What's new

India blocks YouTube videos and Twitter posts on BBC Modi documentary

It was foolish to ban a documentary in which only pakistanis were interested. Hindus will vote modi irrespective of what BBC says .

NOPE. Banning a propaganda film that targeted UK Hindu community with dog whistle politics was the right thing to do.

This ban will highlight the obscene nature of British politics and State sponsored Media.

It was also an attempt to interfere in the internal matters of India and an attempt to influence Indian elections.

This too is completely unacceptable and needed a strong response.

We have been "tolerating" this BS for far too long. No more. Those who don't like it can choke on their tears.

Dont bother about origins , it is mixture of good bad things , it is good religion if it does not resort to violence and bloodshed .

This Selective acceptance of Hinduism and Hindus is a specialty of "Secular" minorities.

So which minority do you belong to ?

India unfortunately another step closer to nazism. They are already fully facist under the hindutva regime.

The fascists tried something in england and were dealt with. As for pro hindutva Sunak he wont last the next election.

NOPE. Banning a propaganda film that targeted UK Hindu community with dog whistle politics was the right thing to do.

This ban will highlight the obscene nature of British politics and State sponsored Media.

It was also an attempt to interfere in the internal matters of India and an attempt to influence Indian elections.

This too is completely unacceptable and needed a strong response.

We have been "tolerating" this BS for far too long. No more. Those who don't like it can choke on their tears.
British white people are suffering from the policies of liberal left woke mafia helped with anti hindu elements which runs English media including BBC , they are all anti India anti hindu groups . British people are waking up from long sleep now , these liberal left mafia are busy making white people minority in their own country .

This Selective acceptance of Hinduism and Hindus is a specialty of "Secular" minorities.

So which minority do you belong to ?
Hindu dharma is secular in nature , inclusiveness is speciality of hindutva . We have given space to every religion .

propaganda should be answered at all cost .
Do agree but who are bhakts to decide either its a propaganda or fact ?
And i personally believe that those who think that cow urine could cure cancer arnt healthy (mentally) enough to decide such thing for 1.4 billion people.

Hindu dharma is secular in nature , inclusiveness is speciality of hindutva . We have given space to every religion .

Really ?

So what about " Hinduism it is mixture of good bad things , it is good religion if it does not resort to violence and bloodshed ." ?

So which "minority" do you belong to ? peaceful one ?

Do agree but who are bhakts to decide either its a propaganda or fact ?
And i personally believe that those who think that cow urine could cure cancer arnt healthy (mentally) enough to decide such thing for 1.4 billion people.
No i dont believe cow urine drinkers represent hindus or they can counter the anti hindu propaganda . Educated hindus are doing it very efficiently .

Really ?

So what about " Hinduism it is mixture of good bad things , it is good religion if it does not resort to violence and bloodshed ." ?

So which "minority" do you belong to ? peaceful one ?
Hindu dharma is all for accepting reforms , there are uneducated backward elements who call themselves hindus but with education things are improving .

Hindu dharma is all for accepting reforms , there are uneducated backward elements who call themselves hindus but with education things are improving .

Really ? WOW.

I was not even aware Hindu dharma needed "reforms".

Can you tell me which part of "Dharma" needs to be "reformed" ?

Now that the British christians are not there to save us from "sati" , who will save us ?

Is the Macaulay education which is supposed to "improve" us ?

Really ? WOW.

I was not even aware Hindu dharma needed "reforms".

Can you tell me which part of "Dharma" needs to be "reformed" ?

Now that the British christians are not there to save us from "sati" , who will save us ?

Is the Macaulay education which is supposed to "improve" us ?
I am hindu and i dont believe in god , nobody will kill me for announcing there is no god . Yes Macaulay education taught us not have blind faith , having a scientific outlook is modern hindu thing . Indian police and law can tackle Sati problem .

I am hindu and i dont believe in god , nobody will kill me for announcing there is no god . Yes Macaulay education taught us not have blind faith , having a scientific outlook is modern hindu thing . Indian police and law can tackle Sati problem .

So your blind faith that there is no god is the gift of Macaulay education ?

Back
Top Bottom