What's new

Secret Pakistan: Double Cross (BBC Documentary - On Youtube)

What a load bull sh!t. :pop:

Even though I won't mind Pakistan being that cool and genius and clever. :D

The documentary starts with the sentence "How for 10 years Pakistan has been deceiving us and was then found out"

It's very easy to blab these things when you aren't going to get a counter argument, why not debate it out with Pakistani experts on Live TV and then see what happens if you utter these words to Pakistanis.

Not worth the time clicking on play!

Because they end up denying everything anyway..? Who wants to be exposed after hiding the most wanted man?

Pakistani double-crossing is obvious. But this video is also bullsh!t.

The video is BS because you're pakistani moron :lol:

You guys are so damn predictable. I love how you morons are ashamed of your own flag.

Teeta you are american or indian american?

What makes you think he's an Indian American? He posts trash on the Indian subforums daily.

The video is BS because you're pakistani moron :lol:

You guys are so damn predictable. I love how you morons are ashamed of your own flag.

What makes you think he's an Indian American? He posts trash on the Indian subforums daily.

When I talk smack about Islam/Muslims on this forum , Pakistanis call me a 'hidden Indian' instead of replying to my argument.
When I say something against India/Indians , Indians call me a hidden 'Pakistani'.

No wonder you both countries are open sh!t-hole of the world...

When I talk smack about Islam/Muslims on this forum , Pakistanis call me a 'hidden Indian' instead of replying to my argument.
When I say something against India/Indians , Indians call me a hidden 'Pakistani'.

No need to call your country a $hit hole. We already know :lol:

Your forefathers were Pakistani?

I have seen you supporting Pakistan over India in some threads. Is it because Pakistan is officially an ally of U.S?

No.

On other thread , you would see me touching nerves of Muslims when it comes to Islam or defending our drone strikes in your mainland. So what does that make me? Actually, when I first made my post on this forum , gullible Indians acted weirdly. Now , I just support Pakistan in Indian threads in order to troll Indians and to make these kids go nuts. In return , they believe that I'm a Pakistani in disguise :cheesy:

when I first made my post on this forum , gullible Indians acted weirdly. Now , I just support Pakistan in Indian threads in order to troll Indians and to make these kids go nuts. In return , they believe that I'm a Pakistani in disguise :cheesy:

Ok my suspicion is cleared now.

But i don't think so Las Vegas guys will agree with you. :D

Back
Top Bottom