What's new

What is one-eyed satanic dajjal that appears everywhere in the world at end times?

Let's assume the logic that Dajjal isn't a real person but reference to TV, Which gadget is/will be fulfilment of "Return of Jesus" prediction? I don't know why people can believe on Jesus ascending from Sky but not ready to accept that Dajjal will be human.

Let's assume the logic that Dajjal isn't a real person but reference to TV, Which gadget is/will be fulfilment of "Return of Jesus" prediction? I don't know why people can believe on Jesus ascending from Sky but not ready to accept that Dajjal will be human.

Dajjal will be human.

As well as Jesus was a human during his life on Earth.

If both of them are not human, they will become huge celebrities instantly when both of them show up, because it's very unique.

Dajjal will be human.

If both of them are not human, they will become huge celebrities instantly when both of them show up, because it's very unique.

I hope your source to say that is better than the 666 bullcrapshit :enjoy:

Some people believe Satan, Devil, is mankind in opposition to God.

You know, it has no sense for a supernatural being try to fight God, it can never win.

People who dont believe in God, they can oppose to God because they ignore his existence, it has sense.

But Devil as supernatural God opponent, it has no sense.

In our Islamic culture before or after of arrival of Imam Mahdi one_eyed Dajjal apears everywhere and it promotes corruption

Look at TVs, monitors, smart TVs, smart phones, etc

All of them has a one grey or black monitor and since they are made they only show blasphemous, sins, rudeness and western culture

I think one_eyed black Dajjal that appears everywhere to show and promote unIslamic culture and values are black monitors
Commenting using an electronic device and warning about about Dajjal using electronic devices to deceive the believers.

1691369475627.jpeg

Commenting using an electronic device and warning about about Dajjal using electronic devices to deceive the believers.

View attachment 944157

telecom devices are tools, but common use is massive deception.

you can use it to achieve the truth visiting defence pk or you can choose to be deceived and visit cnn.com, but most of people choose unwisely the second :lol:.

telecom devices are tools, but common use is massive deception.

you can use it to achieve the truth visiting defence pk or you can choose to be deceived and visit cnn.com, but most of people choose unwisely the second :lol:.
😂

Dajjal will be human.

I think someone has been watching reruns of the Messiah 😂

I hope your source to say that is better than the 666 bullcrapshit :enjoy:

Hahaha

That's what I found on the internet.

I still have other interesting stories...

Of course, it's just 'story'.

Hahaha

That's what I found on the internet.

I still have other interesting stories...

Of course, it's just 'story'.
It's ok, really nothing is for sure in this topic.

All is speculation

In the Christian bible, the word antichrist only appear in that context, like common people, non-supernatural. But hollywood movies created confusion about that, mixing "antichrist", "son of Devil", "satan", "supernatural evil one" concepts.
If you ask to a common western what understand about "antichrist", he likely would say something like "son of devil" but it's due to hollywood movies, it's not Bible based.

The idea of Dajjal / Antichrist in Islam is more like Hollywood movies who mention Christian "antichrist", who talk about one powerful evil figure.

In Christianism exist that concept in Revelations book, but it's not called antichrist, it's called "beast".

But Revelation books is a book full of symbol, if you take literally some part, you can understand the beast of revelations book like something supernatural evil figure like islamic Dajjal.

The Islamic description of antichrist you said can be literally millions people, The only different thing could be if he use their "powers" to change the world (to worst), change the world can be done by few powerful people.

Beast in the Jewish prophecy language means a big country (powerful country).

Anti-Christ, False Prophet, and Mystery Babylon are identified as beasts (big powerful country).

Yes, there are three big countries (beasts).

Anti-Christ is the beast that comes out of the sea. Sea means a large population, so Anti-Christ is a big powerful country that is rising from a place with a big population.

False Prophet is the beast that comes out of the land. The land means sparse population, so False Prophet is a big powerful country that is rising from a place with sparse population. It has two horns and speaks like a dragon, it means at first False Prophet is a good religious country, but later it becomes a dragon (evil). Many identify False Prophet as USA, because USA is the only big country born from a place where the population is sparce but later grow much bigger. At first, USA is a Christian country, believe in God, but later is not, and later have a powerful propaganda machine. False Prophet is technologically advanced as it can perform magic like throwing fire from the sky (missiles or nuclear bomb?).

The third beast, who is the Harlot (Whore, Mystery Babylon). Some say the third beast is Roman Catholic Church, because Babylon is the cryptic name of Rome. Some say it's Jerusalem or Israel. Since the whore is wearing a purple cloth, it must a religious institution, it could be Catholic or Jewish.

The location of Anti-Christ is supposed to be in the Middle East. Perhaps in the form of Caliphate, or an alliance of multiple Middle East countries. Something that the territory included all four ancient Middle Eastern empires. This country has existed in the past, and rerise again in the future. In my opinion, Caliphate is the biggest candidate as no other Middle Eastern empire has territory at this size.

Backed by USA (False Prophet), blessed by Roman Catholic Church or Israel.

Since it's backed by USA for USA interest, definitely it's a fake Caliphate, blasphemy. The teaching is to endorse USA, to make it fit with USA perspective and interest, by selling the name of God.

But one thing that is still puzzling me, why would Anti-Christ massacre the Jewish people in Israel if this is from them. Perhaps is because Jewish people know they have been fooled, so they are rebelling?

The fake Messiah is a CIA created figure?

Last edited:
The Islamic description of antichrist you said can be literally millions people, The only different thing could be if he use their "powers" to change the world (to worst), change the world can be done by few powerful people.
That's the million dollar question. Scholars had a debate about this. Some say he's a being created specifically for this that doesn't get judged and disappears after death. Some are of belief he's Satan in human form. Some believe he's a human predestined to be the antichrist. Technically anyone can be him. God is just. So maybe he puts multiple guys through some kind of surreal test and whomever is receptive to play that role becomes the antichrist. However, if God does force one person or predestine him to be the antichrist, then it raises questions about freewill.

Beast in the Jewish prophecy language means a big country (powerful country).

Anti-Christ, False Prophet, and Mystery Babylon are identified as beasts (big powerful country).

Yes, there are three big countries (beasts).

Anti-Christ is the beast that comes out of the sea. Sea means a large population, so Anti-Christ is a big powerful country that is rising from a place with a big population.

False Prophet is the beast that comes out of the land. The land means sparse population, so False Prophet is a big powerful country that is rising from a place with sparse population. It has two horns and speaks like a dragon, it means at first False Prophet is a good religious country, but later it becomes a dragon (evil). Many identify False Prophet as USA, because USA is the only big country born from a place where the population is sparce but later grow much bigger. At first, USA is a Christian country, believe in God, but later is not, and later have a powerful propaganda machine. False Prophet is technologically advanced as it can perform magic like throwing fire from the sky (missiles or nuclear bomb?).

The third beast, who is the Harlot (Whore, Mystery Babylon). Some say the third beast is Roman Catholic Church, because Babylon is the cryptic name of Rome. Some say it's Jerusalem or Israel. Since the whore is wearing a purple cloth, it must a religious institution, it could be Catholic or Jewish.

The location of Anti-Christ is supposed to be in the Middle East. Perhaps in the form of Caliphate, or an alliance of multiple Middle East countries. Something that the territory included all four ancient Middle Eastern empires. This country has existed in the past, and rerise again in the future. In my opinion, Caliphate is the biggest candidate as no other Middle Eastern empire has territory at this size.

Backed by USA (False Prophet), blessed by Roman Catholic Church or Israel.

Since it's backed by USA for USA interest, definitely it's a fake Caliphate, blasphemy. The teaching is to endorse USA, to make it fit with USA perspective and interest, by selling the name of God.

But one thing that is still puzzling me, why would Anti-Christ massacre the Jewish people in Israel if this is from them. Perhaps is because Jewish people know they have been fooled, so they are rebelling?

The fake Messiah is a CIA created figure?
CIA? More like Satan created figure. It's all with Gods permission. USA may not even exist as we know it at the time. Fake messiah's reign is 14 months , and he emerges out of war. I don't think he can or will intend to create a caliphate. Since his reign is after the Mohammed Abdullah Mahdi. And fake messiah is going to push a one world religion of loving God without prayer, fasting and other acts of worship. And hadeeth suggests his followers don't kill anyone without his permission.

Not to mention after his 14 months he is killed and Jesus will reign for years to come. Not sure what CIA will benefit from that? It's basically a time where God's preparing humanity for transition into judgement day. And not another stage in humanity. As it's going to all come to an end.

Fyi, Dajjal emerges with Jews and is supported/enabled by them. I don't see anything to suggest he fights them. And I don't think Israel as a Jewish state will exist by his time.

Some say the lifespan of Islam is just 1500 years, today is 1444 hijriah, it means the time left is only 56 years.

But some say the date is unclear.

Because behind the scenes, there are millions of lightworkers, descending from heaven in human form to teach goodness. kindness, and morality among human beings, to push the hour even further.

If lightworkers are successful, there will be no the hour, WW3, WW4, and we will enter Millenium Kingdom right away along with the Muslims people, but the change is very small.

If lightworkers fails, the Muslims will be wiped out and Islam will cease to exist.

Catholic in Rome will also cease to exist as well, what is left for Christianity is just the Orthodox Christianity.
The Hour is a established fact as shown by Quran. And has been decreed to happen. It's not meant to be abrogated. It's to show God's supremacy over his creation. And for other God purposes God intended and is aware of.

I don't think we should overthink it. Dajjal is a real human, maybe possessed by jinns. If you look at movie I pet goat 2, you see the Jesus like figure moving through dimensions(shaped as rectangles) with his eyes shut. They open once he's out of it. This signifies metaphorically that he is dead in his heart. And like a dead person. Spiritual and mental agony. As he moves through the dimensions, his possession gets worse. Each dimension more happens. Once he hits one of those dimensions he will begin to see things we can't see like jinns, parts of the universe and angels. It is said in ahadeeth when he heads for Medina, he sees the angel guarding it from him.

That movie could be by Satan attempting to control the heart and mind of a person to be Dajjal. In Islam, even this where to happen to someone , he could read Quran or have ruqyah done to him to undue all of this. As Satan cannot have full power over anyone. A case like this is Ibn Syaad. He was at the time of the Prophet and could see smoke and Satan's throne off the sea. He eventually became a practicing Muslim and had kids. And scholars said if he just read ayaat al kursi, all that state he's in (possession enabling him to see such things) would be immediately stopped .

According to Revelation, what John sees is using his own eyes.

What he saw in Anti-Christ army, there's a symbol (writing) on the right hand that resemble of the Greek number 666.

View attachment 943609

Of course, the flaw of Revelation, John doesn't understand anything behind what he saw. He just sees it with his own eyes and translates it using his own logic.
What the heck lol ... That's definitely not how you spell out 'In the Name of Allah' ....

It's spelled out like this :

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

CIA? More like Satan created figure. It's all with Gods permission. USA may not even exist as we know it at the time. Fake messiah's reign is 14 months , and he emerges out of war. I don't think he can or will intend to create a caliphate. Since his reign is after the Mohammed Abdullah Mahdi. And fake messiah is going to push a one world religion of loving God without prayer, fasting and other acts of worship. And hadeeth suggests his followers don't kill anyone without his permission.

Not to mention after his 14 months he is killed and Jesus will reign for years to come. Not sure what CIA will benefit from that? It's basically a time where God's preparing humanity for transition into judgement day. And not another stage in humanity. As it's going to all come to an end.

Fyi, Dajjal emerges with Jews and is supported/enabled by them. I don't see anything to suggest he fights them. And I don't think Israel as a Jewish state will exist by his time.

It could be the things mentioned in the Bible and Koran are not the same.

Despite the event is real and the same, the actors are different.

In the Bible, Anti-Christ will reign for 7 years, while Dajjal only appears for 14 months.

Despite differences, but one thing for sure, at the time it will be a big event, a world-changing event.

We are just no one. Even thou all holy people arrived, the chance for us to meet them is very small, probably just on TV. But we should keep our kindness and moral integrity at best, it's very shameful if we don't, not to mention all holy people are here on earth. It's the biggest protection no matter what the event. Good people are like bright stars in the night.

Last edited:
The Hour is a established fact as shown by Quran. And has been decreed to happen. It's not meant to be abrogated. It's to show God's supremacy over his creation. And for other God purposes God intended and is aware of.

I don't think we should overthink it. Dajjal is a real human, maybe possessed by jinns. If you look at movie I pet goat 2, you see the Jesus like figure moving through dimensions(shaped as rectangles) with his eyes shut. They open once he's out of it. This signifies metaphorically that he is dead in his heart. And like a dead person. Spiritual and mental agony. As he moves through the dimensions, his possession gets worse. Each dimension more happens. Once he hits one of those dimensions he will begin to see things we can't see like jinns, parts of the universe and angels. It is said in ahadeeth when he heads for Medina, he sees the angel guarding it from him.

That movie could be by Satan attempting to control the heart and mind of a person to be Dajjal. In Islam, even this where to happen to someone , he could read Quran or have ruqyah done to him to undue all of this. As Satan cannot have full power over anyone. A case like this is Ibn Syaad. He was at the time of the Prophet and could see smoke and Satan's throne off the sea. He eventually became a practicing Muslim and had kids. And scholars said if he just read ayaat al kursi, all that state he's in (possession enabling him to see such things) would be immediately stopped .

Ah, yes.

I watched some YouTube videos about demon possession.

In Indonesia is quite popular.

It's too bad all of them are in Indonesian, I can't show it to you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom