What's new

Salman Rushdie stabbed in New York. - Just in.

I dont know what today's muslims follow but in times of Prophet SAW a poet was caught who used to say blasphemous poems against the Prophet SAW. The Sahaba RA brought him infront of the Prophet SAW and He SAW ordered Ali RA to remove his blasphemous tongue. Ali RA took him out of city, gave him a camel and money and let him go. The Sahaba RA thought Ali RA had disobeyed the Prophet SAW. The poet then started praising the Prophet SAW. The Prophet SAW said Ali RA actually understood what i ordered.
Today's muslims kill non Muslims for removing a poster and false blasphemy allegations. No wonder muslims are a mess.
Because the poet wasn't a Muslim. Is that really hard to distinguish the difference?

@Bilal9 your post is in bad taste. This thread is not about Indians. I doubt you would have posted such a thing if his girlfriend was a Pakistani or Bangladeshi.

I have to defend my personal opinion with you?

Just because she has Indian parents she can't be called ugly? It becomes bad taste?

Padma Lakshmi is a US citizen since forever. She is as much Indian as I am.

Did you read about the other four Indian women I praised about being beautiful and classy?

Let's open a separate thread if you want to discuss this.

I have to defend my personal opinion with you?

Just because she has Indian parents she can't be called ugly? It becomes bad taste?

Padma Lakshmi is a US citizen since forever. She is as much Indian as I am.

Did you read about the other four Indian women I praised about being beautiful and classy?

Let's open a separate thread if you want to discuss this.
Ok i stand corrected on the nationality debate. Still, his choice of women is immaterial to the larger issue.

Only ones crying here are Hindus.

They burn Muslim Kashmiris for eating beef and cow desecration.

Now they talk freedom of speech.
Well can I have some beef today in Kashmir without getting burnt??

Non-muslims would happily trade that for a life of luxury.

You enjoy both your eyes to look at your slum by comparison.
He already had a life of luxury

He was already lionised by the Uber liberals

But think about it, now he has had his eye cut out, a knife in the liver

The nerves of his arm cut and multiple knife strikes to his throat and stomach

He is a 75 year old man, the dude has fcuked the end of his life up, it will be full of pain and recovery now

You don't need these half baked, dodgy narrations. The Quran is majestically clear on the freedom of religion. I was awed by it.

These are not half baked but authentic narrations, whicj are important to learn religion. Quran orders to pray but the narrations tell u how to.

Because the poet wasn't a Muslim. Is that really hard to distinguish the difference?

Muslim or not, it doesn't matter. U think if a muslim does blasphemy, does he remain a muslim?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom