What's new

Sever ties with India, Pakistan tells Afghanistan

Looks like you haven't studied Pak-Afghan history enough.
RazPak, do you accept that a nation can do evil things both when it's led by bad people or when a wicked cause is served by good people - even if they happen to be your relatives?

you are not mohajoir you are a refugee

panah guzeen

the bitter way he talks - i am fairly certain he just may be a refugee :laugh:

More accurate analogy would be to imagine myself an American who insists that Mexico can't have a Canadian Embassy and all the officers of its military and police must serve at the pleasure of the United States government.

An "alliance" between Afghanistan and India? Pakistan might push them into one, yes, but they'd hardly be interested if Pakistan was more interested in making peace with its neighbors rather than dominating or conquering them, yes?

an American talking and lecturing others about "coercive diplomacy" and hegemony/'domination' etc. is rather unusual i must say and invites criticism more than anything else

thanks anywayz

RazPak, do you accept that a nation can do evil things both when it's led by bad people or when a wicked cause is served by good people - even if they happen to be your relatives?

In your reference to the US, I believe only the first can be the case.

t\an American talking and lecturing others about "coercive diplomacy" and hegemony/'domination' etc. is rather unusual i must say and invites criticism more than anything else
thanks anywayz
So you agree with my analogy 100% - you just want to make out America as more guilty than Pakistan, but - unlike Pakistan today - you don't (or can't) cite a specific example.

In your reference to the US, I believe only the first can be the case.
Not at all. Consider -
Robert-E-Lee-9377163-1-402.jpg

General Robert E. Lee. The classic case of a good man serving a bad cause - the perpetuation of slavery and tyranny. And if we can look at American military leaders this way, there isn't any reason we can't look at Pakistani military leaders in the same fashion, is there?

So you agree with my analogy 100% - you just want to make out America as more guilty than Pakistan, but - unlike Pakistan today - you don't (or can't) cite a specific example.

Not at all. Consider -
Robert-E-Lee-9377163-1-402.jpg

General Robert E. Lee. The classic case of a good man serving a bad cause - the perpetuation of slavery and tyranny. And if we can look at American military leaders this way, there isn't any reason we can't look at Pakistani military leaders in the same fashion, is there?

an example about what?

the part about coercive diplomacy or the part about hegemonic ambitions and practices?

hey -- it's nothing personal; every country does what's in its own best interest. USA does it, Pakistan aint much different.

p.s. too bad you don't want to talk about Andrew Jackon. A revolutionary American who also represented this whole "good man bad cause" thing. He'd figure better as an example than this bloke.

what about that marxist dear leader of the white house you and your bolshevik counterparts voted for in 2012; is he a "good guy" and a nobel peace prize winner whose drones kill school age children?

No Pakistani thinks India is a bully, a bully can actually inflict damage on those weaker than it. India despite being stronger than Pakistan cannot do sht ergo India is not a bully. India is a punk that needs to stop killing innocent kashmiris.

I would hate to mention it but since you speak with your ego rather than logic, 1971 will serve as a grim rebuttal.

And I have seen many Pakistanis calling India a bully, the topic is not Kashmir since Pakistan is not clean too

hey -- it's nothing personal; every country does what's in its own best interest. USA does it, Pakistan aint much different.
The speeder and the murderer both break the law, yet they are usually very very different.

p.s. too bad you don't want to talk about Andrew Jackon. A revolutionary American who also represented this whole "good man bad cause" thing. He'd figure better as an example than this bloke.
:what: I was talking about A.J. yesterday! [O.K., Friday: link]

what about that marxist dear leader of the white house you and your bolshevik counterparts voted for in 2012; is he a "good guy" and a nobel peace prize winner whose drones kill school age children?
We appear to agree on several OT matters.

The speeder and the murderer both break the law, yet they are usually very very different

Uhhh yeah great example. One is answerable to traffic courts (I'd know; i'm there at judiciary square almost every God damn Wednesday) while the latter is in a CRIMINAL court

a ticket and points vs. a felony and possible life in jail

jay-walking is breaking the law too :laugh:

:what: I was talking about A.J. yesterday!

too bad you didn't invite me to the conversation

he was a great nationalist and a great American (like Ronald Reagan)

We appear to agree on several OT matters.

good.

let's roll a fat spliff and hug it out then.

Just be advised; it's illegal too, but ehhh....."mehhhh" !!!!

Your passport changed in 1971 with the removal of Bengali language.

Our passport also changed in Mushy's reign when he introduced computerized passports. :rofl:

Doesn't mean that Pakistan came into existence in Musharraf's reign. Facts are facts buddy. You deny them. You present the stupid and childish arguments you presented just now. You make a clown out of yourself.

Our passport also changed in Mushy's reign when he introduced computerized passports. :rofl:

Doesn't mean that Pakistan came into existence in Musharraf's reign. Facts are facts buddy. You deny them. You present the stupid and childish arguments you presented just now. You make a clown out of yourself.

Same Urdu English passport. :enjoy:

Western hopes of leaving Afghanistan within reach of a peace deal when Nato troops pull out in 2014 are dimming, with planned negotiations in Qatar at a stalemate and Pakistan demanding that Afghanistan, for example, sever all ties with India in return for supporting the talks.

Afghans and foreigners across the political spectrum have been pushing hard for negotiations for several years, driven by concerns that the already-bloody insurgency could spiral into full-blown civil war when foreign forces have left.

A key reason for the failure is the ambivalence of the Pakistani government, which in recent weeks appears to have backed away from support for the process. :disagree:

The Afghan government says the demands are that ties with India be severed, that army officers be sent to Pakistan for training and that a strategic partnership deal be signed immediately. :lol:

“Unfortunately Pakistan today is changing the goalposts on its support for the peace process once again,” said the Afghan foreign ministry spokesman, Janan Mosazai.

“Pakistan somehow decided now to put down certain preconditions for its support for the peace process which are completely unacceptable to Afghanistan and to any other independent country.”

The deterioration in ties has already had an impact: one senior Afghan source said flights organised by Pakistan for militants to Doha had already been halted. Without transport for negotiators, talks are unlikely to get very far.

The Taliban themselves have remained elusive, attacking top government negotiators and refusing to publicly embrace talks.

The Afghan president, Hamid Karzai, visited the Qatari capital, Doha, at the weekend, where a handful of Taliban have set up base since 2011.

Sever ties with India, Pakistan tells Afghanistan - Hindustan Times

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahah where piece of Gutteral from Hindustan times with NO such thing proven by it neither said by Pakistan.

@nuclearpak can we allow such baseless claims?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hate to mention it but since you speak with your ego rather than logic, 1971 will serve as a grim rebuttal.

And I have seen many Pakistanis calling India a bully, the topic is not Kashmir since Pakistan is not clean too

1971 was an anomaly, not the norm. Commend India for its brilliant success but they only speeded up what was inevitable.

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahah where piece of Gutteral from Hindustan times with NO such thing proven by it neither said by Pakistan.

@nuclearpak can we allow such baseless claims?

I am sure you stopped reading from the Post 1 and wrote the above.... If you could read few more post, will help you in finding the answer for the question you raised to a mod......

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure you stopped reading from the Post 1 and wrote the above.... If you could read few more post, will help you in finding the answer for the question you raised to a mod......

i dont need to because at no point Pakistan officially conveyed anything like that to Afghanistan neither we or anyone else can demand such a thing.

the best we or anyone can do is to deny any passage or levearage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom