What's new

Sever ties with India, Pakistan tells Afghanistan

Pashtuns and Baloch :agree: But Majority with North Indians :agree:

A Punjabi says he is not similar to UPwale, then how are you similar to your own Muhajirs. :lol:

Muhajirs have their own distinct culture and they are proud of it same like i am proud of mine. They can claim their association with UP or Gujrat but UP has nothing to do with rest of Pakistanis

Modern Pakistan came on 16th december 1971 when West Pakistan became whole Pakistan.

dont be stupid, before 1947 no hindu was incharge of india, it were british and before for a millinnium, muhhal muslims, west pakistan was incharge for itself from 1947

British India existed for centuries. And before them Mughals. If your ancestors were ruling India before 15 August 1947, then your argument would have been valid. But since they were loyal servants of Queen, hence proves modern India is one day younger modern Pakistan.

Indians are descent of Queen Elizbith :omghaha:

Muhajirs have their own distinct culture and they are proud of it same like i am proud of mine. They can claim their association with UP or Gujrat but UP has nothing to do with rest of Pakistanis

Are you sure,:cheesy: what about Urdu language and the Pakistani cuisine that originated in UP. Your famous Nihari of Lahore originated in Delhi. While Real Punjabi dress is Kurta and Lungi(I saw in Maula Jatt).

Sometimes I see you guys unintentionally promote your ethnic fissure.

Current map was liberated on 14 August 1947.

Talking about maps, your official map is also very flawed by the way.;)

What flaw.

It contains territories which are not included in India. :D

Both Portuguese and French called Goa and Pondicherry as India like Portuguese India, French India respectively same like British India and we asked them return those land since independence.

It is not a matter of being scared. It is only wise to be aware of being attempted encirclement by your worst enemy, and taking all precautions and steps to avoid that situation.
It's thinking like this that keeps Pakistanis cowed and enslaved rather than free. It took the Russians forty years to break out of such deluded paranoid thinking. Where are the Pakistanis willing to put down the Argus Panopteses in their midst?

Both Portuguese and French called Goa and Pondicherry as India like Portuguese India, French India respectively same like British India and we asked them return those land since independence.

So. The point is still the same my friend. The country whose passport you use came into existence on 15 august 1947. It is pretty simple.

Are you sure,:cheesy: what about Urdu language and the Pakistani cuisine that originated in UP. Your famous Nihari of Lahore originated in Delhi.

We also have Kababs all over Pakistan, does that make us all Iranians? We have Burgers, Pizzas does that mean we share culture with westerns?
While Real Punjabi dress is Kurta and Lungi(I saw in Maula Jatt).

Sometimes I see you guys unintentionally promote your ethnic fissure.

What flaw.

You can't differentiate between UP & Punjab and discussing culture here?

typical indian media, who have to make news out of nowhere .. typical india's Pakistan phobia ..

typical indian media, who have to make news out of nowhere .. typical india's Pakistan phobia ..

Modern Pakistan came on 16th december 1971 when West Pakistan became whole Pakistan.

Absolutely right. Logic must be consistently applied. Otherwise India was a founding member of League of Nations much before 1947

7457ed5da5a6463e9950bae.png

British India existed for centuries. And before them Mughals. If your ancestors were ruling India before 15 August 1947, then your argument would have been valid. But since they were loyal servants of Queen, hence proves modern India is one day younger modern Pakistan.

What is it stupid day or are your generally this obtuse ??
A nation is defined by its people ..passage of crown does not redefine a country..British crown passed on from Romans to Saxons to Normans like a hockey puck ..does it mean Britain ceased to Britain became different nation every time crown changed hands?

True. That's why we say unlike delusional Indians that we came into existence on 14 August.

If we stick to your logic ..then you should say modern Pakistan came into existence on 16 Dec 1971.. as both geographical and physical identity of 'united' Pakistan changed that day and two new nations came into being with completely different maps.

Take it anyways. You were under colonial rule. Modern India didn't existed before 15 August 1947.

If modern India existed before 15 August 1947, then that guy Bhagat Singh was fighting against India and is a terrorist. Stop making him a hero and treat him like Afzal Guru. :)

Well India has existed for centuries , before modern India, it was medieval India and before that ancient India..but those are just time periods.
India is not just a nation state, it is a civilization, which has existed and grown by absorbing aspects of many different civilizations.

It is understandable why this idea make you crib like an insecure little girl.The idea your "hamsaya" is centuries old civilizations can be frightening , when you realize your own nation was merely an afterthought, created just because two politician could not share power, is also perhaps one the reason many Pakistanis try to associate with Arab civilization.

Back
Top Bottom