What's new

Xiaomi is not a Chinese company!

Well? Do you mean that 'Xiaomi is a Jewish company' is a conspiracy? :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Which Chinese doesn't know that Xiaomi is a traitor company? Which Chinese didn't know that Lei Jun was a member of the Freemasons???

Chinese news has long said that Jack Ma and Lei Jun have Jewish capital support.😂
View attachment 964426

I don't see any other Chinese member saying Xiaomi is a jewish company and not Chinese.

I don't see any other Chinese member saying Xiaomi is a jewish company and not Chinese.
Do you know this Chinese ID?

Screenshot_20231022_194549.jpg

Guess what his ID means? Who is he cursing at?😂😂😂

Makes sense it's a Jewish company.
It's the best company in China
Before the emergence of Huawei Mate 60.

Screenshot_20231022_194958.jpg

After the emergence of Huawei Mate 60.

Screenshot_20231022_195158.jpg

Jewish dog.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Because they know it's obviously Chinese company.

To some members, anything and everything is a Jewish conspiracy

Regardless though, it doesn't matter what some random people on a random Forum think.

They have no power to affect anything in the real world

Last edited:
Because they know it's obviously Chinese company.

To some of these members, anything and everything is a
Jewish conspiracy

Regardless though, it doesn't matter what some random people on a random Forum think.

They have no power to affect anything in the real world
Jewish dog. Traitor Company.😂😂😂

I dunno. Lenovo is also a race traitor company that the US doesn't dare sanction. I never liked Lenovo. Never even bought a laptop from them. The only Lenovo products I bought are PC monitors and wired USB mouse. My, Lenovo PC monitors suck, I will never buy from them again.

The difference between Lenovo and Xiaomi is Xiaomi actually makes good products, some even better than Huawei (cough WiFi6 routers cough)*

I dunno. Lenovo is also a race traitor company that the US doesn't dare sanction. I never liked Lenovo. Never even bought a laptop from them. The only Lenovo products I bought are PC monitors and wired USB mouse. My, Lenovo PC monitors suck, I will never buy from them again.

The difference between Lenovo and Xiaomi is Xiaomi actually makes good products, some even better than Huawei (cough WiFi6 routers cough)*
Lei Jun is a fan of Liu Chuanzhi. 😂

Screenshot_20231022_203531.jpg
Screenshot_20231022_203545.jpg

I'm a huge fan for Hermetic (Hermes Trismegistus of Atlantis), Buddhism, Gnostic Christianity, and Daoism.

They gave birth to humanity, science, and the modern world.

You guys should read and learn all the teaching of these religions, they will open your eyes to the truth of the reality and the universe.

To understand of all religions worldwide.

All religions worldwide are all connected, and they are repeating the same knowledge over and over again.

Freemasonry and Hermetic Doctrine

It is well known and profoundly explicated by great authors, that aside from being the one Initiatic Order that has endured and survived until the present time, Freemasonry is the purest inheritor of the Metaphysics and Symbology of the Hermetic Tradition.

Last edited:
Sad that you have to explain President Xi's name to someone whose own screen name has such a huge mistake that even an illiterate Muslim can tell he's not Muslim, let alone Pakistani, in a second.

I won't point out the mistake because I'd rather phul shupports keep it that way than fix it — probably the reason no one else has.

Interesting that you know his origin anyway.

Is Pukhtoon your real name.

What nonesense are you spewing

I made up my forum name by using the names of the people I respect.

It is none of your business what I call myself on this forum.

Now shoo.

CCP minions get mad at xiaomi because they get caught and fess up where and when they sent the money withot paying tax.

Repeat one fact! Xiaomi is not a Chinese company!

Xiaomi is Jewish capital. Controlled by the US!

Xiaomi founder Lei Jun is a member of the Freemasons!
View attachment 964279View attachment 964280View attachment 964281

Xiaomi is registered in the Cayman Islands!

US sanctions 600 Chinese companies. But it never sanctioned Xiaomi! This is enough to illustrate the problem!

For the world. For humanity. For all the innocent civilians killed by Jews. Please boycott all Jewish products!

Are you Pakistani with China flag?
Same are Indians using Israeli flag.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom