What's new

Chinese coast guard ship blocks Philippines coast guard ship with 3 AP and BBC reporters on board

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Chinese coast guard ship blocks Philippines coast guard ship with 3 AP and BBC reporters on board

Chinese coast guard ship blocked The Philippines coast guard ship with 3 The Associated Press and BBC reporters on board at the Second Thomas Shoal in the South China Sea on April. 23 2023

Chinese coast guard ship blocked The Philippines coast guard ship with 3 The Associated Press and BBC reporters on board at the Second Thomas Shoal in the South China Sea on April. 23 2023

So, they are all ready, I mean Western journalists.

This isn't good.

Why isn't the Code of Conduct finalized yet?

Big fish eat small fish, that's the law of nature.
Meh, I'm starting to believe that with some more interactions with nationalist chinese.
I still think the US is worse tho.

Big fish eat small fish, that's the law of nature.

Seems like the Filipinos are doing the provocation though. I mean, why bring reporters there for no rhyme or reason?

Don't blame any country.

Culture and history are being distorted by globalization and genetic pollution

I guess that by the 25th century, everyone was black and half-breed. There are no purebred Asian citizens.

There is no Asian history and culture, only black culture and history.
China and Russia are fighting against that cultural homonization though, which is at least a cause worth fighting with.

China and Russia are fighting against that cultural homonization though, which is at least a cause worth fighting with.
What do you mean? How are you fighting against cultural homonization? Russia wants to integrate Ukraine back in Russian fold and China wants to do the same to Taiwan.

What do you mean? How are you fighting against cultural homonization? Russia wants to integrate Ukraine back in Russian fold and China wants to do the same to Taiwan.
At least the ukrainians and taiwanese won't have 47 genders with their "independence".

At least the ukrainians and taiwanese won't have 47 genders with their "independence".
Now that's your personal opinion as an independent human being. Every human has their own conception of right or wrong. Post woke western liberalism might be a bit much but true justice is not dictating one's way of life on others. There's no universal solution that can be applied everywhere.
Russian and Chinese systems have their own disadvantages.

Now that's your personal opinion as an independent human being. Every human has their own conception of right or wrong. Post woke western liberalism might be a bit much but true justice is not dictating one's way of life on others.
Russian and Chinese systems have their own disadvantages.
Uh OK bruh...

It is economic and geopolitical.
It has nothing to do with "Russia and China against cultural homonization?"
US can't do cultural homonization without money and propaganda...

Back
Top Bottom