:

You are such an ignoramus posting the phrase jewish dog again and again.

You are a soul less, culture less and history less zombie in a red communist empty suit.

First learn some history before posting your brain washed communist propaganda here.

May be you do not know but Karl Marx the father of communism was himself a Jew.

He came from a conservative Jewish family with both of his grand parents being Rabbis.
Jewish dog 😂😂😂

Xiaomi makes good WiFi6 routers, better than Huawei (I have both brands, the Huawei I'm storing away because it sux).

Xiaomi makes better value laptops than Huawei. Huawei trying to one-up Xiaomi with new 14-inch laptop w 3K screen. But it's a gazillion times more expensive than Xiaomi 2.8K laptop. No way in hell I'd pay the excessive priviledge to own 0.2-0.3K more screen resolution!

Xi VS Biden. Freemasonry Civil War.

BTW,Xi is just a Chinese surname. The Chinese writing style of Xi includes: 习,洗,喜,吸,熙,檄,西,锡,息,惜...................... They are all “Xi”.

Don't use other cultures to speculate about Chinese surnames.

I demand that you boycott all Jewish products. Including Xiaomi. Don't talk about other things.
Sad that you have to explain President Xi's name to someone whose own screen name has such a huge mistake that even an illiterate Muslim can tell he's not Muslim, let alone Pakistani, in a second.

I won't point out the mistake because I'd rather phul shupports keep it that way than fix it — probably the reason no one else has.

Interesting that you know his origin anyway.

Last edited:
Sometimes my mind is confused.

I see China develop J-20, CV 003, etc. to counter Jew's threat (all upper echelons of US elites are Jews).

BUT then, CCP implements Covid lock downs to kiss Jew's butt. The purpose of the Covid lockdown was to force common people to go into debt to scrape by, since they could no longer work to make a living. Then after the Covid lock downs are over, the Jews charge these debtors a high interest rate. China was central in all of this (because Covid lock downs in China caused high inflation in the West so they Jews had the right excuse to raise interest rates)!

Is China anti-Jew or kissing up to Jews. This part confuses me the most!

Sometimes my mind is confused.

I see China develop J-20, CV 003, etc. to counter Jew's threat (all upper echelons of US elites are Jews).

BUT then, CCP implements Covid lock downs to kiss Jew's butt. The purpose of the Covid lockdown was to force common people to go into debt to scrape by, since they could no longer work to make a living. Then after the Covid lock downs are over, the Jews charge these debtors a high interest rate. China was central in all of this (because Covid lock downs in China caused high inflation in the West so they Jews had the right excuse to raise interest rates)!

Is China anti-Jew or kissing up to Jews. This part confuses me the most!

Jews controls both Capitalist US and Communist China.

US and China are part of G2.

Yes schizoids

We Jews control China

Dude, what are you smoking?

You should try to get this done before bragging how to enslave China.

1.jpg

The US is treating you as their pawn to secure their petro-dollar. And you want to build up a greater Israel.

You have both using each other, and there is no unconditional love in this world.

Xiaomi is not a Chinese company ? Wow I always thought it was a Chinese company.

How did people think all this time Xiaomi was a Chinese company?
Xiaomi has always been a Jewish company, a traitor company.

All along. Xiaomi provokes and slanders all Chinese companies. But kneel down to the Americans.

Xiaomi has always been a Jewish company, a traitor company.

All along. Xiaomi provokes and slanders all Chinese companies. But kneel down to the Americans.

I always thought you were only a zealous Chinese nationalist, never thought you were a conspiracy theorist too.

I always thought you were only a zealous Chinese nationalist, never thought you were a conspiracy theorist too.
Well? Do you mean that 'Xiaomi is a Jewish company' is a conspiracy? :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Which Chinese doesn't know that Xiaomi is a traitor company? Which Chinese didn't know that Lei Jun was a member of the Freemasons???

Chinese news has long said that Jack Ma and Lei Jun have Jewish capital support.😂
Screenshot_20231022_191554.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom