What's new

Salman Rushdie stabbed in New York. - Just in.

According to the Hadith, the Prophet said something, but meant something else. It is dodgy. The Quran is word for word report from the prophet's mouth and the relevant issue in it is clear, leaves no room for guessing.

And yet every sect produce their own explanation from it. E.g the point of finding "waseela", every sect interprets it differently. Another one is about Isa AS, a sect interprets it as death given to Isa AS. There are many more such examples. My point is without authentic hadiths, ppl will have weird explanations and interpretations. Hadith are important.

And yet every sect produce their own explanation from it. E.g the point of finding "waseela", every sect interprets it differently.
First time I read it is when you posted it and it came across as a fabrication. Think about the scenario. What if Ali r.a. was not in the audience, the blasphemous poet could have potentially gotten his tongue cut off! Or, perhaps the Prophet would intervene saying nooo noooo to the other companions stopping them in the nick of time, as he was just kidding.

First time I read it is when you posted it and it came across as a fabrication. Think about the scenario. What if Ali r.a. was not in the audience, the blasphemous poet could have potentially gotten his tongue cut off! Or, perhaps the Prophet would intervene saying nooo noooo to the other companions stopping them in the nick of time, as he was just kidding.

Or maybe the intention was to teach a lesson. The companions were angry and they were taught a lesson on how to deal with it. What if this and that are useless, the Prophet SAW knew what he was doing.

Or maybe the intention was to teach a lesson. The companions were angry and they were taught a lesson on how to deal with it. What if this and that are useless, the Prophet SAW knew what he was doing.
Let's recap it. Prophet said cut off the blasphemer's tongue, but what he actually meant and telepathically understood only by Ali was send him off to another town on a loaded camel, along with lots of spending money. Calling that stretching credibility is an understatement.

Let's recap it. Prophet said cut off the blasphemer's tongue, but what he actually meant and telepathically understood only by Ali was send him off to another town on a loaded camel, along with lots of spending money. Calling that stretching credibility is an understatement.

I would suggest u read it urself in detail before making ur own assumptions. The Prophet SAW said remove his blasphemous tongue. Order was given to Ali RA only because the Prophet SAW knew he would understand and an example was made to all. What is so complicated? Or u think the ppl at that time didnt have ability to understand?The Prophet SAW taught in different ways.

What if I would insult Allah in public (I won’t do that, I respect everyone’s religious believes) for example by burning a Quran, like some fanatic Americans did. Should I be punished by Muslims, or should they do nothing and wait for Allahs reaction towards me?
Serious question, not posted to insult anyone. I’m just curious on how it works .

What if I would insult Allah in public (I won’t do that, I respect everyone’s religious believes) for example by burning a Quran, like some fanatic Americans did. Should I be punished by Muslims, or should they do nothing and wait for Allahs reaction towards me?
Serious question, not posted to insult anyone. I’m just curious on how it works .

He used free of speech to hurt million of people.....

Haha, Rushdie will be perfectly fine. Oh boy this is really going to frustrate some
No it won’t Bcaz he will be in real pain, till he passes away. Stab wound’s don’t heal in days, pain stays forever

But you’re welcome to rejoice over his improvement….go ahead be happy

I would suggest u read it urself in detail before making ur own assumptions. The Prophet SAW said remove his blasphemous tongue. Order was given to Ali RA only because the Prophet SAW knew he would understand and an example was made to all. What is so complicated? Or u think the ppl at that time didnt have ability to understand?The Prophet SAW taught in different ways.
"Ali RA took him out of city, gave him a camel and money and let him go."
-- So the lesson is do not cut off the blasphemer's tongue, instead handsomely reward him.

... it gets even funnier..."The poet then started praising the Prophet SAW." 😆🤧

Of course he is praising the Prophet now because he suddenly became rich 🤣, not because of his belief in Allah.

"Ali RA took him out of city, gave him a camel and money and let him go."
-- So the lesson is do not cut off the blasphemer's tongue, instead handsomely reward him.

Maybe for someone like u but a normal human with a working brain would take it as a lesson in how to kill enemies with kindness. Be kind to those who r even unkind to u. ever heard the story of the jewish woman? Anyways take watever lesson u want, im not into convincing ppl.

Sounds like a lollywood movie plot.

Only idiots watch that crap, now i know why. By the way munkir e hadith try their best but fail, just like u ran in every direction but ended up with lollywood lolz. The funny thing is pervezis will even oppose u if u confirm their point with hadith, shows their hatred towards hadiths.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom