What's new

Russia's Putin says NATO should stay in Afghanistan

Well ! I don't see any reason of including that bold part in your post.. My that question was referring to the future NATO plans and their so much expectations from ANA to look after a challange which they failed to eleminate in whole decade. after all they are going to be your financial supporter in future . how can they expect more from others to achieve something with comparitively limited financial support which even they don't manage to complete with full financial and professional backup?

It be like Iraq. Afghans know the terrain, culture and language better than almost all the troops even if they stayed for years. Right now the Iraqi military are fighting the insurgents.

Besides terrorists die in Iraq currently even though American and allied forces have left already. Can you imagine the constant fighting against the terrorists for many decades to come in Afghanistan? Under Taliban rule Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups flourished. Now most are in Pakistan because they were pushed from Afghanistan. You guys have your hands full for many years to come.

off course putin will say that as he wanted "NATO" to taste the same juice which russian tasted in Afghanistan as they had before them......my 2 cent.... u know what i mean.

off course putin will say that as he wanted "NATO" to taste the same juice which russian tasted in Afghanistan as they had before them......my 2 cent.... u know what i mean.

We tasted in Vietnam. Just made us stronger. Wonder what happened to the Russians...

War is not an option anymore, India doesnt want war. But if indian nationals, engineers working in afghan rebuiding are attacked india will send security forces. When ever Indians have been underthreat in any country, army has always reached. If it gets serious we will go offensive. Anyways what can these tablibanis do against us???
Do you think we will se our diplomats die by these scumbags, any why Pakistanis support this.

The Indian consulate in Afghanistan was attacked , how many soldiers did you send ? :azn: ... Now , stop this false bravado and the illusion of Super Powers ... You are neither Russia nor US to do such kind of thing ... Yeah , go offensive against Talibans if you haven't learned nothing from the 11 year war in Afghanistan with all the coalition and everything :lol:
Do you think you will be able to do something for those ? Except ofcourse calling them back ...

hahha PUTIN IS EVIL but he is right also at the same time

I want nato presence there. If they dont stay there, then soon taliban will gain strength and Indians will be trolled by isi and the talibanis. We need to invest money and rebuild afghan for our good. If indians are attacked India will be forced to take military action to protect indian nationals and assets. rather then creating another war we shoul finish right now.
I don't understand the mindset of ultra-nationalist, But World knows that india rejected the offer of sending its troops in A-stan to help them on a crucial stage when they need you most right after NATO's withdrawl . and More importantly Militants appraised your decision. Rebuilding process have direct connection with A-stan's internal stabilty , Now as an emerging power and strongest stake holder of South Asia , India should have accepted the offer of sending it troops in A-stan but I guess they just wan'na use them as proxy, not interested in stability.

It be like Iraq. Afghans know the terrain, culture and language better than almost all the troops even if they stayed for years. Right now the Iraqi military are fighting the insurgents.

Besides terrorists die in Iraq currently even though American and allied forces have left already. Can you imagine the constant fighting against the terrorists for many decades to come in Afghanistan? Under Taliban rule Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups flourished. Now most are in Pakistan because they were pushed from Afghanistan. You guys have your hands full for many years to come.
Well ! Last I checked that Militants attacked our checkposts from Kunar and Nuristan, and everyone here is damn sure that both are the parts of A-stan. Even last i checked Iraq is dealing with heavily internal distability and war which you had given them as withdrawl present. We also have provided military equipments to Iraq as we are against any terror activity in region, CENTCOM continously talks about commitment to counter these terror activities in the region, If you better have an eye on his post then you better not blaming us at the moment.

We tasted in Vietnam. Just made us stronger. Wonder what happened to the Russians...

Really then why did US lose in Vietnam? :rolleyes:

Stop being arrogant "old man." You are starting to look more senile by the day. Don't make yourself look embarrassingly stupid!

Really then why did US lose in Vietnam? :rolleyes:

Stop being arrogant "old man." You are starting to look more senile by the day. Don't make yourself look embarrassingly stupid!

We lose Vietnam because most Americans don't want to see more American deaths. Don't need to name call because I'm right. People thought Gulf War would be worse than Vietnam. Why didn't it happened that way? Whos stupid now?

We lose Vietnam because most Americans don't want to see more American deaths. Don't need to name call because I'm right. People thought Gulf War would be worse than Vietnam. Why didn't it happened that way? Whos stupid now?

Well who was supporting the Vietcong? The Soviet Union was supporting the Vietcong.

What makes you think the US would have succeeded in Vietnam?

Besides pulling out of Vietnam is a defeat for the US. Pulling out because you don't want any more of your people to die in a war which is not worth your blood and money is a defeat.

It means you don't have manpower or the money to win the war.

The Vietnam War was a defeat for the US, because the US did not achieve it's objectives in Vietnam.

That is a defeat.

Well who was supporting the Vietcong? The Soviet Union was supporting the Vietcong.

What makes you think the US would have succeeded in Vietnam?

Besides pulling out of Vietnam is a defeat for the US. Pulling out because you don't want any more of your people to die in a war which is not worth your blood and money is a defeat.

It means you don't have manpower or the money to win the war.

The Vietnam War was a defeat for the US, because the US did not achieve it's objectives in Vietnam.

That is a defeat.

And what about Gulf War? You didn't mention it. We had the manpower and the money to win that. After Vietnam. I'm sorry to embarrass you. I already mention the Vietnam War based on what you quote me. You avoided what I just said about Iraq. The Mother of all Battles.

And what about Gulf War? You didn't mention it. We had the manpower and the money to win that. After Vietnam. I'm sorry to embarrass you. I already mention the Vietnam War based on what you quote me. You avoided what I just said about Iraq. The Mother of all Battles.

Gulf war 1 or Gulf war 2.

I don't know much about Gulf war 1.

You first have to specify which Gulf War. Gulf War 1 or Gulf War 2?

Agreed. NATO should not leave until the mission is complete, long road ahead for NATO in Afghanistan.

Gulf war 1 or Gulf war 2.

I don't know much about Gulf war 1.

You first have to specify which Gulf War. Gulf War 1 or Gulf War 2?

Gulf War as in Gulf War 1. Same as saying World War instead of World War 2. You were too young back then to know about it. Study it.

Back
Top Bottom