What's new

Sever ties with India, Pakistan tells Afghanistan

i dont need to because at no point Pakistan officially conveyed anything like that to Afghanistan neither we or anyone else can demand such a thing.

the best we or anyone can do is to deny any passage or levearage

I dono how you know the detail of every official communication between paksitan and afganistan.... If you do then you must be knowing.... otherwise.....

But i do agree with you on the last line....

1971 was an anomaly, not the norm. Commend India for its brilliant success but they only speeded up what was inevitable.

Sure, you can spin it any way you want. Many say, including @Armstrong, @Spring Onion and @Kalu Miah that India was responsible for generating the discord at the first place and you come and say it was inevitable but India acted as a catalyst.

Whatever be the case, one point is clear Pakistanis have a divided view on the Indian hand in the creation of BD which also suggests that we achieved a lot plus shaming Pakistan for the genocide. Then Kargil an incident not very long ago, again from a position of disadvantage we turned the whole Pakistani rhetoric against them diplomatically. I am not even considering the military defeat (Internal situations notwithstandig cause you have only your generals and politicians to blame for) . That is a lot of hurting indeed but then you choose not to accept and I will leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, you can spin it any way you want. Many say, including @Armstrong, @Spring Onion and @Kalu Miah that India was responsible for generating the discord at the first place and you come and say it was inevitable but India acted as a catalyst.[/

Whatever be the case, one point is clear Pakistanis have a divided view on the Indian hand in the creation of BD which also suggests that we achieved a lot plus shaming Pakistan for the genocide. Then Kargil an incident not very long ago, again from a position of disadvantage we turned the whole Pakistani rhetoric against them diplomatically. I am not even considering the military defeat (Internal situations notwithstandig cause you have only your generals and politicians to blame for) . That is a lot of hurting indeed but then you choose not to accept and I will leave it at that.

India was the one who established Terror camps for terrorist outfit.

Our politicians did have mistakes, but these werent that big to result in breakage.

anyway the region was hositile and stil is. India failed to impose its will on BD thats what summs up the event.

as far as kargil is concerned, i say we needed more preparation specially for securing supply routes, that would have been a big factor before India diplomatically had done anything.

but again plans are either for success or failure only after these are executed. we did and we must focus on our weak points for future plans.

India was the one who established Terror camps for terrorist outfit.
Our politicians did have mistakes, but these werent that big to result in breakage.

anyway the region was hositile and stil is. India failed to impose its will on BD thats what summs up the event.

as far as kargil is concerned, i say we needed more preparation specially for securing supply routes, that would have been a big factor before India diplomatically had done anything.

but again plans are either for success or failure only after these are executed. we did and we must focus on our weak points for future plans.

1. Where? When? Links?
2. @KingMamba93, I think she means that it was India's hand completely
3. What was India's will?
4. It still was a win on two fronts against Pakistan m and d. Kargil was not a plan, it was a self-goal :lol:

No Pakistani thinks India is a bully, a bully can actually inflict damage on those weaker than it. India despite being stronger than Pakistan cannot do sht ergo India is not a bully. India is a punk that needs to stop killing innocent kashmiris.

Look language of the world and language of PDF are different, anyway when Pakistani's talk of India wrt Bangladesh Bhutan Nepal Srilanka they do bring up the bully word to talk of India.

India actually doesn't need to do any $h!t to Pakistan, you guys are being better than us by screwing yourselves.

If India is a Punk that kills then all those coming to die in my country are B...es for sure.

Even without our intervention taliban will still going to kick all the indians out. Secondly pakistan is not acting alone as a lot of countries want a piece of afghan riches and i don't need to spell their name as it is very obvious.

How can they ? because thousand times I have heard my pakistani friends saying in this forum that talibans are being backed by India ? they are creation of RAW . Indeed, some pakistani friends in this forum have borrowed their tong from snake

How Sindhi share same ethnicity & language with North Indians? Only Punjab shares that also with Indian Punjab only - and complete Punjab was demand of Muslim League.

Sindhi, Punjabi and Urdu are based on Sanskrit, like many North Indian languages, and Nepali and Bengali. Pashto is in a different category. That is a fact.

Im a Pakistani and a baluch by ethnicity... its u whose confused about his country.

Lol... so now ur "central asian"... never knew central asians had hindu or buddhist ancestors..

Actually Buddhism was once widespread in Central Asia. Even now there is a Republic of the Russian Federation, Kalmykia, which is Buddhist.

How can they ? because thousand times I have heard my pakistani friends saying in this forum that talibans are being backed by India ? they are creation of RAW . Indeed, some pakistani friends in this forum have borrowed their tong from snake

Well Taliban are not just one group. They are formed of different groups like TTP, Afghan Taliban, Hikmatyaar group, Hafiz Gul Bahadar group, TTP LI and this list goes on forever. Even the centeral TTP is now divided into 3-4 group on leadership issues. They just work under the same umbrella and before invasion some of the groups were actually fighting with each other.

I too doubt the Pakistanis would be this blunt with the Afghans. This isn't how diplomacy works in the real world.

That's the key. Diplomacy doesn't work that way when it's handled by the diplomats. But Pakistan foreign policy is seldom handled by civilian diplomats.

Too true, after writing this post i was thinking along these lines and thinking "since when does Pakistan get what it wants and since when does its foreign policy meet Pakistan's national interests?"

Too true, after writing this post i was thinking along these lines and thinking "since when does Pakistan get what it wants and since when does its foreign policy meet Pakistan's national interests?"

That's what you get when you are more accustomed to clandestine diplomacy. It's quite blatant the way things have developed off late. Whether it's do with the 'blood for drone' diplomacy or with asking US to spare bombing militants who are acting against Indian interest or this one, asking Afghan govt to drop relationship with India. These are all done with short term gain with long term implications. Then again that's how Pakistan conducted it's diplomacy right from the start.. whether by taking sides openly in cold war era or cultivate taliban culture by training them to fight against soviets or exchange prisoners for money. These are all done with short term interest in mind.. & seasoned diplomats don't go that route.

Pakistan depends on U.S dollors so America is Pakistan's papa? India has 7 times more population than Pakistan so it is our uncle?....
And Pakistan is not thousands of year old, it has age of only 65 years. India on the other hand is thousands of year old country. Pakistan is a country carved out of India.

You have quite a fan base from these short pipsqueak bhartis who you love to please so much

Something on aid? You escaped from a country whose 99% of economy relies on foreign aid handouts :laugh:

Do you know how much Pak GDP growth would be affected by a cutoff in aid? Not even 1%

Perhaps you are drug dealer "pharmacist" so you are providing great contribution to your afghan economy.

You should move back there. I'm sure you will love it and be happy there. We will all pay for your ticket

I too doubt the Pakistanis would be this blunt with the Afghans. This isn't how diplomacy works in the real world.

Afghan leadership have always been peasants and puppets. They should be thanking us for looking out for them all these years

You have quite a fan base from these short pipsqueak bhartis who you love to please so much

Something on aid? You escaped from a country whose 99% of economy relies on foreign aid handouts :laugh:

Do you know how much Pak GDP growth would be affected by a cutoff in aid? Not even 1%

Perhaps you are drug dealer "pharmacist" so you are providing great contribution to your afghan economy.

You should move back there. I'm sure you will love it and be happy there. We will all pay for your ticket
Mr Think Tank, We would appreciate, if you do not bring your racist mentality and offend my nationality over here, there are quite a few adjectives that we can throw around here to reply to you ignorant and bigoted rants, but we choose not to do so. If you have anything positive to bring to the discussion than go ahead. If you want to insult Indians here by calling them weak willed and short, it just demonstrates your physical and mental complex.

If you are on the team of PDF, at least learn some manners!

Back
Top Bottom