What's new

Sever ties with India, Pakistan tells Afghanistan

It is an international border for everyone except weed smoking Afghans and some troll Indians.

We are a party to K issue. Whether you accept or not.

But trying hard to convince us. :lol:

Pakistanis think that anything that is good for them is also good for Afghanistan.

yes because we are keeping there 3 million afghan refugees for freee ..what the hell are u yindus keeping.... u guys just want to stick their nose into every problem..why dont u stick ur nose somewhere else

first of all its Hindus not yindus..
second of all i am a christian not a hindu
the state dose not pay for the refugees (uncle Sam does).... i am not sure if they can even be called refugees since they are so well looked after ;)

yes because we are keeping there 3 million afghan refugees for freee ..what the hell are u yindus keeping.... u guys just want to stick their nose into every problem..why dont u stick ur nose somewhere else

You gots lots of American aid, military eqipment and petrodollar in the name of these refugees.

You gots lots of American aid, military eqipment and petrodollar in the name of these refugees.
no we got this aid against talibans .....and infact our country men from kpk were also in poor situation due to the floods so we need to take care of them too as that is our frst priority

In order to solve the problem, Pakistan wants the trouble maker out, simple as that.

Watch Amrullah Saleh taking on and putting down :lol: 3 Pakistanis alone in a Pak-Afghan debate. It is available on You Tube.

Watch it and realise how delusional some Pakistanis are and which country it really is that the Afghans want to sever ties with.

Watch Amrullah Saleh taking on and putting down :lol: 3 Pakistanis alone in a Pak-Afghan debate. It is available on You Tube.

Watch it and realise how delusional some Pakistanis are and which country it really is that the Afghans want to sever ties with.

I saw this debate....saleh's performance was rather poor.

firstly it was against a spirit of the debate to get b*tchy and snidey.

in fact he got so heated up that he resorted to making overt threats of splitting pakistan up.
Yet a few minutes later he would emphasize the need for constructive corporation with pakistan, in short he very quickly lost his credibility as a reasonable person to engage with.

I saw this debate....saleh's performance was rather poor.

firstly it was against a spirit of the debate to get b*tchy and snidey.

in fact he got so heated up that he resorted to making overt threats of splitting pakistan up.
Yet a few minutes later he would emphasize the need for constructive corporation with pakistan, in short he very quickly lost his credibility as a reasonable person to engage with.

Whatever it was, he shut the three Pakistanis up single handedly and they had no answer to any of the points he made which were all very valid.

I especially loved his response to that idiot journalist sitting in Pakistan who said that Saleh was still acting as if he was the intelligence chief in Afghanistan . Typical sign of losing a debate when you get personal and you have no response to his points.Something we see from the Pakistani side on this forum as well, very often, ironically.

Saleh's response ? My position in any office in Afghanistan or lack of it has no bearing upon my sense of patriotism towards my country ... or something to this effect. Classic !:omghaha:

Pakistan calls the SHOTS, Bozos......

You can twist yourself into a PRETZEL but it won't help.

In the end what Pakistan says goes.

Any of you Indians care to make a bet ?

Just wait for 2014 and Afghan Taliban will do Pakistan's bidding and your Indian rear would be kicked out of Afghanistan.

Again, put your money where your mouth is.

I say you Indians will be out of Afghanistan by 2015.

Get used to it BOZOS................. Pakistan RULZZZZZZZ, BOZOS......

Finally someone speaks the truth. Thanks.

Pakistan needs a few more Afghan Officers Trained in Pakistan. I hope they bring their family along as well. Your training will also equip them for all their future causes.

Whatever it was, he shut the three Pakistanis up single handedly and they had no answer to any of the points he made which were all very valid.

I especially loved his response to that idiot journalist sitting in Pakistan who said that Saleh was still acting as if he was the intelligence chief in Afghanistan . Typical sign of losing a debate when you get personal and you have no response to his points.Something we see from the Pakistani side on this forum as well, very often, ironically.

Saleh's response ? My position in any office in Afghanistan or lack of it has no bearing upon my sense of patriotism towards my country ... or something to this effect. Classic !:omghaha:

Well he was forcefull and outspoken....not sure he achieved much other than cheap thrills...so enjoy away....

They ... want a lot of things ... that does not mean they will get to do them.

All we need to do is close / seal the border.

Wait for some time ....

and then Enjoy !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom