What's new

Salman Rushdie stabbed in New York. - Just in.

I think this just happened. 30+ years after his novel "The Satanic Verses" which depicted the Prophet Mohammad in a terrible way and causing Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini to put a fatwa on his head, this might have something to do with it. Not sure of the details as this was just posted on Twitter.

CNN and FOX are also just starting to show it on their newscasts.

karma?

Only idiots watch that crap, now i know why. By the way munkir e hadith try their best but fail, just like u ran in every direction but ended up with lollywood lolz. The funny thing is pervezis will even oppose u if u confirm their point with hadith, shows their hatred towards hadiths.
I have watched zero lollywood movies, seen some scenes to know the culture of your country. The point you missed is, the Hadith is like a movie plot because it is a fabrication. Medinah had a population of hypocrites, none was rewarded or bribed to stop attacking the Prophet .

Last edited:
I have watched zero lollywood movies, seen some scenes to know the culture of your country. The point you missed is, the Hadith is like a movie plot because it is a fabrication. Medinah had a population of hypocrites, none was rewarded or bribed to stop attacking the Prophet .

And yet the Prophet SAW prayed janaza of a known hypocrite and even gave his cloth to cover him. U do comparison with lollywood and never watched a single movie, now what kind of a person does that? Maybe u never ever read abt Islam either and formed an opinion just by reading stuff here and there, as is ur habit. Also u must be really thick to take that as a bribe. Maybe u should stick to watching ur own country's crap.

And yet the Prophet SAW prayed janaza of a known hypocrite and even gave his cloth to cover him. U do comparison with lollywood and never watched a single movie, now what kind of a person does that? Maybe u never ever read abt Islam either and formed an opinion just by reading stuff here and there, as is ur habit. Also u must be really thick to take that as a bribe. Maybe u should stick to watching ur own country's crap.
Don't waste your time on these people. They don't believe, they call themselves realist, humanist, nehilist, whatever-ist. But who cares?

rushdie-attack-interviewer-injuries-feat-image.jpg

unnecessary action, he was old and forgotten like many who tried to write something against Islam to get quick fame and money, his work is no less than Garbage and trashy, in fact there is a amazing Ahmad Deedat Video on this very topic, highly recommend you watch it. Attacking him after such a long time when he was close to meet his creator anyway is stupid, Allah did not allowed us Muslim to be Judge Jury and Executioner, we have no Islamic govt which is universally accepted by Muslims hence any judgment of execution by a certain country or its Mullah does not apply, nor reflect what Islam/Islamic Govt would decree, these people are risk takers as they gamble with this topic, if they survive they will be rich and famous, if not than it only hurts Islam in the eyes of the world.

you can say this if you do not believe in fate, there is a punishment in life and after life

The Prophet praying over a hypocrite, giving aid unconditionally is very, very high religious moral. Not the fabrication you posted. You are insulting me calling me idiot and thick. I am not going to give you money make you to stop it, do you think the Prophets of Islam in the Quran would?

The Prophet praying over a hypocrite, giving aid unconditionally is very, very high religious moral. Not the fabrication you posted. You are insulting me calling me idiot and thick. I am not going to give you money make you to stop it, do you think the Prophets of Islam in the Quran would?

U are even more than i imagined. U mentioned hypocrites wouldve been bribed and i told u the Prophet SAW prayed their janaza, now u say they werw high morals. So according to u , praying for and giving aid is high morals and forgiving a blasphemer is not??? Maybe that blasphemer poet was poor and giving him money helped him, is that not high morals??? U call that bribe, that is why u r thick. U go around is circles, contradict urself, its something common with all munkar e hadith, but u r hilarious. U r a waste of time. So kindly dont waste my time anymore, think and do watever u wish.

Islam survived the hammer of Changez. Even more dangerous was the battle of ideas bought to our shores by Europeans. Belief system still exists despite unrelenting 200 year old assault. Islam has already negated one major European attack which came under the banner of communism. Other battles are ongoing and it is here that muslims have to up their game. Rushdie is small potato in this fight - a has been. The "Christian West" has been saying derogatory things about Islam since the emergence of the belief system. Yet despite their pronunciation, Islam emerged as the world force that removed ancestors of Europeans from Mid East, North Africa and Turkey. Outsiders did not have an impact then and will not have an impact now. Also important to remember that Islamic world, in its hey day, tolerated in its midst, muslims who did not see eye to eye with majority. Yet by large such people were protected despite protestations by the clerics.

Islam conquered the world in part due to example muslims offered to non muslims. I would argue targeting of unarmed civilians does not make Islam attractive to outsiders. Nor is this policy sanctioned by a large school of thought. We also have to make allowance of he fact that for first time in history, muslims have found themselves living in non-muslim territory by choice. For better or for worse the conduct of minority will reflect on majority.

As for plight of Rushdie, I feel as much concern about him as an average westerner feels about Palestinians that are victims of Israeli violence. Ironic thing here is that Rushdie himself, in his first jannum, was a brilliant critic of colonialism. But then he went do the darkside. All we can do is prey for his salvation.

U are even more than i imagined. U mentioned hypocrites wouldve been bribed and i told u the Prophet SAW prayed their janaza, now u say they werw high morals. So according to u , praying for and giving aid is high morals and forgiving a blasphemer is not??? Maybe that blasphemer poet was poor and giving him money helped him, is that not high morals??? U call that bribe, that is why u r thick. U go around is circles, contradict urself, its something common with all munkar e hadith, but u r hilarious. U r a waste of time. So kindly dont waste my time anymore, think and do watever u wish.
Prophets of Allah do not pay their foes to impress them into believing in Allah and His Prophet. You need to check your faith, if you have it or not. Read the Quran with meaning.

Prophets of Allah do not pay their foes to impress them into believing in Allah and His Prophet. You need to check your faith, if you have it or not. Read the Quran with meaning.

By that logic giving zakaat and helping the poor is also bribing? Or paying them to believe? Ur pea sized brain cant get the point that it was an act of kindness. The poet was caught, he could have been killed but instead was forgiven and given money, maybe because he was poor, its kindness because it was from a position of strength, bribing is when u r in a weak position and u pay to get out of it, u r so dumb u dont even know the difference.
You should also read the Quran and authentic hadith and seerat of the Prophet SAW. Ihave enough of argument with u, its a pain to argue with such brainless ppl.

By that logic giving zakaat and helping the poor is also bribing? Or paying them to believe? Ur pea sized brain cant get the point that it was an act of kindness. The poet was caught, he could have been killed but instead was forgiven and given money, maybe because he was poor, its kindness because it was from a position of strength, bribing is when u r in a weak position and u pay to get out of it, u r so dumb u dont even know the difference.
You should also read the Quran and authentic hadith and seerat of the Prophet SAW. Ihave enough of argument with u, its a pain to argue with such brainless ppl.
Belief in Allah exists independent of monetary gain or loss. You cannot pay a person and argue he believed in Allah after he got the money.

Belief in Allah exists independent of monetary gain or loss. You cannot pay a person and argue he believed in Allah after he got the money.

And when did i say that?? And does that mean we should never financially help nonmuslims? Because that would amount to bribing them to believe? 😂😂😂 Man u r just embarrassing urself by digging in more and more into ur own crap. Spare me man, I've had enough. Bye

And when did i say that?? And does that mean we should never financially help nonmuslims? Because that would amount to bribing them to believe? 😂😂😂 Man u r just embarrassing urself by digging in more and more into ur own crap. Spare me man, I've had enough. Bye

According to the fabricated authentic Hadith [there are many others], a man was blaspheming the Prophet, the Prophet gave him money and property, the man started praising the Prophet. That is what is called belief in Allah and His Messenger?

Back
Top Bottom