What's new

India blocks YouTube videos and Twitter posts on BBC Modi documentary

I assure you hindutva is here to stay forever and for betterment of Indian people , India will prosper despite millions of plans made by likes of you . It is better for all pakistanis to mind their internal conditions and work for improvement of your country which is suffering from anti India policies made by your rulers .you may be enemy of hindus but we are not enemy of muslims , but for us our country and culture comes first religion has back seat .

Nope,, you are the enemies of Indian Muslims and all Indian minorities

India was a LIE

It should never have been a single state full of people who hate each other

This hatred is everywhere now and everyone is preparing for the next partition

Hindutva is like a poison slowly killing India and hundreds of millions of Indians will hate hindus as much as we hate hindus

Modi will win the next election but India will lose

Nope,, you are the enemies of Indian Muslims and all Indian minorities

India was a LIE

It should never have been a single state full of people who hate each other

This hatred is everywhere now and everyone is preparing for the next partition

Hindutva is like a poison slowly killing India and hundreds of millions of Indians will hate hindus as much as we hate hindus

Modi will win the next election but India will lose
Think for your country , you have some serious problems at hand , leave India for us we are in comfortable position .

Think for your country , you have some serious problems at hand , leave India for us we are in comfortable position .

Partition is incomplete

Hindus are our enemies, and our enemies are making a mistake, it is our duty to use that mistake to free hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims and other minorities and complete partition properly

Partition is incomplete

Hindus are our enemies, and our enemies are making a mistake, it is our duty to use that mistake to free hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims and other minorities and complete partition properly
If you are enemy then why you and your players want to play in IPL ?

Money, genius
All Indian muslims are not Arabs, they were hindu in the past , they are hindustani .
If it can survive a thousand years, it shall survive post India as well
Chacha ji namaste ,
Let us hope for the best, hindutva survived onslaught of Islam and Isaism , it will survive from all invaisions .we are a nuclear and economic super power now .

Let us hope for the best, hindutva survived onslaught of Islam and Isaism , it will survive from all invaisions .
I am not ruling out the possibility of it surviving a post Indian world as well.

You can choose freely to either live in Hindustan or India or any new country from the union.

Hindu PM of UK rubbished the BBC propaganda against hindus and India , BBC is now run by so called left liberal woke and Islamists working inside britain .
He is only a puppet running the show under the command of white supremacists. You think white racist British are stupid enough to give up their own turf and allow an indian Hindu rule over them?

Just like black Obama supposed to show liberal USA that race human right record are improving but did it? Remember I can't breadth in 2021. 4 years later after obama step down.... Racist hatre increase in USA , not decrease.

White is very good in artificial showmanship, don't be naive and think Sunak really run the show in a majority white Britain.

Last edited:
I am not ruling out the possibility of it surviving a post Indian world as well.

You can choose freely to either live in Hindustan or India or any new country from the union.
Chacha ji namaste salam walai kum .
INDIANS are thriving all over the world , we are slated soon to be an economic superpower within two or three years , all Indians including muslims are contributing to progress of India , kyo hamare progress me fadda daal rahe ho ? Hum log five years me religious problems ko manage kar lenge , filhal hamari kirkit team me secularism chal raha hai 3 to 4 musalman khel rahe hai .
Jai hind .

He is only a puppet running the show under the command of white supremacists. You think white racist British are stupid enough to give up their own turf and allow an indian Hindu rule over them?

Just like black Obama supposed to show liberal USA that race human right record are improving but did it? Remember I can't breadth in 2021. 4 years later after obama step down.... Racist hatre increase in USA , not decrease.

White is very good in artificial showmanship, don't be naive and think Sunak really run the show in a majority white Britain.
Beast sahib if you are a pakistani you must have heard the name of kautilya the chanakya ? We know how to go to other countries and manage affairs for our benefits ? Dont forget your old history , if you are ethnic punjabi or pashtun you have DNA of chanakya . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good action , all leftist woke propaganda against hindus should be stopped at any cost .

Hindus have right to defend their nation and culture . No propaganda against India will be allowed in India . That is all .
Just a question, with due respect.

Why keep saying Hindus, instead of India?

Majority of Indians say, country first, but no one really cares about the country, its always religion.

Why the drama of Country first, than?

Back
Top Bottom